Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Can One Truly Know The True Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can One Truly Know The True Religion (692 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Truly Know The True Religion by milkymesh: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2012
Religion here means the way by which individuals or group interact, worship, communicate, serve, etc a supreme being(s), God, gods, who is thought to be all powerful or a channel to him thereof.
Now there are many religion(christianity, islam, hinduism, ATR etc ). All these religion have some things in common, while in most cases some things are pleasing to the god of one religion is obnoxious to the god of the other.
Now, my question is: is these one true religion or several. How do we recognise the true one or the several true ones.
Do these god(s) really want us to worship them. If yes are they being worshipped the way they really pleased.
Minimise sentiment and apply more of logic with proof in your response.
Re: How Can One Truly Know The True Religion by Areaboy2(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2012
The true religion is FOOTBALL. Enuff said

The rules are the same from country to country
win or loose, u still had a great day at the stadium (except finals lol)
you only get small scale fights with hooligans ( not all out war and try to wipe a whole race of people off the planet)
you can switch sides easily and not be judged.
you can question your managers action and not tagged blasphemous
Although you still spend money, but in this case you stand the chance of winning season tickets (other religions i think not)
if you loose, you're not condemned to burn in hell for eternity. but only condemned to your local pub for a few somber pints =(
Although there is a dictator (sepp blater) in this too, but we all agree he is a fcking bender and not perfect in anyway

So much more.....

1 Like

Re: How Can One Truly Know The True Religion by LogicMind: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2012
milkymesh: Religion here means the way by which individuals or group interact, worship, communicate, serve, etc a supreme being(s), God, gods, who is thought to be all powerful or a channel to him thereof.
Now there are many religion(christianity, islam, hinduism, ATR etc ). All these religion have some things in common, while in most cases some things are pleasing to the god of one religion is obnoxious to the god of the other.
Now, my question is: is these one true religion or several. How do we recognise the true one or the several true ones.
Do these god(s) really want us to worship them. If yes are they being worshipped the way they really pleased.
Minimise sentiment and apply more of logic with proof in your response.

If you want proof, I can use the bible to prove jehovah, his son and his hench man to you.
I can use the quran to prove allah and his pedofile prophet to you
I can you the book I wrote to prove the divine existence of Amadioha the great to you.
In fact I can prove to you that any religion is true with the book of that religion.
Re: How Can One Truly Know The True Religion by Jenwitemi(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2012
I definitely second you on this. And MESSI is the God of the Football religion, so bow your heads and worship him. grin
Area_boy: The true religion is FOOTBALL. Enuff said

The rules are the same from country to country
win or loose, u still had a great day at the stadium (except finals lol)
you only get small scale fights with hooligans ( not all out war and try to wipe a whole race of people off the planet)
you can switch sides easily and not be judged.
you can question your managers action and not tagged blasphemous
Although you still spend money, but in this case you stand the chance of winning season tickets (other religions i think not)
if you loose, you're not condemned to burn in hell for eternity. but only condemned to your local pub for a few somber pints =(
Although there is a dictator (sepp blater) in this too, but we all agree he is a fcking bender and not perfect in anyway

So much more.....
Re: How Can One Truly Know The True Religion by Master6(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Football is on my man!!!!

And it promises immortality toooo...
Re: How Can One Truly Know The True Religion by Jenwitemi(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2012
Did anyone see the 3rd goal against Brazil? That was a divine goal only a GOD can score. MESSI is the only one true GOD. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Ghana And Nigeria Must Be One / Who Is Ruling The World? (a Must Read) / Dose God Destine Some Poeple Not To attend High Institution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.