Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength (5273 Views)

The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit / One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim / Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 4:37am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by Jasperwhizz(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Niflheim:
these are powerful truths,i know that even the egyptian god horus was also born on december 25,the egyptian god ptah also carried a cross,the origins of christianity are pagan
pagan? Pray for forgiveness though the use of cross is Biblical we JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Follows the BIBLE!
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by Jasperwhizz(m): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=christemmbassey post=11244100][/quote]
Yes!
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by Horus(m): 1:03am On Mar 02, 2015
The birth of myth and mythology which gave birth to theories and theology is the removal of facts and reality. Their false Jesus who is really a Jehovah, Zeus in short, it becomes Ja-Zeus, Jesus.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by Charz3(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by MubulaTruth(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2020
The Creator, King of kings and LORD of lords is on this generation making Himself known to people again. For He said behold I will do a new thing.
The Truth that is kept aside by Roman colonialism, is now surfacing by His Spirit, yes the Spirit of Truth, He is called the Truth.
I have been saying that christianity was a creation of the Roman Empire to take over the leadership of the Church of God in Jerusalem through persecutions against the disciples of the Holy One, Son of The Most High, the Eternal Yahweh.
I came to the knowledge of the true Name of the Son Of Yahweh, that the name Jesus was not revealed to the Hebrew writings but of the Greek alternative name for the Son Of God, to turn mankind to worship Satan using the Zeus to the English as Jesus.
Thank you for this post.
Many will agree with you, but if you have some other evidence, do bring it to the public.
Thank you once again,
God Almighty bless you in the Name of Yeshua Amen.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by MrPresident1: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thread for the days when the TITANS walked in this forum.

Nairaland is dead!
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by sonmvayina(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
MubulaTruth:
The Creator, King of kings and LORD of lords is on this generation making Himself known to people again. For He said behold I will do a new thing.
The Truth that is kept aside by Roman colonialism, is now surfacing by His Spirit, yes the Spirit of Truth, He is called the Truth.
I have been saying that christianity was a creation of the Roman Empire to take over the leadership of the Church of God in Jerusalem through persecutions against the disciples of the Holy One, Son of The Most High, the Eternal Yahweh.
I came to the knowledge of the true Name of the Son Of Yahweh, that the name Jesus was not revealed to the Hebrew writings but of the Greek alternative name for the Son Of God, to turn mankind to worship Satan using the Zeus to the English as Jesus.
Thank you for this post.
Many will agree with you, but if you have some other evidence, do bring it to the public.
Thank you once again,

Is there anywhere in the old testament the says God was going to send his son to come and die for sins?
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by sonmvayina(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
MubulaTruth:
Thank you for this post.
Thank you once again,

Yaweh is not the name of the God of the old testament, yaweh is one of the 70 sons of Enlil mentioned in deuteronomy 32..the real name of the God of the old testament is Hashem, they name is only used in prayers inside the temple, anywhere else it us forbidden... They use Lord God most times..

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesies Death On 2go / Facebook Users / Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua / Atheism: A Lie. Everybody Believes In A God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.