Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? (14185 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by FlyboyZee: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
My wife was delivered of a bouncing baby boy over the weekend.
Since the start of the labour up till now, I have not had a good rest.
The stress of keeping awake from about 11.00pm till the next day and having to drive a distance of over 100km to and fro on a pothole-ridden road to keep up with a previously-scheduled important appointment, as well as the euphoria of excitement that comes with the safe delivery of a baby is taking its toll on me and I don't really know how I was feeling.

I would like the older/more experienced folks in the house to tell us how they felt the first time their first child was born?

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by spoilt(f): 2:59am On Jun 13, 2012
Congrats to you. You must be excited and a little overwhelmed. Its only natural.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Tinkybabe(f): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
wow!!congrats
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Chubhie: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
Congrats man! You will understand how it feels like when the words....dadaa pops out.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by valencia25(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2012
Chubhie: Congrats man! You will understand how it feels like when the words....dadaa pops out.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
looking forward to that day.

Those that i know gets really excited
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by rabalord(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
I'm not a father yet...sorry. I don't know how it feels

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by ismhab(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
WHAT IS A FATHER?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by 27naira(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
@OP Congrats to you... Its a thing of joy.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by kayswag100(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2012

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by JimmyBoy1: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
The Joy is always too much and you could become a bit disoriented. I felt more than alive.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by kooto(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
CONGRATS!it's all feelings of joy when you begin to see that you have brought forth a human-being that will be called yours.[the first eight days i find it difficult to concentrate at work,i could not sleep well have to wake up to check if it's real etc]you are not just happy you are JOYFUL.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by adisarasaq(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
Congrats. Yesterday was my baby's naming too and i was like so i am now a father, see tears flow from my eyes.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by SBabaJ(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
Congrats...
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by mikron(m): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
THIS POST IS NOT FOR ME COS IM NOT A FATHER YET. THOUGH IM WORKING TOWARDS IT
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by urchonox: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
Congrats to all the fathers in the house and all the yet to be

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by mygee33(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
It is a very wonderful experience! In fact its a mixed blessing,especially if your staying with your wife all alone without relations! The joy of sleeping only when the baby is asleep and being awake when the baby is awake! It also comes with a sense of responsibility and savings culture! I just wish you well. At this point in your life, your wife need the desired rest from the stress of pushing for a period of nine months!! Its fun changing the diapers!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
mikron: THIS POST IS NOT FOR ME COS IM NOT A FATHER YET. THOUGH IM WORKING TOWARDS IT
u the man working towards it. Kindly explain....are u yet to be married, or still fixing ur wife, or ur wife carrying a baby

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
ismhab: WHAT IS A FATHER?
seriously?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by member479760: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
mikron: THIS POST IS NOT FOR ME COS IM NOT A FATHER YET. THOUGH IM WORKING TOWARDS IT

then how did you feel the first time you phuck?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by onajitespeaks(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
That is the most exciting moment of my life.I can't describe the way i felt when my son's head popped out.I was in the labour room with my wife.His cry was sweet music that still resonate in my ears till date.Each time i see him,my God...it gives me so much joy.Am so proud to be a father.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by ismhab(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
sheyie2007:
seriously?
SERIOUSLY!!!
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by scopusng(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
Always an exciting moment.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
Flyboy Zee: having to drive over 100km to and fro on a pothole-ridden road to keep up with a previously-scheduled important appointment

Sorry, bt whch state do you stay?
because, I thought the roads within nigerian states are now generally better(not federal roads ooo).

So is it really true that the roads in your area is that terrible or you just want to bash naija like a typical nigerian would do?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by achi4u(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
welcome man to fatherhood!

I had my twins __aboy & a girl on 27nov last year___i feel good prararara.

man the price of pampers,SMA or other quality milks are on d increase.

now make a place for ur mother_in_law omugo
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by merije1010(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
Congrat man,I don't hav a girlfriend or a wife bt am wokin 2word it.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Dooby: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
Its a thing of Joy. There ar so many out dre dt wants 2 wake alll nite to attend 2 dre baby, hear d baby's cry n be cald daddy but dnt have any.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Ninilowo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2012
I had my children tru CS buh it was a pleasant one sha. both of them are 6 and 4 respectively. another funny thing is dt when they are around u complain and when they are away u miss them and their wahala.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) / Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.