Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria (3488 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
It is a political fact that the Igbos cannot produce the next President of Nigeria. Because, they have failed to prove themselves in political leadership since the late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe. And nobody should drop the name of the late Biafran warlord, Ikemba Ojukwu on this important topic. Leading a rebellion is different from leading a nation. And he even failed at that, because of his poor knowledge of political leadership.

Biafra was already oppressing the people from the South-south region even before the second year of the uncivil war. My mother told me how they went on combing raids in Akwa Ibom and the environs to attack those they accused of being saboteaurs. Ojukwu failed to command the respect of non-Igbos in the South-south region. Moreover, corruption was rampant in the Biafran government. Thank God for the divine intervention that ended the ill-fated rebellion.
Only fools go to a war they cannot win.
I am sure Ojukwu never read Sun Tzu's "Art of War".

Presently, there is no Igbo leader that can even command national respect across Nigeria.
They have even failed in the leadership of their fellow Igbos in the South-eastern states.
They have lost their respect and that is why Igbo kidnappers and armed robbers are tormenting their fellow Igbos and even the Lion of Biafra, Ojukwu failed to stop them when he was alive and well.
He retired to his bedroom where he had more command.

The whole region is being governed by under achievers, except for Governor Peter Obi, but he lacks the commanding charisma and power of a political leader. He would have fared better as a commissioner.
Those in the Senate would be better as state governors.
They seemed more interested in their titular roles as local champions.
Dr. Chris Ngige would prefer to be Senate President and that would be the best the Igbos may get in 2015.

Look at the leadership of the so called MASSOB being harassed like school boys by the Nigerian Army. What the Nigerian Army cannot dare to do to the Niger Delta militants and Boko Haram.
The leader of MASSOB is an apology to political leadership.
He is not even articulate. And he is a lawyer?
He is pathetic.

Those who can be national leaders are not interested in contesting for the highest office. And the President they claimed to be one of their own Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has disappointed them all.
He is overwhelmed by the challenges of national leadership he was not prepared for. Thanks to their Boss of all Bosses, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, who preferred those he could manipulate to succeed him.

The Igbos claim to be hard working and intelligent people, but they are not as smart as the Yorubas.
Aggression is not power, but lack of self-control.
They need to study the political common sense of Senator Bola Tinubu who rose from being an ambitious state governor to the national leader of the Main Opposition.
Tinubu does not boast of intellectual skills or even revolutionary bravery, but he is very smart in political leadership.
I have been watching him for over a decade now and I know him more than he knows me.
Tinubu should write a book on his Political Common Sense.
Nigerians and students of Political Science need to study Tinubu.
He is even faring better than the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the greatest political leader of the Yorubas since Oduduwa. Tinubu is the smartest Yoruba political leader since Nigeria became an independent nation.
His protege, Barrister Babatunde Raji Fashola, the present Governor of Lagos State needs to learn more from Tinubu's Political Common Sense.

My reference to Tinubu is for the benefit of the Igbo political leaders who are more politically confused than the Hausa political leaders. But the Hausas can still produce the next President of Nigeria if the Senate President David Mark is not going to contest .

The political leaders of the Igbos need to put their house in order. I recommend that they should study Sun Tzu's "Art of War" and the Political Common Sense of Bola Tinubu and if they like, also read my book on Nigeria, "In the House of Dogs" which combines lessons from the Holy Bible, "Art of War" and "48 Laws of Power" to address the situation in Nigeria.

God help the Igbos and God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
Fool
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by warlei(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
Not a tribalist,but dude dont u thin its beta to digest the writers point of veiw before going the OBI way,
Yeske!:
Fool
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by DuduNegro: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
Oriki,

Good post!! I agree Tinubu is savvy but I differ with you on making him the smartest Yoruba politician. There is a gap in our democracy and we are not faced with a true and challenging political landscape one expects in a buoyant and progressive system. Given that, Tinubu is hawk-eyed. . . take it literally if you want! He sees what his contemporaries fail to see and so he fills in the gap for them and sets the pace. I commend his vision and successes!

Having said that, Igbo is a wrong political majority in Nigeria, period! Ijaw, a creek habitat people, are more politically savvy than the Igbos and would have been a better third leg of the stool, as an Eastern majority, when the regions were established. I don't know what happened that the Kalabari, Ibibios and Efiks were skipped in preference for Igbo, but we see so far how much the Igbo country has become the victim of its own political subordination.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
Orikinla: Biafra was already oppressing the people from the South-south region even before the second year of the uncivil war. My mother told me how they went on combing raids in Akwa Ibom and the environs to attack those they accused of being saboteaurs. Ojukwu failed to command the respect of non-Igbos in the South-south region.

This is the part I totally disagree with you. Much of what is written is a propaganda of divide and rule. There were those who were for and against the war both in SS and SE. Those against the war were treated equally both in SS and SE but the FG controlled press seem to make it seem like all the SS were against the war and Southeasterners were killing them. My mother is from Rivers and my Grandfather and Uncles fought on the Biafran side. Some other families fought for the Federal while some fought briefly on both sides. Skip that part and I will agree with you.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
You monkeys should think about making the stinking country work first. Foools
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nonsense
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 12:11am On Jun 11, 2012
@@@@

another nonesense post still at it

u have criminal clan looting ever since jesus was born masqurading their uselessness as politicians

i will never buy any of that bulls from anybody

till we the ndi igbo start to see people like Soyinka in charge of things nothing more or less will ever make sense. Imagine a country that was not that far electing imposing Ibori as a president shocked

some of them still spend plenty time talking about gatdamn luminatti fuks know what; when we have hausa and Yoruba criminals destroying the country softly

tell me at this 21st century billion gone missing like they say who believe them anyway with no trace lipsrsealed

as for tinubu ur hero hahha he hasnt got a chioce; we all gona die one day and he knows that haha lipsrsealed he is trying to impress but it has never been good enuff and the ball is still in his court; some might wonder isnt the same buhari that was once up there still the north was left unchanged, has finally turn to a wild tiger; the same man that could not critise boko fools directly without alluding to arm rubber in the south in the pretence both should be given precedence;

interesting!! indeed!

Nevertheless if we gona have igboman in the charge the average ndi igbo would only be interested in these

1; upgrade all the major highways to solid state

2; have onitsha see sea running

3; upgrade enugu to internatonal standard

4;restructure the army etc

after that haha i can guaratine the igbo wouldnt care again as against the ususal looters from the other side cool

now could it be said the NIGERIANS are scared and jealous of the igbos and couldnt afford to give them chance; opps like the say the igboman will split the country
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Demdem(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Oriki,

Good post!! I agree Tinubu is savvy but I differ with you on making him the smartest Yoruba politician. There is a gap in our democracy and we are not faced with a true and challenging political landscape one expects in a buoyant and progressive system. Given that, Tinubu is hawk-eyed. . . take it literally if you want! He sees what his contemporaries fail to see and so he fills in the gap for them and sets the pace. I commend his vision and successes!

Ok, who currently is the smartest Yoruba politician if not Oju-yobo grin?
is it bode-tewonde or Akala or daniels or Obj or Oyinlola? who exactly
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by PointB: 12:43am On Jun 11, 2012
Where is Gbawe to label the ethnic group of the Op with his usual long epistles of 'chip on the shoulder, inferior, clannish' etc jargon.

Of course you won't see the hypocrite here cause the Op and his gang of supporters are not Igbo!
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by kettykin: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2012
Tinubu's gamble has to been seen in 2 perpectives
1. Tinubu succeeds and Buhari wins , the SW ends up getting the Vee Pee with other deliverables that comes with winning elections , problem will arise because Buhari being a forthright man can never condone indiscipline and corruption of any kind and there will be so much disagreement and faceoffs over punisment of corrupt fellows.
2. if Tinubu fails he would have dragged yorubas back by 20 years because yorubas cannot even get any major post in the new pdp government with the NW taking both their post and the slot meant for yorubas asthey did in 2012.

Officially i accept that igbos are the only Majority tribe that is a political minority and an Economic Super Power, however igbos can forge strong alliances with the SS and MB to brighten their political outlook, no section of the contry has it all except for the SS/Nigerdelta which has come of age politically and has economic , militant, political power at the same time. The Core north is no longer a political super power and is hangng on to any thing they can hold on to remain afloat as a politial entity, The core north is also not an economic power but has strong militant power. The SW situation can be be understood from the point of View that the play host the nations economic powers which gives them the feeling of being an economic power where as they are just a host(The type of feeling one gets when he is hosting a very rich persona or is living in a rich neighbourhood) . The same happens to political power of the SW who benefit most when the north had to abandon power on 2 occasions in 1976 and 1999.

further analysis of what might happens in 2015 elections is shown below
Tinubu and Buhari (=18 states) can control 5 SW sates + kebbi, katsina,sokoto,zamfara,kano,Jigawa,Niger,Kwara, Nassarawa,Yobe,Borno,Bauchi,Gombe

Jonathan (=18 + Abuja states) can get All SS + All SE + kaduna + Benue + plateau + Adamawa + Taraba + Kogi + lagos (igbos + Nigerdelta) + Abuja

It will be a tough political battle with many casualties however if Jonathan ever shining luck shines again, Yorubas would have consigned them selves to permanently to Nigeria's Political wilderness which will be difficult considering the fact that Buhari is olad and can never be replaced by El-rufai and co.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by BlackPikiN(m): 1:00am On Jun 11, 2012
Orikinla: It is a political fact that the Igbos cannot produce the next President of Nigeria. Because, they have failed to prove themselves in political leadership since the late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe. And nobody should drop the name of the late Biafran warlord, Ikemba Ojukwu on this important topic. Leading a rebellion is different from leading a nation. And he even failed at that, because of his poor knowledge of political leadership. Biafra was already oppressing the people from the South-south region even before the second year of the uncivil war. My mother told me how they went on combing raids in Akwa Ibom and the environs to attack those they accused of being saboteaurs. Ojukwu failed to command the respect of non-Igbos in the South-south region. Moreover, corruption was rampant in the Biafran government. Thank God for the divine intervention that ended the ill-fated rebellion. Only fools go to a war they cannot win. I am sure Ojukwu never read Sun Tzu's "Art of War". Presently, there is no Igbo leader that can even command national respect across Nigeria. They have even failed in the leadership of their fellow Igbos in the South-eastern states. They have lost their respect and that is why Igbo kidnappers and armed robbers are tormenting their fellow Igbos and even the Lion of Biafra, Ojukwu failed to stop them when he was alive and well. He retired to his bedroom where he had more command. The whole region is being governed by under achievers, except for Governor Peter Obi, but he lacks the commanding charisma and power of a political leader. He would have fared better as a commissioner. Those in the Senate would be better as state governors. They seemed more interested in their titular roles as local champions. Dr. Chris Ngige would prefer to be Senate President and that would be the best the Igbos may get in 2015. Look at the leadership of the so called MASSOB being harassed like school boys by the Nigerian Army. What the Nigerian Army cannot dare to do to the Niger Delta militants and Boko Haram. The leader of MASSOB is an apology to political leadership. He is not even articulate. And he is a lawyer? He is pathetic. Those who can be national leaders are not interested in contesting for the highest office. And the President they claimed to be one of their own Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has disappointed them all. He is overwhelmed by the challenges of national leadership he was not prepared for. Thanks to their Boss of all Bosses, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, who preferred those he could manipulate to succeed him. The Igbos claim to be hard working and intelligent people, but they are not as smart as the Yorubas. Aggression is not power, but lack of self-control. They need to study the political common sense of Senator Bola Tinubu who rose from being an ambitious state governor to the national leader of the Main Opposition. Tinubu does not boast of intellectual skills or even revolutionary bravery, but he is very smart in political leadership. I have been watching him for over a decade now and I know him more than he knows me. Tinubu should write a book on his Political Common Sense. Nigerians and students of Political Science need to study Tinubu. He is even faring better than the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the greatest political leader of the Yorubas since Oduduwa. Tinubu is the smartest Yoruba political leader since Nigeria became an independent nation. His protege, Barrister Babatunde Raji Fashola, the present Governor of Lagos State needs to learn more from Tinubu's Political Common Sense. My reference to Tinubu is for the benefit of the Igbo political leaders who are more politically confused than the Hausa political leaders. But the Hausas can still produce the next President of Nigeria if the Senate President David Mark is not going to contest . The political leaders of the Igbos need to put their house in order. I recommend that they should study Sun Tzu's "Art of War" and the Political Common Sense of Bola Tinubu and if they like, also read my book on Nigeria, "In the House of Dogs" which combines lessons from the Holy Bible, "Art of War" and "48 Laws of Power" to address the situation in Nigeria. God help the Igbos and God help Nigeria.

You come as an attention seeking cow.

How in this world did Biafra treat the people of the SS bad?

Vice President of Biafra------Effiong
Sec of Biafra-------Akpan
Ogonis were pro-Biafra and also pro Nigeria, likewise the Ijaws and the kalabaris, their allegiance were divided.
The whole of the calabar supported Biafra except for few likewise few Igbos
Half of Kalabari fought for Biafra

Where the hell did you get that stuppoid lies from?
Like I said you are a lost f00l and an attention seeking hediot.

Tell me who the leader of the North, the middlebelt and the SW is?
I dey wait.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by DuduNegro: 1:07am On Jun 11, 2012
kettykin,

Return to your drawing board and review the analysis that produced your post. Where is the account for sustainable politicking?

Middlebelt is as politically dead-brained as SE. SS is a divided house and will continue to be so going forward.

Demdem, Yoruba politics does not respect the individual. . . .we are unpredictable but very savvy. Let's leave it at that!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Demdem(m): 1:21am On Jun 11, 2012
Dudu_Negro: kettykin,

Return to your drawing board and review the analysis that produced your post. Where is the account for sustainable politicking?

Middlebelt is as politically dead-brained as SE. SS is a divided house and will continue to be so going forward.

Demdem, Yoruba politics does not respect the individual. . . .we are unpredictable but very savvy. Let's leave it at that!

The question wasnt about the most respected instead the most smartest currently.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by DuduNegro: 1:37am On Jun 11, 2012
You are nitpicking it narrowly. Respected, smartest, confident, solid, favorite,. . . these are all narrow definitions! My point is Tinubu is politically savvy but that's inherent amongst Yoruba politicians. . . it's a cultural thing and not individual. Our smartest politician will have a do or die attitude about Yoruba commonwealth, an attribute that Tinubu does not possess.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Demdem(m): 1:43am On Jun 11, 2012
Dudu_Negro: You are nitpicking it narrowly. Respected, smartest, confident, solid, favorite,. . . these are all narrow definitions! My point is Tinubu is politically savvy but that's inherent amongst Yoruba politicians. . . it's a cultural thing and not individual. Our smartest politician will have a do or die attitude about Yoruba commonwealth, an attribute that Tinubu does not possess.

well, i see it differently. one may be respected but not smart. A case study is the former AD govs that were uprooted by PDP years ago. Tinubu despite his ills is both respected and smart no doubt.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:44am On Jun 11, 2012
Some fools are confusing 'smart' with 'guile' and 'cunning': two traits normally exhibited by slippery and deceitful characters.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by bashr8: 2:21am On Jun 11, 2012
imagine yoruba that are the most irrelivant political group talking about politics grin grin grin what do they know about politics, tinubu of course is waiting for bribe again to betray ACN/CPC merger . too much oil in the soup , well nothing worong with wishful thinking.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by dasparrow: 2:23am On Jun 11, 2012
Yeske!:
Fool

I don't know why forumites like you cannot disagree with another person's post without becoming verbally abusive all because the person expressed an opinion you don't agree with. Most Nigerians are just too abusive, its very irritating to say the least undecided

@Post

With the way things are going in Nigeria, this is not the time to start thinking of where the presidency will be coming from. Anyone who is capable of leading Nigeria in the right direction should be voted in.

I remember Nigerians voting in GEJ in droves because he was a southerner and look where that has gotten us to now. If an Igbo president can lead Nigeria in the right direction fine. If it is a Nigerian from another region, fine as well. I don't care which region the president comes from. I just want him to do his job and do it well.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 11, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Some fools are confusing 'smart' with 'guile' and 'cunning': two traits normally exhibited by slippery and deceitful characters.
bashr8: imagine yoruba that are the most irrelivant political group talking about politics grin grin grin what do they know about politics, tinubu of course is waiting for bribe again to betray ACN/CPC merger . too much oil in the soup , well nothing worong with wishful thinking.

Coming from a set of people who voted based on "middle name".
We all know the SE is at the bottom of the "make I chop national cake" food chain, and not because they wouldn't. Opportunity is not given to the irrelevant.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by bashr8: 2:25am On Jun 11, 2012
btw i didnt bother to read the thread cus i already know it will be field with poo , yorubas know nothing about politics, they should thank Igboos especially Ekwueme who fought to bring back democracy if not tinubu, obj and co wont be alive today to even talk just as the north have been killing yoruba leaders, always waiting for igbos to come and rescue you , dont worry until we get the presidency nigeria will continue to be the laughing stock of the world because you yoruba people with your northern masters lack the IQ to run a country.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by bashr8: 2:26am On Jun 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Coming from a set of people who voted based on "middle name".
We all know the SE is at the bottom of the "make I chop national cake" food chain, and not because they wouldn't. Opportunity is not given to the irrelevant.
sharap why would any sane person vote buhari ,am sure u were not born when he ruled nigeria ,if u were u would never open ur stinking mouth to compare him and GEJ. which national cake ? the one yorubas have been crying about , thank your God that lagos was once capital till 1999 if not yoruba wont even have mouth to talk at all just like other yoruba shambles called states are a total write off.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 11, 2012
dasparrow:

I don't know why forumites like you cannot disagree with another person's post without becoming verbally abusive all because the person expressed an opinion you don't agree with. Most Nigerians are just too abusive, its very irritating to say the least undecided

Yo, are you new on NL? I've been seeing your "holy thou art" posts, you either get with the game or get abused. The animals in this section know nothing about discussing without personal insults, esp the okoros. So I'm going to welcome you to the jungle and ask you to learn how to insult.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by bashr8: 2:29am On Jun 11, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
dont mind them , i wonder when been a betrayer translates to being smart, well buhari will cry again and blood of innocent corpers and southerners will be shed again if they dont leave the north during next election because that is the only thing he knows
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 11, 2012
bashr8: sharap why would any sane person vote buhari ,am sure u were born when he ruled nigeria ,if u were u would never open ur stinking mouth to compare him and GEJ.

You call your self sane because you voted for GEJ?
You and Okija Juju should be locked up in the same zoo.

I'm neither a pro-Buhari/ Pro-retardedeen, but GEJ's administration is filled with the most rotten politicians.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 11, 2012
bashr8: dont mind them , i wonder when been a betrayer translates to being smart, well buhari will cry again and blood of innocent corpers and southerners will be shed again if they dont leave the north during next election because that is the only thing he knows

Your Biafra delusional betrayal is still eating at you right?
We're waiting for one mbeke Igbo president wanna be to ask for SW votes.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by SamIkenna: 2:34am On Jun 11, 2012
Dudu_Negro: kettykin,

What I see here is pure chest beating - we're savvy, we're savvy. Is Nigeria over? does it mean you've won? What have you achieved that's not in other places? Is there anything special that you've achieved with this - we're savvy mantra? If political power were directly proportional to upward mobility then Northern Nigeria would be kings and queens now.

You're too smart to still be in this kind of high horse. get off b4 its too late bro.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by bashr8: 2:35am On Jun 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You call your self sane because you voted for GEJ?
You and Okija Juju should be locked up in the same zoo.

I'm neither a pro-Buhari/ Pro-retardedeen, but GEJ's administration is filled with the most rotten politicians.
u know nothing about nigerian politics, if GEJ is impeached today it wont make any difference cause the politicians are all the same , only a fool will think one party have better politicians than the other. it is funny that its the same yorubas that suffered most undr military regime including buhari are the ones pretending to support him . the truth is that GEJ can never fix nigeria because people like buhari and obj raped nigeria for over 40 years ,GEJ can only slow down the decay .
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by bashr8: 2:37am On Jun 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Your Biafra delusional betrayal is still eating at you right?
We're waiting for one mbeke Igbo president wanna be to ask for SW votes.
who cares about biafra , am tlkin of u betraying the north , SE dont beg for votes and yorubas in real life are not as foolish as most of u here on nairaland sound , a lot of them will rather die than vote buhari cus they experienced his regime first hand.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 11, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

What I see here is pure chest beating - we're savvy, we're savvy. Is Nigeria over? does it mean you've won? What have you achieved that's not in other places? Is there anything special that you've achieved with this - we're savvy mantra? If political power were directly proportional to upward mobility then Northern Nigeria would be kings and queens now.

You're too smart to still be in this kind of high horse. get off b4 its too late bro.

And you think the North wouldn't still be kings/queen (according to how you see your masters) if the SW had strongly voted against GEJ? Even though Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Father-Christmas Azikwe didn't have a Yoruba name. We thought we should give SS/SE a chance, see wetin happen nau.
Re: Igbos Cannot Produce The Next President Of Nigeria by bashr8: 2:39am On Jun 11, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

it suprises me for a region like theirs that have no place in todays politics to be making such chest beating. they actually believe obj rulling counts as yoruba political savvyness , very funny people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The G7 Hotel Cartoon (very Hillarious) / Troops Flee Gwoza As BH Captures Tank, Commander&Emir Whereabouts Unknown / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.