Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me (1628 Views)

5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / Woman Dies In Katsina While On Queue To Vote / Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me -daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by LocalChamp: 2:31am On Jun 10, 2012
Lagos plane crash: Chinese men who cheated us on queue made fun of me —Daughter
June 10, 2012 by Agency Reporter 8 Comments
Ihezuo, narrated that she initially went to the Arik airlines stand, but their plane was fully booked, so she headed for Dana Air where she joined a queue for the ticket.

“We were on the queue and it was my turn to buy the ticket. I was rummaging my bag to bring out money to pay for the ticket when two Chinese men who were behind me gave money to the cashier and paid for the remaining seats. I was very angry and their action generated a verbal exchange between my husband and the cashier.

“The Chinese men were not even sorry for their action, instead they and their girlfriends made jest of us, waving the tickets in the air and making fun of us; we were so annoyed and we decided to postpone the trip.”

She added that she had yet to reach the house when she got reports that the Dana plane had crashed.

The mother of four said that family members that were waiting for them at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos cried when they heard about the incident. They thought that both mother and daughter had perished in the crash.

She stated that her church members in Abuja also thought she had died until they were notified that she did not board the aircraft.

Ihezuo said, “Since the incident, I have just been thanking God because He was the one that kept us. I have been rolling on my knees in thanksgiving since last Sunday and my knees are sore,” she said as she lifted up her skirt to show her bruised knees.

She stated that since she started flying about a year ago, the Dana flight was the first she would see that was fully booked, “I am familiar with most of the crew members because I have been patronising the airline for some time; I feel so bad for the crew and passengers.”

Ihezuo added she had purchased a luxury bus ticket for her mother who was going to stay with her eldest daughter at Festac, Lagos following her refusal to board a flight.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-plane-crash-chinese-men-who-cheated-us-on-queue-made-fun-of-me-daughter/
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by bashr8: 2:48am On Jun 10, 2012
LocalChamp: Lagos plane crash: Chinese men who cheated us on queue made fun of me —Daughter
June 10, 2012 by Agency Reporter 8 Comments
Ihezuo, narrated that she initially went to the Arik airlines stand, but their plane was fully booked, so she headed for Dana Air where she joined a queue for the ticket.

“We were on the queue and it was my turn to buy the ticket. I was rummaging my bag to bring out money to pay for the ticket when two Chinese men who were behind me gave money to the cashier and paid for the remaining seats. I was very angry and their action generated a verbal exchange between my husband and the cashier.

“The Chinese men were not even sorry for their action, instead they and their girlfriends made jest of us, waving the tickets in the air and making fun of us; we were so annoyed and we decided to postpone the trip.”

She added that she had yet to reach the house when she got reports that the Dana plane had crashed.

The mother of four said that family members that were waiting for them at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos cried when they heard about the incident. They thought that both mother and daughter had perished in the crash.

She stated that her church members in Abuja also thought she had died until they were notified that she did not board the aircraft.

Ihezuo said, “Since the incident, I have just been thanking God because He was the one that kept us. I have been rolling on my knees in thanksgiving since last Sunday and my knees are sore,” she said as she lifted up her skirt to show her bruised knees.

She stated that since she started flying about a year ago, the Dana flight was the first she would see that was fully booked, “I am familiar with most of the crew members because I have been patronising the airline for some time; I feel so bad for the crew and passengers.”

Ihezuo added she had purchased a luxury bus ticket for her mother who was going to stay with her eldest daughter at Festac, Lagos following her refusal to board a flight.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-plane-crash-chinese-men-who-cheated-us-on-queue-made-fun-of-me-daughter/
lol ..sorry my bad but just couldnt help laughing. i knew someone will have this kind of story cus its very common in nigerian airports.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by Beaf: 3:20am On Jun 10, 2012
She didn't say what airline she ended up using; the quality of our press is too low for anyone to have asked her that useful question.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by moshoodn(m): 3:56am On Jun 10, 2012
IN NIGERIA, FOR EVERY FATALITY, THERE IS ALWAYS AN ESCAPE STORY AND A 'GOD SAVED ME' NARRATION.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by Praise2: 4:05am On Jun 10, 2012
I thank God for you life. Live the rest of your life on the premise of His grace and goodness! Tell others about the saving grace of Jesus Christ. Have a glorious service and a great week ahead. God bless you
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by crackhaus: 6:05am On Jun 10, 2012
Such a lucky woman, if this story is 100% accurate sha! But wait, so its not just me? I've noticed too that mongolians (God knows I can't tell a chinese from a japanese or korean) make fun of people (or blacks) a lot, I mean they be always whispering (which I can't understand) & then giggling abt something/someone (which is quite uncomfortable). Like WTF could be so darn funny for christ sakes...
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by ebamma(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2012
so now u are happy cos those chinese men died
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by tiarabubu: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2012
*singing loudly*

EVERYBODY WAN GO HEAVEN NOBODY WAN DIE, NOBODY WAN DIE!!!!!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by Effwazobia: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2012
So OP, whats your point? Do they deserve to die because they made fun at cha?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by Scream(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2012
Dana was the first flight fully booked since she started flying a year ago...why di she take Arik as she went there first?
Na wa ooooo...
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by Murphy7h4: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]I like this.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by Sagamite(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2012
LocalChamp:

Usual nonsense of the average Nigerian.

So God planned to kill the other 153 then? undecided
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by crackhaus: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2012
ebamma: so now u are happy cos those chinese men died
Wooooow! well seeing as today is sunday, I'll try to be as discrete as I can but you see I have to ask, do you speak through your arse? Cos all I see on your post is shyte. Please loosen up a bit, I'm not even happy dogs are killed to be eaten by certain people not to talk more of humans dying. So sir, don't infer what wasn't intended.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by mkmyers45(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Usual nonsense of the average Nigerian.

So God planned to kill the other 153 then? undecided
Beats me too angry
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by PAT4HOT(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
Beaf: She didn't say what airline she ended up using; the quality of our press is too low for anyone to have asked her that useful question.

she said she was so annoyed dat she went back home.......oga/madam minister of information
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me by Mcleo007(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2012
Another cock and boo story! Plus a silly press report. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Odimegwu Onwumere Has Been Arrested Over Rape Of A 10 Year Old Girl In Porthacou / Chief Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, Governor, Anambra 2014. / Onitsha River Port In Limbo As Concessionaires Lobby For Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.