Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

What's Does Your T-shirt Or Polo Mark Imply? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Does Your T-shirt Or Polo Mark Imply? (1329 Views)

New German White Short Sleeve T-shirt for uniform job #2500 / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials / How Does Your Mood Affect Your Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Does Your T-shirt Or Polo Mark Imply? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
I see people wearing clothes with various marks and words and I wonder if they really know their meanings and what it says about their personalities. "My money grows like grass" and you're begging me for money, hmmm. "You don't know I'm gay" are you really a gay? Show your thoughts and the worst you've seen.
Re: What's Does Your T-shirt Or Polo Mark Imply? by RacksJackson(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
I am not passing any comment because of person to person has its own thought and living style . Every person has free for wearing clothes . I also prefer custom t shirt.
Re: What's Does Your T-shirt Or Polo Mark Imply? by Digriz(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2012
jammyng: I see people wearing clothes with various marks and words and I wonder if they really know their meanings and what it says about their personalities. "My money grows like grass" and you're begging me for money, hmmm. "You don't know I'm gay" are you really a gay? Show your thoughts and the worst you've seen.
i like tshirts wt inscription bt nt all these china mass of a type.i hv about 4 of it and the wordings are all fine,i always see people reading it and trying to know the meaning.i once wore a one written "Am not as drunk as u think i am".One guy stopped me one day and asked pls,whats the meaning of this cuz i hv bn trying to know the meaning bt still get confused.
Re: What's Does Your T-shirt Or Polo Mark Imply? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
Digriz: i like tshirts wt inscription bt nt all these china mass of a type.i hv about 4 of it and the wordings are all fine,i always see people reading it and trying to know the meaning.i once wore a one written "Am not as drunk as u think i am".One guy stopped me one day and asked pls,whats the meaning of this cuz i hv bn trying to know the meaning bt still get confused.
I feel that inscriptions say a lot about us. I can where such but the words must make real sense.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face / To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? / Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.