Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever (18188 Views)

Poll: Best web hosting company for Nigeria?

Trudigits (www.trudigits.com): 34% (15 votes)
Syskay (www.syskay.com): 27% (12 votes)
Whogohost (www.whogohost.com): 23% (10 votes)
Web4africa (www.web4africa.com): 6% (3 votes)
havilah (www.havilahhost.info): 6% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Host Do You Prefer?

Foreign Hosting Company: 84% (11 votes)
Nigerian Hosting Company: 15% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Vbhostnet.com The Worst Host EVER / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netghost: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
I WANT TO SAY I LOVE THIS THREAD...

now to more pressing issues

tobans:
@netghost: Can you please state the date and time you tried chatting with WhoGoHost? This would assist us in investigating why you did not get a response.
Thanks
That wont be necessary, as earlier stated i have already purchased a hosting account with whogohost.com, you will be hearing from me if the need arises.

Peterson1993: Obviously!! By nairaland PDP politicians grin Lets just hope trudigits paid for this advert because if they do, I think I kinda respect nairaland to some extent though for not making it looks completely like an advert. But that poll result still hurts

can you prove it ...LOL

netghost:

Funny...This thread seems to be going no where...
i take that back

Another thing... the little i know about Dhtml he is always ready to help out ...

2 Likes

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
And many people can testify to my contributions, and u have gotten nice thank you mails and text messages. And people also testified that they benefited so much from .net - and that is why the dhtmlwebconcepts.com is coming up - and it will be a bang!!!!

@doncigalo, watch out for dhtmlwebconcepts.com!!! muhahahahaha!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
Netghost it is very obvious. Nofin to prove.@*dhtml. I love .net but hate trudigists for spamming nairaland front page grin
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
Wait a minute, it was I that created this thread for trudigits, but i was not responsible for putting it on the frontpage - that was an administrative thing.
But heck, we dont have any other interesting thread around here. And i use trudigits and have found their services fantastic, i will give whogohost a trial later.

This is Democracy, everyone is free to talk, the only thing i hate is for people to insult services that they are not using.

There is nothing to hate anybody for, there is no reason for me to hate doncigalo either and the other way round.

Peace felas, tomorow is sunday. . . .

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netesy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
dhtml has help me-and trudigit is still d best

2 Likes

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2012
@dafthtml Common mate ... why did you upload that pic ..why ?? Youve just given me ammo to floor you. Look at your cheap suit !! lol...... or did you sew it yourself ?? ....lol. U r a joke !!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2012
^^^i told you to go to the saw-mill to refill your brain with saw-dust first before posting, but you did not head to advice. . .
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2012
@doncigalo, i can safely conclude that you are beefing me because i am way better than you in this biz - that is the reason you beef so much, but, i understand. . . .
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by routik(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
& by the way, this thread has outlived its usefulness.
It should be closed now.
@ DC, that has always been the problem with opening a decent thread in Nairaland.

@Dhtml, please pardon me for putting the blame on you.The keyboard/keypad is yours. you can decide not to type anything & ignore any rubbish said against you. what ever they say will never stop you from getting clients that will still pay well. I encourage you to ignore most of the replies here that are meant to tarnish your good reputation. please protect your image by behaving mature. after all they have the right to criticize and express their self.

anyways, you look wealthy in your picture. it's very obvious you're making a living from what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thank you very much. My point has been proven, so i can now honourably bow out of the thread.
Truth is, some people dont know me, so if all they read is this thread, they may get a wrong impression, but my points have been made.

Hasta la vista guys (and shame to all the bad-belle people). . . .phew, this was one strenous thread (but am glad i created it still).

3 Likes

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
@dafthtml Oh yes we thank we very much for creating this thread, people now know who are the best web hosts in the country (whogohost), and that you Tony Ogundipe aka dafthtml are a JOKE. I mean...look at your suit !! Did you sew it yourself ??

I hope from now on you will have a very humble approach on this forum, cuz I will be watching !!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
Caramba! i sew the fine suit myself, you know, i used to be fashion-designer back then at Singers, before learning web development. . .smh
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2012
hostcoal.com is still the best
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netghost: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
Jo.dazzle:
hostcoal.com is still the best

LMAO ... LASTMA
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
This thread again!!!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by dexed(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
dexed: Trudigits is a very good host, I've been using them for about a year nd 7 months. So far, I'm satisfied and would recommend them to anyone looking to host their sites. The support system is cool and you get more than you pay for. For about 19months that I've been with them I only experienced downtime once and it was for few hours before everything came back to normal. I host a site that has about 600+ users with them and none of the users has ever complained about accessing my site, in short hosting with trudigits is cool. I give them a rating of 4.8 out of 5
Reducing my rating of them to 4.0, nothing has changed really, besides the fact that they've disabled php mail() on shared hosting accounts thus creating extra unnessary work for me. Though they've provided an alternative (smtp), I'm moving my sites away after my hosting plans expires.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hmn, that is a serious matter o. I too am facing similar challenges, and have tired to complain, so i am just moving away silently.
This is so bad, now i will rate them an F-

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.