Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? (6144 Views)

Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Pakavy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
cowgurl: Oh dear, what will you rather me say, that my hubby shouldn't collect the cash gift from my dad? 'l give him a thundering knock on his chauvinistic head. And if my dad wants to disrespect him cos of the so called cash-gift, he'l definitely gonna pass through me.
is ur father a politician?if yes wuld u marry me.i am on bended knees proposing
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by cowgurl: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:
That is the voice of a true woman . . . keep it up
cool
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by cowgurl: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pakavy: is ur father a politician?if yes wuld u marry me.i am on bended knees proposing
grin Am already taken Pakavy, would you marry my daughter instead? You can wait right?
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pakavy: is ur father a politician?if yes wuld u marry me.i am on bended knees proposing

Lol

cowgurl: grin Am already taken Pakavy, would you marry my daughter instead? You can wait right?

I am sure he would
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Les: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
United_abby: any sensible and responsible man should never do that.God forbid!!cant accept monetary support from my wife let alone her dad
you are insensible and irresponsible! Tink am
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
^^^ Lol
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by cowgurl: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:
Lol

I am sure he would
grin 'l rather I hear from him so arrangements can begin.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Pakavy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
cowgurl: grin Am already taken Pakavy, would you marry my daughter instead? You can wait right?
nah!!!juvenile kpomo aint my style even if ha dad is gej.tnk 4 d offer mother inlaw not 2 b
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Pakavy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Lol

I am sure he would
i wuld pass oga femo.me no dey do child abuse.i no b typical aboki nah
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Pakavy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
Les: you are insensible and irresponsible! Tink am
i thot as much
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by cowgurl: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pakavy: nah!!!juvenile kpomo aint my style even if ha dad is gej.tnk 4 d offer mother inlaw not 2 b
Pleasure is all mine !
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by odocity: 2:47am On Jun 22, 2012
yes i will accept the cash gift of 5m,if only i know that his source of income is from geniue source.i will accept,but if my wife frowns @ it i will end the marriage because dat kind of wife dont want your progress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) / Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You / Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.