Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? (4140 Views)

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Why Ladies Call Men "baby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by JB789: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: define decent. And who's judge?? I got a msg for you. Its on my back
I'm not surprised, your username already said volumes about your person. Don't you think so?
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
JB789:
Are you sure you are a decent lady. Seun is wise to have created the dating and meet up zone.
@Kilimanjero, try and pretend to be a gentleman.
I don't pretend!
Btw, I'll advise you to forget that your babe for she doesn't feel your swag.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
2buff:
Well there ya go cool
So why are you asking funny questions on NL when you know the answer to the issue?
is that a reason for not calling me? does my piercing/tatoo make me a bad person¿ Bleep off please
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
JB789:
I'm not surprised, your username already said volumes about your person. Don't you think so?
i KNOW so
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: no he's not. He's given me an ULTIMATUM to take it off!!can u beat that¿¿
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: is that a reason for not calling me? does my piercing/tatoo make me a bad person¿ Bleep off please

I'll leave you alone but not before telling you this:

I think you're just trying very hard to "be bad".
Inside, you're actually nice, warm and fuzzy smiley
Tell the "bad girl" to stop wasting your time as you have things to do with your life that she is holding back.
But feel free to unleash her in the bedroom wink
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: no he's not. He's given me an ULTIMATUM to take it off!!can u beat that¿¿
You don't have to change to please anyone. Be yourself. There are zillion guys that would appreciate you the way you are.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
2buff:

Tell the "bad girl" to stop wasting your time as you have things to do with your life that she is holding back.
yeah right
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
^^ Hehe Be good booboo kiss

Peace
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by ijebabe: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
2buff:

I don't know what's going on here, but that up there sounded real nice smiley
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by arapoa(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
kilimanjaro:
could he be menatally unbalance?
RealBitch, you are strikingly beautiful! A damsel like you should be treated with passion, compassion and affection.
spot on bro
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
ijebabe:
I don't know what's going on here, but that up there sounded real nice smiley

I have my moments cheesy
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by arapoa(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
Kilimanjaro n realbitch, u guys shud take a room abeg
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
arapoa: Kilimanjaro n realbitch, u guys shud take a room abeg

Na prikk the guy dey use type all those ones so grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by JB789: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: yeah right
My dear, don't you think you'd be happier if you let that part of you off? It feels good to show yourself respect. Others will respect you also. Come on, turn from your ways.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by arapoa(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
Op
it depnds, jst dnt fall mugun
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by arapoa(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
Op
it depnds on d kind of relatnshp, jst dnt fall mugun
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by arapoa(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
2buff:

Na prikk the guy dey use type all those ones so grin grin grin
aba, d prikk go lng wel be dat o. Lol
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by JB789: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
LADIES PLEASE WHY DON'T YOU AT LEAST RETURN SOME OF THE CALLS
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by ijebabe: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
2buff:

I have my moments cheesy
smiley smiley
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Adaeze003(f): 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Because you don't call back and the dumbest a-rse guys too continue to call

no need to be rude...
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 12, 2012
RealBitch: is that a reason for not calling me? does my piercing/tatoo make me a bad person¿ Bleep off please

Yes it does....& wearing chains on your leg too...100% decent well-to-do men will see you as wayward & immoral...and will never take you serious except for fun....can hardly take you to their parents as fiancee wearing those unmentionable things....so better get rid of em & be more focused with life cos life worths more than those useless crap!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 12, 2012
kilimanjaro:
You don't have to change to please anyone. Be yourself. There are zillion guys that would appreciate you the way you are.

Exactly what bad men tell ignorant wayward girls to please them & make them feel good about their decayed lifestyle just to keep using them...CAN U ALLOW OR ENCOURAGE YOUR DAUGHTER/SISTER TO BE PRACTICING SUCH THINGS? VIZ PIERCING NOSE, TONGUE, ETC, PUTTING ON TATS, WEARING CHAINS ON D LEG, ETC, ETC? BE HONEST TO YOURSELF YOUNGMAN & STOP MISLEADING/DECEIVING THESE IGNORANT GIRLS WHO DOESN'T KNOW LEFT FROM RIGHT! Stop encouraging bad moral conducts before it gets to u someday!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2012
DailyNews:

Exactly what bad men tell ignorant wayward girls to please them & make them feel good about their decayed lifestyle just to keep using them...CAN U ALLOW OR ENCOURAGE YOUR DAUGHTER/SISTER TO BE PRACTICING SUCH THINGS? VIZ PIERCING NOSE, TONGUE, ETC, PUTTING ON TATS, WEARING CHAINS ON D LEG, ETC, ETC? BE HONEST TO YOURSELF YOUNGMAN & STOP MISLEADING/DECEIVING THESE IGNORANT GIRLS WHO DOESN'T KNOW LEFT FROM RIGHT! Stop encouraging bad moral conducts before it gets to u someday!
Let people live their life the way it pleases them. If it makes them HAPPY, let them carry go. Don't live other people's life. I'm sure you won't want your sibling to live a fake and a failed wannabe life.
Btw, tattoo or no tattoo doesn't determine one's trait.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by ijebabe: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2012
DailyNews:

Hmm!! DailyNews, are you still on this matter? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by JB789: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
expecting more replies!
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
ijebabe:
Hmm!! DailyNews, are you still on this matter? cheesy

Yes I am o...& I believe we all know the truth, but peer pressure & the pressure to do what others are doing have made most people to turn away from good moral conduct....
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Ethereal0110(f): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
they are still processing your request na grin
"men fall in love faster than women" it is a natural sumtin wink
JB789:
Why don't most ladies call the man towards the beginning of a new relationship?

When I see someone I like, I first try to be friends with the new woman. I establish contacts and once in a while, I call at least to know how she is faring. I use this period to discover if she is the right one for me. One thing however amazes me within this period: the young woman in question never calls, regardless of how long this friendship lasts. Surprisingly, when I halt the calls, and we happen to come across each other, the next question would be ”You no longer call me?” (note: she never called to find out why)
This has happened MANY times with many different young women.
Fellow Nairalanders,
1)Do all ladies do this?
2) Is it only when you are formally dating them that they do call?
3) What could be their reason for this?
Thanks in anticipation of your helpful contributions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man / Evidence To Show Women Are Not The Weaker Sex (photo) / Guys Stare At My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.