Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan (18089 Views)

Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala / Saraki: Jonathan Did Not Give Me Any Bribe Over Missing $20bn / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Whymee: 4:29am On Jun 11, 2012
At this stage of technology, expecially with suffisticated camera phones and hidden camera gadgets here and there, Farouk Lawan can't be so stupid by agreeing to attend a meeting whose venue was suggested by those indicted in fuel subsidy, venue suggested by him before the meeting is also of higher level of stupidity, he should know the consequences.

If truely Farouk is interested in the cash, why a MEETING? Except a MEETING of another agenda.
He can easily introduce a Third party to collect the cash on his behalf.

NL, Put urself in his position, do I need to have a meeting to collect cash in such scenario.
Talk less of creating footage showing a video of the meeting.

FOUL PLAY.

DID THE VIDEO SHOW OTHERS IN THE MEETING, THE HANDER, SECRETARY OR JUST FAROUK.

Less than 100 million NAIRA, HABAA, in a fraud of trillions.

Adulterated / doctored / manipulated / caricature Video presentation of such meeting showing Farouk Lawan, being a public figure is the least that can be produced in such massive fraud deal all because his report needs to be discredited.

give me X amount of Naira, I will generate a video of any public figure in a meeting for you.

I TRUST THE MAN AND STRONGLY BELIEVE HE IS INNOCENT ON THIS.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 4:39am On Jun 11, 2012
^
Crap.
So, what money did he produce in the house of reps?

“There was a frenzy in the House on Thursday when the affected Rep attempted to cause the committee on anti-Corruption to display the money as evidence of attempts to bribe him but members resisted the move on the claim that the line of argument cannot be pushed because the man had kept the money for more than two months.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/7639-subsidy-probeefcc-probes-rep-over-3m-bribe.html

@topic
Anyone asking for the video is being as daft as someone asking for boko harams bombs to be posted to them before they believe boko haram exists.
Anyway, this is NL where the new fad is acting silly.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf: ^
Crap.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/7639-subsidy-probeefcc-probes-rep-over-3m-bribe.html

@topic
Anyone asking for the video is being as daft as someone asking for boko harams bombs to be posted to them before they believe boko haram exists.

That's wrong in absolute sense. Boko Haram issues statements at interval claiming responsibilities for its heinous crimes. Besides, there are graphic picture of victims together with video releases on youtube to readily point to its nefarious campaigns.

As for Farouk Lawan, no competent court of law will convict him on hear say. The case would have become a straight forward one had Lawan admitted taking such bribes. He has categorically denied the allegation. The onus now lies on the SSS (Otedola et al) to prove to doubting Thomas what transpired behind close doors.

Since there is a video footage, what is stopping them from releasing such video for all to see, judge and use to evaluate the claims and counter claims of Lawan real or caricature image? Everything else apart from the video amounts to propaganda and a sordid one at that.

The table will turn dramatically if Farouk manages to release any video before them. We are waiting!!!

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 6:09am On Jun 11, 2012
^
I will ask again:
What money did Farouk Lawan attempt to tender before the house? Was it the same money he is now claiming he never received?
If he didn't take money, what was he tendering?
Its an open and shut matter thats not even worth debating.

I will repeat that asking for the video is as silly as asking for boko haram bombs to be posted to you before you believe they exist.

I wish goodluck to anyone that wants to go to Yellow House Abuja to demand SSS give them videos so they can believe. Ridiculous things get said on NL sha. embarassed
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by jamace(m): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf: ^
Crap.

@topic

Chei! This soldier of fortune go kill person for this NL o.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2012
jamace:

Chei! This soldier of fortune go kill person for this NL o.

The personal attack thing is a bit tired now. It just makes you sound daft, bro.
Please contribute an argument, or remain silent if you have none. Thank you.

@topic
Again, what money did Farouk Lawan produce in the house of reps? Maybe he was only hallucinating.

“There was a frenzy in the House on Thursday when the affected Rep attempted to cause the committee on anti-Corruption to display the money as evidence of attempts to bribe him but members resisted the move on the claim that the line of argument cannot be pushed because the man had kept the money for more than two months.

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by azimibraun: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2012
The cartel and the pdp are capable of anything. First in first out(fifo) lets implement d mr farouk led probe report first then we look in2 the evidenceless allegation later. @ least na de report cum first and mr farouk never plan 2 die or run frm naija yet so we cn always return to his own bribe matter. I speak anybody mind?
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by sleek29(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2012
@beaf (Reno Omokri), nice job of defending your boss and his allies, farouk has stepped on powerful toes and so we all expected a fight back, why not release the video for all to see, does this make all indicted in the N2.6tr subsidy scam innocent, what happened to the subsidy money, another wonderful distraction track in the GEJ National distraction album just after Unilag name change, Dana Air mishap and now this, always taking Nigerian's mind of the real issues
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2012
sleek29: @beaf (Reno Omokri), nice job of defending your boss and his allies, farouk has stepped on powerful toes and so we all expected a fight back, why not release the video for all to see, does this make all indicted in the N2.6tr subsidy scam innocent, what happened to the subsidy money, another wonderful distraction track in the GEJ National distraction album just after Unilag name change, Dana Air mishap and now this, always taking Nigerian's mind of the real issues

Another "born to rule" dunce.
Next!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by bakila: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2012
The way some of Gluck EJ People behave even on nairaland shows that the executive is not happy with the fuel subsidy report more than the businessmen, the other arm of the cabal.
SSS in fuel subsidy probe bribery allegation turns the matter on its head. The man siad he did not recieve any money, if he did, gather evidence and prosecute him. The Prosecution should NOT BE A STUPID ARRAIGNEMT CIRCUS, where after the publicity of first appearance the matter dies off.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by walexbiz(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2012
torkaka: farouk lawan should be phucked by a mongrel dog and then hanged! bloody midget!

Bleep you
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by walexbiz(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Did we expect Farouk Lawan to say, "Yes, I collected bribe ?" lol......shameless Lawan. You are going to jail!

what if he was innocent and even if he was, we know who the better thief
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by theplanmaker: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2012
The report said someone was bribing him in d video, but how come all ȋ̝̊̅ hear is farouk lawan? If d video is authentic then let us know who d other party is.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by nduchucks: 7:38am On Jun 11, 2012
Mr. Beaf is desperately hanging on to a report published on Saturday, wherein Farouk was laughably referred to as "the affected Rep" and EFCC spokesman, Mr. Wilson Ewujaren, however, pleaded for time for him to be in official capacity to confirm the development. One would think the said EFCC spokesman should know about this event if the accusations were indeed true. Must the EFCC spokesman wear a uniform to be in official capacity? LWKMD

A day after the report, Chairman of the House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee on Fuel Subsidy, Hon. Farouk Lawan, has denied media reports that a top member of the committee received $600,000 bribe. If the poor news report which Beaf is hanging on to, is true, is it not impossible for Farouk to claim that he never received any money? Farouk claims that he never collected any money, so who are we to believe?

Beaf chooses to believe the tribune reporter this time, despite the fact that we all know of unverified reports and sensationalism that has become the signature of a lot of media outlets in Nigeria.

I dey wait for both de fiddeo and the dalla bills o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by kokoA(m): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2012
Olalekan 0: All nairalanders in support of Farouk are all fools. What do you mean by "the cabals are fighting back"? Do you think the cabal would rely on a doctored or fake video to expose farouk in a national matter of this magnitude? The guy collected the money abeg!
you are a bigger fool to believe whatever you read on paper. All people are asking for is to see the video to be very sure before acusing Farouk of any crime. How is that a foolish act? Take your brain with you to the internet cafe next time.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by walexbiz(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf: I posted this elsewhere:

"A caricature of his person!"
Damn! shocked shocked shocked

It is easy to see just how much of a criminal this Farouk Lawan is! lol!

...By the way, "a caricature of Beaf's person" made this post. grin

beaf with the passage of time i have seen u to be the most useless nigerian i have ever seen on the internet. When issue arises rather than sit down and analyse issues u just jump into conclusion without any rational basis. And i want to ask what kind of father would u be if u adjudicate matter without proper assessment. In summary of all u behave like a car without brainbox

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by gbadexy(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2012
I believe farouk lawan, until they provide irrefutable evidence against him.
I thought it funny that if he wanted to collect bribe, he would go there himself instead of using a proxy.
Also, this accusation sounds diversionary. What is 90 million naira when we are talking of trillions of naira? Why the haste in investigating him while the subsidy report has been submitted since without any visible action taken?
It just doesn't sound right. Which angle did this pen camera face and what part of his body did it capture?
Nigerians are waiting to see the outcome of this allegation.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Boboribo: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2012
The same Beaf who told us the video will soon be on Youtube is now saying the video is irrelevant. Haba!!!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by FrankC3: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2012
FL is claiming that he did not receive any money, so which money was he trying to tender ON THE FLOOR OF THE HOUSE last Thursday? And for others claiming that there is no video, remember that FL from his statement, seem to acknowledge to have watched a clip and the only thing he has to say about it is that it is a 'caricature' of himself. I think it will be wiser if we find out from FL what caricature of himself mean before we proceed. His statement further indict him in my opinion.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by belovedaja(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2012
torkaka: farouk lawan should be phucked by a mongrel dog and then hanged! bloody midget!
what of the person that gave/initiated the alleged bribe what will happen to him
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2012
Omo! Imagine say Farouk bin tell the marketer: "You can fly down to Abuja with the Jet of Dollars, I'll be waiting at the airport"... then the plane come go crash for Iju shortly after take-off.

The way Omo-boys go take enter the fire and loot the burning plane!! If dem for act like that maybe half of Dana crash victims for survive.

In a nutshell, we too like money pass our lives and integrity for this country so make nobody vouch for Farouk.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by jamace(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2012
Boboribo: The same Beaf who told us the video will soon be on Youtube is now saying the video is irrelevant. Haba!!!

My brother, I tire for this Beaf of a man o. I'm just fed up with his blind loyalty to GEJ.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by malc619(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2012
Till the f Ʊ c k I n g video is released I'll assume this to ßξ a mere smear campaign with the aim of diverting the attention of Nigerians from the massive fraud being perpetrated by some Govt Officials and Petroleum marketers....
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2012
walex_biz:

Bleep you
yeah! phuck you too!
i believe that those involved in the subsidy scandal should be hanged as i also want those who use public trust to solicit for bribes equally hanged!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2012
Boboribo: The same Beaf who told us the video will soon be on Youtube is now saying the video is irrelevant. Haba!!!

Its not good to lie, bro. Shame on you.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by werepeLeri: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2012
The full details of the $3 million bribery scandal involving members of the House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee on the Fuel Subsidy probe were revealed yesterday, as one of the major actors in the scandal has opened up on what transpired.

In an exclusive interview with THISDAY, chairman, Zenon Petroleum & Gas Ltd, Mr. Femi Otedola, who hitherto was suspected of being behind the $3 million bribery scandal, blew the lid on what transpired and how chairman of the ad-hoc committee, Hon. Farouk Lawan, and the secretary of the committee, Mr. Boniface Emenalo, had collected $620,000 from him in a sting operation masterminded by the security agencies.

The amount was part payment for the $3 million, which he alleged Lawan had demanded from him to exonerate Zenon Oil from the ad-hoc committee’s report.

As the scandal unfolds, it was learnt that operatives of the State Security Services have sent a video recording of the incident to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for further scrutiny and action.

Otedola, who was opening up on the issue for the first time, narrated how Lawan at the outset of the probe had approached him to get some insight into the workings of the downstream oil and gas sector.

Otedola said he obliged him and ensured that his managing directors of Forte Oil Plc and Zenon Oil appeared at the subsidy probe during its public hearing after both companies had been invited by the committee.

During the probe, he said the committee was informed in no uncertain terms that Zenon does not and has never made claims for subsidy payments from the federal government, as the company was engaged solely in the importation of diesel, a product that is not subsidised.
Zenon’s managing director, Mr. Kanmi Kareem Otaru, during the probe had denied that the company had anything to do with the subsidy regime. He told the committee, “For the avoidance of doubt Zenon never participated or benefited from the subsidy scheme or Petroleum Support Fund (PSF).”

According to him, going by the Act which established the PSF scheme, “Zenon couldn’t participate in it because we don’t have a network of PMS retail outlets which was one of the key criteria beneficiaries must meet and as such we are not qualified to participate to draw from subsidy payments on PMS. So we never collected as records will show.”

Irrespective of the clarification made at the hearing, Otedola said Lawan still approached him a few days before the report was to be tabled on April 18, 2012 before the House of Representatives, demanding money so that Zenon’s name will be kept out of the report.
“When this happened, I was very angry and reminded him that Zenon has never participated in the subsidy scheme and that it would be criminal to rope in the company for something it did not do.

“But Lawan responded, stating that several other marketers were playing ball and had offered the members of the committee large sums of money to ensure that their companies’ names were not published in the report,” he added.

Otedola, said initially he balked at Lawan’s attempt to extort money from him and told the legislator that he would not pay up, as Zenon had not committed any crime.

“Then a day before the report was to be submitted, Lawan called again, informing me that Zenon’s name had been included in the report.
“I, of course, was very angry and asked him to desist from his course of action, but Lawan insisted that I must pay up as other oil marketers had done before me.”

Otedola said he could not believe his eyes the next day when the report came out and Zenon’s name had been listed under the category of companies that had bought foreign exchange from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) but had not imported petrol.

The amount ascribed to Zenon in the report was $232,975,385.13. The report had recommended that Zenon and 14 other marketers that had bought the foreign exchange be referred to the anti-corruption agencies to determine what they used the monies for.
Otedola said at this point he again called Lawan demanding that Zenon’s name be removed from the list, as there was no way his company could have bought that volume of foreign exchange without importing products.

“I reminded him that the amount ascribed to Zenon was wrong as what the company bought was over $400 million for importation of products through the banks – Zenith, UBA and GTB – and that under Sanusi (CBN governor) there was no way anyone could have bought that quantity of foreign exchange and not imported the products having filled the Form M.

“Sanusi will simply clamp down on anyone who tries to pull that kind of stunt,” he said.
In spite of this, Otedola said Lawan still demanded that the members of the committee be given money in exchange for removing Zenon’s name from the report before it is considered in plenary by the entire House.

Otedola said he then asked how much would be required to make the committee happy, to which Lawan responded $3 million.
“I screamed at him, demanding to know why he was doing this to me. All he said was other marketers were paying up to keep their names out of the report so I should do likewise,” he said.

Otedola revealed that it was this point he decided to involve the security agencies to catch Lawan and his committee with their hands in the till.

According to him, “As a law-abiding citizen, I decided to involve the security agencies and they advised me to play along, which prompted me to offer to pay part of the money with the promise that I would pay the balance when my company’s name had been removed from the report."

The security agencies, he disclosed, gave him serialised dollar bills for the sting job and there are call logs, video and audio recordings in the possession of the agencies to confirm all that had transpired between himself and Lawan.

He said on April 21, the Saturday before the plenary, Lawan came in person to his residence and collected $250,000 in cash, as the first instalment, “then the next Monday night he came and collected another $250,000.

“On Tuesday, at 9am, just before the House commenced seating, Boniface came and collected another $120,000.”
Otedola confirmed that during the sting, Lawan and Boniface collected a total of $620,000 in three instalments as part of the $3 million demanded from him.

He added that with the $620,000 that had been extorted by Lawan and the committee, during the plenary, Zenon’s name was removed from the list of companies that had bought foreign exchange but did not import products.

Otedola continued: “He (Lawan) now asked for the balance of $2.5 million, but when I told him that I had no money now that the money was in Lagos, he suggested that I should charter a plane to fly the money from Lagos to Abuja.”

Otedola stressed that his decision to get the law enforcement and security agencies involved stemmed from the fact that he had not broken any law, maintaining that as a law-abiding citizen, he was saddened by the fact that he was being blackmailed by of all people, members of the legislature.

“If you have information that an armed robber is come to raid your home, won’t you notify the police? So, that was the purpose of the sting operation.

“Besides, my integrity is paramount to me. I started selling petroleum products 14 years ago in drums and somebody who has never run a petrol station is trying to blackmail and extort money from me.
“If others (marketers) have paid money, maybe they are guilty. But I did not do anything wrong, so why should they extort money from me? As a law-abiding citizen, I had to involve the security agencies. Indeed, I’m very disappointed because I have worked hard to build my business.”

Insisting that he had nothing to hide or fear over what had happened, Otedola maintained if he was in the wrong he would not have involved the security agencies in the first instance.

In a reference to the strong denials made by Lawan since the scandal became public, Otedola stated, “When he (Lawan) demanded the bribe, I called the agencies. That is because I had nothing to hide. When the bribe was paid, why did he not call and report it to the agencies if he had nothing to.”

Meanwhile, THISDAY gathered that the videotape of the illicit transaction had been sent to the EFCC to investigate the incident.
When contacted, the EFCC, however, said it had neither received the videotape nor had it commenced investigations into the bribery scandal.

EFCC Head of the Media Unit, Mr. Wilson Uwugiaren, said the allegation had not been brought to the knowledge of the commission.
According to him, the only related matter currently being handled by the EFCC was the report of the ad-hoc committee that the commission was studying to establish the facts and track down anyone found culpable for the alleged mismanagement of the PSF.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2012
Confirmed from a very reliable source. The Faruk Lawan subsidy scandal is unfortunately true. Fell for set-up by EFCC, SSS etc. Deleted many names from the subsidy indictment list. Now, I have no doubt again that the only politician with 100% integrity is a dead one.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by maasoap(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2012
Even if I see the video, I still won't believe it. In this era of advanced technology where image can be super imposed and the voice of the victim can be recorded, analysed and another person made to put voice changing device on his throat and fine tuned to match the victim's voice. After doing all this, the stage would just be erected. We just need to ask ourselves why the revealation is just coming out now since the probe was carried out if not that they were still acting the scene? I can only believe this video if it is sent to experts to analyse the image and voice to make sure that they're actually that of real Farouk. We've watched high tech movies beyond this level. We no be amateur. You just need to watch this movie by Jumong, it's korean movie but I can't remember its title for now.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by werepeLeri: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2012
maasoap: Even if I see the video, I still won't believe it. In this era of advanced technology where image can be super imposed and the voice of the victim can be recorded, analysed and another person made to put voice changing device on his throat and fine tuned to match the victim's voice. After doing all this, the stage would just be erected. We just need to ask ourselves why the revealation is just coming out now since the probe was carried out if not that they were still acting the scene? I can only believe this video if it is sent to experts to analyse the image and voice to make sure that they're actually that of real Farouk. We've watched high tech movies beyond this level. We no be amateur. You just need to watch this movie by Jumong, it's korean movie but I can't remember its title for now.

Go back to bed.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Olaolufred(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2012
Whymee: At this stage of technology, expecially with suffisticated camera phones and hidden camera gadgets here and there, Farouk Lawan can't be so stupid by agreeing to attend a meeting whose venue was suggested by those indicted in fuel subsidy, venue suggested by him before the meeting is also of higher level of stupidity, he should know the consequences.

If truely Farouk is interested in the cash, why a MEETING? Except a MEETING of another agenda.
He can easily introduce a Third party to collect the cash on his behalf.

NL, Put urself in his position, do I need to have a meeting to collect cash in such scenario.
Talk less of creating footage showing a video of the meeting.

FOUL PLAY.

DID THE VIDEO SHOW OTHERS IN THE MEETING, THE HANDER, SECRETARY OR JUST FAROUK.

Less than 100 million NAIRA, HABAA, in a fraud of trillions.

Adulterated / doctored / manipulated / caricature Video presentation of such meeting showing Farouk Lawan, being a public figure is the least that can be produced in such massive fraud deal all because his report needs to be discredited.

give me X amount of Naira, I will generate a video of any public figure in a meeting for you.

I TRUST THE MAN AND STRONGLY BELIEVE HE IS INNOCENT ON THIS.

This is a diversionary steps of The Cabals.
The Cabals are headed by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. That is why he released cheaply SSS to be used by his Co-Criminals in subsidy theft.
The Question I will ask is, does this attempted $600,000 bribe to rubish Lawan erase the fact that they stole Trillions from Nigeria? No.
So how will their proof that they bribed Lawan turn them to an angel?
Video or no video, this is an attempt to divert the focus of Nigerians from the real truth.
The foolish ones and die-hard beneficiaries in the crime will always come to support this criminal act of the Cabals headed by Jonathan.
Why is it that Jonathan could not take any positive step since april?
They were writing this script. The movie is now out. Dance of shame from PDP.
Jonathan would definitely co-operate with Otedola and Co. He can not fight those he compesated with subsidy money for their contributions to the financing of his 2011 campaign.
Farouk Lawan, you are still an Hero to me.
Let them continue to mess up. One day, they will have their own Danaic Experience.
By then, they will understand all their up and downs trampling on nigerians has an end.

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2012
Jarus: Confirmed from a very reliable source. The Faruk Lawan subsidy scandal is unfortunately true. Fell for set-up by EFCC, SSS etc. Deleted many names from the subsidy indictment list. Now, I have no doubt again that the only politician with 100% integrity is a dead one.

Have you watched the video? How reliable is the reliable source?
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 8:19am On Jun 11, 2012
Jarus: Confirmed from a very reliable source. The Faruk Lawan subsidy scandal is unfortunately true. Fell for set-up by EFCC, SSS etc. Deleted many names from the subsidy indictment list. Now, I have no doubt again that the only politician with 100% integrity is a dead one.

I recall when the subsidy report came out and many of us screamed that the list was far from complete. Nobody listened, instead everyone wanted to live a fantasy.

Well, those posing as your friends are your enemies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs / Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office / Customs Collects N903bn Revenue For 2015 – Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.