Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? (11024 Views)

Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi / Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? / Ex-Corpers: Beware Of Scam Jobs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? by 2sexy(m): 3:43am On Jun 15, 2012
kilokeys: My guy . I like u anyway.. It takes one idea, just one to explode..
Some places for lag too dirty jare. If the houses are clean, drainages are clean, rats go run enter bush.
Lol.. The rat idea is nt a so-good idea sha. Rats are mammals.. They r a neccesary evil sometimes. Seed dispersion, land burrowing e.t.c.
wldnt d chemical affect other rat-like animals like the grasscutter, squirrel and so on?. Even humans might nt be so safe. Seepage of chemicals into groundwater.
Eradication of a specie, any specie wld disrupt d ecosystem of that area.. What wld snakes eat when all rats are gone? Rats are easy meals for bigger predators.
My guy.. We shall get there.. Let the ideas roll in.. One wld be good enough. I am so sure

I said eco-friendly chemical formular. Yes you are right but at least it would reduce their population drastically. I'm just saying a good thinking would yield good result,but for some people, thinking is hardwork.
Re: Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? by kilokeys(m): 4:08am On Jun 15, 2012
2sexy: .

,but for some people, thinking is hardwork.
my guy for many pple thinking is hardwork.
According to Maslow's hierarchy of human needs
1.Biological needs - air, food , water, shelter, sex, sleep
2.safety needs- security, order, law, ,job stability
3.belongingness and love needs- family, affection, relationship, work group
4.Esteem needs - ACHIEVEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY(marriage), REPUTATION,STATUS
5.Self actualization - personal growth and fulfilment.
So most times Nigerians (plus me) find it hard to skip these stages all the way to achievement , marriage. Majority still struggle with no.1 and 2.
Re: Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? by 2sexy(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2012
Thinking is nothing to me. I can be very creative sometimes.

For instance, I have chosen website design as my number one source of income. But guess what? I tweaked the idea and I will be making money than most webdesigners.
How? I will do what most aren't doing. And what's that?
Some people place ads on newspaper for webdesign business and hoping that someone contact them. I will be setting up website free and earn as much $125 per person indirectly. You won't understand because you are not into such business nor have you heard of anything like that. And the website won't take me more than an hour to set up plus I can set up 20 off such sites in a month(practise makes perfect... I don do am).

Now, whom will you want to design your website for you, paid or free? I believe you will choose the free option because people love free things. Again, there is website where people list their product but most do not have a website and there over 5000 businesses listed on there. Imagine how much I will be making if I contact these owners and offer to set up their website free of cost.

The most surprising thing is that there are also people advertising for webdesign business on there who hope that someone will contact them but its obvious that I will make money than them with my approach. All I will do is call them on phone and offer them my service instead of waiting by placing adverts with the hope that someone comes in.

Proactiveness wins any day.

1 Like

Re: Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? by Olynkem: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2012
With over 200,000 corp members intering the labour market every year, how many are gainly employed? The unfortunate thing is that in our Unversities, we are trained to look for JOB and to be independent/self employed. perhaps that is why rober Kiyosaki said tha "the richest people in the world look for and build network all others look for work" especially we Nigerians.

I want to encourage us to have a paradigm shift from work to being self employed. Think of something else to do, there are alot of business you can start with little or no capital.there is nothing to be compared to being your own Boss.

if you are looking for legitimate businesses online and offline you can do with little or no capital and start living the life of your dream you can visit www.infocentrenaija..com and www.homebusiness101..com.

All abilities lies in our hand - IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH YOU WILL BE RICH AND IF YOU WANT TO BE POOR YOU WILL BE POOR.

PLEASE CHOSE TO BE RICH, POVERTY IS MORE DEADLY THAN HIV.
Re: Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? by jobsplash: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
I welcom them i let since 2010 and till now no the so called JOB but i am into MULTILEVEL MARKETING
i will want them to start too

Global Link is a well-funded, HS-backed startup in Nigeria, empowered by WHO, but is a private organisation of global family making positive difference in the lives of people who seek optimal health and financial well-being. They are highly into profitable marketing plan with no limits on earnings, that provide perfect opportunity to leave in your dream world. Our products are based in Nature and backed by Science. This firm is presently recruiting into the following positions,
1, Human resources development
2, Business development Executives
3, Managing trainees
4, Nutritionist, Qaulification must be from NCE/OND and above

REQUIREMENTS:
1. No skills needed, as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
2. You must be ready to work in a team.
3. You must be fluent in either English or Yoruba Language.
4. You must be determine and focus with big dreams.
5. You must have the right attitude to influence people positively.
6. You must have an idea of the internet.

Remuneration can be compared to that of any of the sectors you can imagine. If interested, text your Phone number followed by your Name,Sex,Location,Qualifications to 08090692149 or forward your CVs to joblook22@yahoo.com because they are currently recruiting vibrant people.
Applicants residing in Lagos,and Ogun ,ibadan
State only should apply
You will be notified if you meet up with the requirement.
Apply within two weeks of this publication.
Best of luck
Re: Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? by kilokeys(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
Guys.. Pls when u post stuff on this thread regarding job oppurtunities please try givin more details on d salary, job prospects and so on.. For me its all about d money for now.. Na dat one be koko.
Re: Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? by mikolo80: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
kilokeys:
ode!... Where dem dey sell brand new utility tractor with basic attachments like ploughs,ridgers, harrows and tines for 5m. Na motor? Or na teeth i go attach to the 3 point linkage or na ur wretched fingers i go put for d P.T.O shaft to work on d land? Besides, where in ogun state can u rent an acre (12plots) for 2,500 naira? Ignorant retard. If u r a petty farmer working with hoes. I am nt. I wldnt want to start that way. Besides, look at the big picture of what i want. An acre with basic farm structures, like accomodation/farm shed, for housing, security and tools, and for tractors and attachments, store for grains and fertilizers. I wld need to carry out land clearing and survey operations, wld need a water source for irrigation. Probably a borehole with tank, pumping machine incorporated with a drip-irrigation system over the 12 plots, pay my workers. U cant start meaningful farming in a small way. Na garden?
I am an agricultural engineer, who are you?
BOBO YI O MA GO O. NA FOR GRA YOU WAN FARM ABI.GO TO UR LOCAL AGRIC MINISTRY AND MAKE ENQUIRIES BEFORE YOU COME HERE AND MISLEAD PPL. COME TO IBADAN AND PRICE TRACTOR IN MAHINDRA TRACTOR ASSEMBLY PLANT PLUS PLOUGH PLUS HARROW PLUS RIDGER PLUS TRAILER JOIN.STOP DISPLAYING UR IGNORANCE.THIS IS NOT FINAL YEAR CUT AND PASTE PROJECT.DO REAL RESEARCH.NO BE BY "I AM A GRADUATE"OR "AFTER ALL AM AN ENGINEER WEN METER SEE SCREWDRIVER" COS NOBODY GIVES A Bleep
Re: Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? by mikolo80: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
2sexy: All this one na story. If you are really serious, yyou will get started anyhow. I read about a man today in punch newspaper who currently has 103 people in his employ. How did he start? Anyhow! He quite his job with an engineering firm and went out to learn soap making and he started making soap to sell.

He faced a lot of challenges but persisted till he got married and relocated to Abuja. At Abuja,he and his wife started as food vendor but today he is the owner of a real estate firm.

You seem to have a big dream but not wanting to start small. O boy you go grow white beards.

Role up your sleeve and get to work. Think big but start small. Never dispise your days of little beginning.
SEE ME DE WASTE TIME DE REPLY D GUY ABOVE WEN YOU DON TALK AM FINISH.YOUR HEAD DE DIA
Re: Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? by tmibeatbyme(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CONGRATULATIONS To 2012/2013 Batch C Corp Members. / Sunday Dare Debunks Reports That NYSC Scheme Will Be Scrapped / Exclusion Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.