Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend (1691 Views)

Lack Of Trust And How To Earn Trust From Ur Partner / How Do I Regain Control Or My Relationship / How Can I Regain Trust With My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend by dele55: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
House, Please I need advise on how to regain trust from my Girlfriend. I lied to her that i have paid for an acomodation where as, where i am staying is a Goverment apartment though not too bad, but belong to my elder brother. I am presently working but not earning much. Less i forget, i also lied to her that i am doing a monthly contribution, because she has adviced me several time to try and get an apartment of my own and go into a monthly contribution inorder for me to raise money for our proposed low key wedding. Pls i want u people to understand that getting acomodation and little money for our low key marriage is no a big problem for me, but how to regain my trust. I was actualy the person that opened up to her because i wanted to be real, coupled with the fact that i love her and i wanted the relationship to be based on truth. Unfortunately, after opening up to her, she said we should call it a quit that she can no longer trust me again for lieing to her, even after we have done introduction. She is in her final year and wil be going for service by next year. I love her so much and i know she do to, because she has been so encouraging right from our childhood days. Please, i need advice on how to regain my trust from her.
Re: How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
In other words, you are a serial liar who thinks he has turned a new leaf and should be treated as such right?
Re: How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend by crackhaus: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
I'm sorry but I have to laff u small ///// buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... Ok, I'm done. Now, for ur question;
#1. If she's a nice gurl, consider urself forgiven bt trust? Totally depends on her, me I no know.
#2. If she's a bitch, u don Bleep up big time so just move on to the next gal u wee lie to again, u hear? Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Oh sorry, can't help myself!
Re: How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend by dele55: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Not at all
Re: How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend by Tyche(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
You need to find out the deep lying reason why you lied to her, maybe y ou are trying to impress her which you need not do.
Then explain to her, but be sure neva to do it again.
Re: How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend by IZUKWU(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mynd_44: In other words, you are a serial liar who thinks he has turned a new leaf and should be treated as such right?
lol
Re: How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend by dele55: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
@tyche, God bless u for that advice. Really i was trying to impress her in the first instance but later realise it is not healthy for our relation because she was trying to impress me too. @mynd_44, mind u i am 28 years old now and she is my first date. I am not use to moving out with ladies talk more of lieing to them.
Re: How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
dele55: House, Please I need advise on how to regain trust from my Girlfriend. I lied to her that i have paid for an acomodation where as, where i am staying is a Goverment apartment though not too bad, but belong to my elder brother. I am presently working but not earning much. Less i forget, i also lied to her that i am doing a monthly contribution, because she has adviced me several time to try and get an apartment of my own and go into a monthly contribution inorder for me to raise money for our proposed low key wedding. Pls i want u people to understand that getting acomodation and little money for our low key marriage is no a big problem for me, but how to regain my trust. I was actualy the person that opened up to her because i wanted to be real, coupled with the fact that i love her and i wanted the relationship to be based on truth. Unfortunately, after opening up to her, she said we should call it a quit that she can no longer trust me again for lieing to her, even after we have done introduction. She is in her final year and wil be going for service by next year. I love her so much and i know she do to, because she has been so encouraging right from our childhood days. Please, i need advice on how to regain my trust from her.

Strike b4 this period if not its over oooo
Re: How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend by franel79(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
dele55: House, Please I need advise on how to regain trust from my Girlfriend. I lied to her that i have paid for an acomodation where as, where i am staying is a Goverment apartment though not too bad, but belong to my elder brother. I am presently working but not earning much. Less i forget, i also lied to her that i am doing a monthly contribution, because she has adviced me several time to try and get an apartment of my own and go into a monthly contribution inorder for me to raise money for our proposed low key wedding. Pls i want u people to understand that getting acomodation and little money for our low key marriage is no a big problem for me, but how to regain my trust. I was actualy the person that opened up to her because i wanted to be real, coupled with the fact that i love her and i wanted the relationship to be based on truth. Unfortunately, after opening up to her, she said we should call it a quit that she can no longer trust me again for lieing to her, even after we have done introduction. She is in her final year and wil be going for service by next year. I love her so much and i know she do to, because she has been so encouraging right from our childhood days. Please, i need advice on how to regain my trust from her.
Na you Bleep up. Since it was no problem to get those things done, you should never have opened up to her. Now that you did and she's acting righteous, it means she was all about your money and does not truly love you.

(1) (Reply)

One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. / Romance / l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.