Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (3710 Views)

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W / How Can I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by unikazzy(m): 5:56am On Jun 10, 2012
"My hubby came home one night calmed and
happy, I was surprised but happy. He's been
out of control for sometime now, actually
since I lost my dad two years ago. He became
the CEO since my dad died, it was on the will
for my husband to become the CEO and my
baby brother the Managing director.
I've done everything in my power to make
things right but whatever I do is not good
enough. This wasn't the same Tayo that I
married. My parents were rich but their two
children were trained well. I was working in
my dad's company until I had my second
child. My dad told me to stay at home and take
care of the kids because I refused to get a
maid and my grandma that was helping
passed away at the time.(I lost my mom five
years ago too) I enjoyed every minute of
being a wife and a mom until I lost my dad.
My husband came in that fateful day about
three months ago, looked at me and said "I
don't love you Kemi, I never did. I appreciate
everything you have done but it is time I
move on with my life. You can stay in this
house, keep the cars and I'll arrange for
monthly allowance for you and the kids. If
your brother agrees with my lawyer's terms,
I'll pay him generously for his share in the
company. Thanks to your father, I owe the
70% of the company. Don't try to fight this, it
is clearly written in your father's will."
I woke up the following day at the hospital
and by my side was dad's lawyer, she looked
at me and smiled! Two weeks later, the
lawyer came to see me at home and to my
surprise, she brought with her a letter
handwritten by my dad. I wish I could hug
dad at that very minute.
There was a clause in the will, if Tayo leaves
me without any fault of mine or if he dies
before me, I have to take over the company.
Dad knew I could handle it, I've been working
in the company since my first year in the
university! Tayo came to the house two days
after I saw dad's letter, begging me to forgive
him.
Should she forgive? Your objective comments
are highly welcome.
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 10, 2012
@OP

Wow!! Kick his broke arse out of your life, and make sure he doesn't take a pin out of the house... I despise people who are like that - he definitely doesn't deserve someone like you.

4 Likes

Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Singalex(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2012
Dat dude must be an ungrateful bastard to ve done something lyk dat,i guess ur father must ve trusted him so much 2 ve even included his ass in his will.believe me he must ve married U̶̲̥̅̊ with 70% of ur father's wealth in mind,even if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt want 2 divorce him mek sure his name z being cleaned out in every piece of paper in dt office bt in my opinion kick his ass out b4 he does smthing else..most especially check his friends cos at times such stupid advice do come 4rm bad friends..bt 4 now treat him lyk U̶̲̥̅̊ married him,ask him 2 pack his load nd go bak 2 d village..
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Galads(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2012
He ain't worth you...if you take him in I guess your ready to die cause he wuld still do anytin to make his plans work and it might include killing you. And wuld be easy if he is in with You..but you hav to be xtra careful cause your life is asake here and pls contact ur lawyer imediately and don't make those mistakes they make in naija home videos.!!!
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by boron10(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2012
Some men can be so silly, op, you have just one option, divorce him cos it's obvious he married you just because of your father's wealth. This is one of the reasons why rich parents don't allow their children to marry from an humble background.
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Adechyno(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2012
Kai' Woman ąπ∂ easy manipulatin heart' Forget ąπ∂ Forgive him na' Nonsense' Kick †ђع Bastard out of ϋя Life...
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2012
*kick his ass*

I hate Gold Diggers
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by brixton: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2012
Please op don't forgive him...Teach him ind language he understands best. God bless u and ur kids
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Riodiao(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2012
I dnt preach forgiveness but i think u should forgive him.But speak up ur mind,put him on probation but plz watch ur back
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Vebiyang: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2012
I know u still love him cos he is ur husband but that man can kill u and ur brother just to get what he want be careful.
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Murphy7h4: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Riodiao: I dnt preach forgiveness but i think u should forgive him.But speak up ur mind,put him on probation but plz watch ur back
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by koolJ1(f): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2012
Don't tell me ua stl contemplating,op. Pullease for heavens sakes,d marriage has been a sham!! He never loved yu,will never! He izn gonna start loving yu naw,hell to the no!! What to do...kick his lame self,prepare ur will,YES,ur will-secure ur kid's future cuz wateva action yu take,yu cannot be quite safe from him. Ur brother too though ua more at risk. Yu cldn have known him berra dan the colours he's jst shown yu...dats ur lifeline outta dat sham of a marriage. The keyword here is FAST b4 he begins to play 'victim' towards friends n family. NEVER go bac to dat swindler
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by gulfer: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2012
Kick him out and on the streets
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Konnektions146(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2012
he is not worth to be called yur man, i gues u love him from de tone of yur write-ups but men, he is just not-it.

my input- SETTLE HIM AND MOVE ON
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by redcliff: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2012
Mschew, this story looks so formulated like all those heart2heart stories we read on magazines..
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Felixjude(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
....interesting!u knw wat?hapily let him knw u av forgiven him an apreciate al he has bin 2u an d kids.let him smile a litle.....then u give him d stuning blow,an dat is u dnt want to ever set ur eyes on him again,c'mon dat chap is so hrtles,tke ur decision without any feeling of guilt,he doesnt luv u,so wats d point?an need i say,mk sur u keep security around d day he wil b packing,u neva knw....
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
Why do people copy and paste things without aligning them properly? undecided undecided
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by slimport(f): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Forgive him for where, he is a traitor, in fact, u shud rather forget about him, tell him to Bleep off. He's a wicked man. He doesn't love u. He's in love with ur father's ppties. Get in touch with ur lawyer and clean every word that looks like his name in ur father's company.... The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Konnektions146(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
Yield: Why do people copy and paste things without aligning them properly? undecided undecided
just try and undastand de write up and forget abt alignment, NL aint a typing class
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Cuddlemii: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
@Op,

If you forgive him, just buy a coffin because Tayo would kill you for inheritance.

At first I was like, was your Dad high to give that much control to your hubby instead of his own kids but mehn your Dad has wisdom. Your Dad is a critical thinker, I love your Dad!

Shine your eyes, move on!
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Cuddlemii: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
Konnektions146: he is not worth to be called yur man, i gues u love him from de tone of yur write-ups but men, he is just not-it.

my input- SETTLE HIM AND MOVE ON

SETTLE FIRE! Why do we have to pay wickedness with goodness? If her husband had gotten away with his actions, its very possible he would eventually forget his wife's upkeep. The hubby should learn from this and should not get a pin. Did he not save when he was the oga of the company? What was he doing with the salaries and money he must have embezzled? The hubby would have to hustle on his own.
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Konnektions146(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
Cuddlemii:

SETTLE FIRE! Why do we have to pay wickedness with goodness? If her husband had gotten away with his actions, its very possible he would eventually forget his wife's upkeep. The hubby should learn from this and should not get a pin. Did he not save when he was the oga of the company? What was he doing with the salaries and money he must have embezzled? The hubby would have to hustle on his own.

if u can read de OP`s tone, u will see a lady thats still in love with de man she married,
even if i never said so. she can even go as far as defy all we said here and forgive de man.

de settlement is just to make her freer with her mind.

he came to dig gold, she should just settle her with at least bronze or even copper.

my input
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Cuddlemii: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
Konnektions146:

if u can read de OP`s tone, u will see a lady thats still in love with de man she married,
even if i never said so. she can even go as far as defy all we said here and forgive de man.

de settlement is just to make her freer with her mind.

he came to dig gold, she should just settle her with at least bronze or even copper.

my input

Ok!
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by adonisgold: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
redcliff: Mschew, this story looks so formulated like all those heart2heart stories we read on magazines..

my sentiments exactly. Wills don't work that way. Once a will is read you are given all the conditions, in the event of this, this happens, no clause can be hidden and sprung on the beneficiary later. Nollywood again.
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
Forgive him? I say you shoot him and bury his remains in the garden
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Rich4god(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
Chai... u dont even need to ask whether to kick him out... I would advice you hire a UFO so as to take him out of this planet. grin
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by gbolax(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2012
u can 4give him, and divoce him also, there is nothing bad if u 4give him. he does'nt deserve you baby.
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by dulaman: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2012
He said 'I dnt love, i neva did kemi' Oh! And r askn wt to do abi? If u ask me,na who i go ask? Mayb u wnt hm 2 fnish hs plan b4 ur eye go open
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
Forgive him and then kick his arse. . .
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
redcliff: Mschew, this story looks so formulated like all those heart2heart stories we read on magazines..
I'm glad someone else noticed it
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Tinkybabe(f): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ishilove:
I'm glad someone else noticed it
It's pretty obvious that it's not the op's story but anyone going through this(whether formulated or not )can learn a thing or two

The guy's just an opportunist..You can forgive him but accepting him back might not be in your own best interest.
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
The husband is a sharp guy but he is not so sharp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? / I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! / True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.