Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better (1671 Views)

Poll: Would giving a massage make ur relationship spicier

giving massages help u build a bond with ur loved one: 66% (4 votes)
giving a massage would not make any difference: 16% (1 vote)
giving a massage would make u the slave of ur loved one: 0% (0 votes)
I don´t care giving or taking: 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

I Need A Massage... / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better by drnoel: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Guys/Ladies, do u give ur partner/fiancee/girlfriend/boyfriend body massage. How do u help her/him reduce the stress of work, family...
How do u make her/him so she/he thank u the next day. Tell us what u do, so we all can learn from it. Who knows, u may help save a relationship, no one person knows it all.

For me, I give wifey a foot and body massage. Remember once she returned home all stressed from work and in a very bad mood cos they had a hard day at the office. She really was mad enough to dish some of it 4 me too. Anyway I didn´t want us 2 have 2 get in2 an arguement over it so I gently went to her in the kitchen while she was making our dinner and asked her 2 go take a shower while I finish up cooking dinner. By the time she was finished dinner was halfway thru. While we were waiting 4 dinner I offered to give wifey a foot massage and while at it, I suggested she may need a body massage cos her muscles where all tighten-up. Anyway we missed dinner that night cos the food got burnt grin grin grin, but I got a very sexy kiss and a big "thank you honey" the next morning 4 my efforts. grin grin

So tell us what u do in ur relationship to help ur partner ease up stress.
Re: A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better by deybowlah: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Wow. I love this. I have never given my huisband a massage before but I will try it when he is around. How do I actually do it and what items do I need
Re: A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better by drnoel: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
deybowlah: Wow. I love this. I have never given my huisband a massage before but I will try it when he is around. How do I actually do it and what items do I need

try some massage oil (most of them have very wonderful fragrance), or if u don´t find any massage oil the olive oil (though I don´t really like how it smells).
Re: A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better by ifyalways(f): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
Whenever we are together, I give and get good massage sessions. Erotic if I may add.
@deybowlar,I learnt by going for professional massage sessions myself. Look for a spa and massage lounge in your location, and on your second or so session, you would have an idea of how to use your hands, where, how and when to massage, tickle and touch each body part.
For a perfect effect, get some nice massage oils(I recommend "body shop" Japanese musk), dim lights, cool music,fluffy pillows, solid bed and both partners na.ked.
Re: A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better by drnoel: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
ifyalways: Whenever we are together, I give and get good massage sessions. Erotic if I may add.
@deybowlar,I learnt by going for professional massage sessions myself. Look for a spa and massage lounge in your location, and on your second or so session, you would have an idea of how to use your hands, where, how and when to massage, tickle and touch each body part.
For a perfect effect, get some nice massage oils(I recommend "body shop" Japanese musk), dim lights, cool music,fluffy pillows, solid bed and both partners na.ked.

I actually invested in books. I read alot and have lots of books on massage. It achieved its purpose cos wifey is very happy with the outcome.
Re: A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better by deybowlah: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2012
ifyalways: Whenever we are together, I give and get good massage sessions. Erotic if I may add.
Thanks I have gained from the advice. I promise myself to try it out.

@ poster thanks for bringing this up
Re: A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better by drnoel: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2012
deybowlah:
Thanks I have gained from the advice. I promise myself to try it out.

@ poster thanks for bringing this up
u r welcome.
Anyother person!!
Re: A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better by drnoel: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
Re: A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
Nice. Can't have massages though, for some reason I get so ticklish.
Re: A massage can go a long way to make ur spouse/dearest one appreciate u better by drnoel: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
stillwater: Nice. Can't have massages though, for some reason I get so ticklish.

lol, ticklich eh! Wonder what ur masseur would do if she/he if u suddenly start laughing while being massaged. probably think something is wrong somewhere cheesy cheesy .

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Moments With Crazy Friends. / Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat / Marriage And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.