Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan (18105 Views)

Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala / Saraki: Jonathan Did Not Give Me Any Bribe Over Missing $20bn / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Olaolufred(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2012
ogazi007: Home movie Episode one was between SSS and Dokpessy,title 'NA WE DO AM'.we have use the 500mil you and Ibb gave us to bomb Eagle square,what about our balance?close to two years now SSS has refused to release the episode two of the movie.
The latest awaiting movie is between SSS and Farouk Lawal.we still dey wait to watch the movie for NTA.
Farouk Lawal has done a good job,he should go to jail if he is guilty,but his report must not be swept under the carpet as usual.

THANK YOU.
IF FAROUK IS PROVEN TO HAVE COLLECTED THIS BRIBE, HE SHOULD FACE THE WRATH OF THE LAW.
BUT IT WILL BE PAINFULL TO LAWAN IF THOSE WHO STOLE TRILLIONS REMAINS THE KINGMAKERS TO ASO ROCK.
INJUSTICE THAT BROUGHT NIGERIA TO WHERE WE ARE NOW.
I CAN NOT SUPPORT LAWLESNESS. NOT IN FAROUK, NOT IN GOVERNANCE.
LET US SEE HOW FAR AND WELL GOODLUCK WILL REHEARSE HIS DANCE OF SHAME.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Sealeddeal(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2012
This is Farouk's version of the whole issue.A member of house of rep said dat Farouk wanted to present the money in the house b4 they went on break.but that member of house went on to say dat he feel that the hell has been let loose b4 he,Farouk,tried to save himself.i feel dat Farouk collected the said amount but dat should not be used to throw away his recommendation.you can never expect Farouk to agree that he collected the money.Even if u catch a robber where he is robbing and charge him to court,he will stilll say he is not guilty.what i will like to contribute is dat Farouk should be captured 2geda with his briber and they will be charged to court. Secondly,the part played by the bribers in the subsidy looting should be put in the recommendation and not throw away the recommendation because as it is now,it appear dat the money looted may not be 1trillion.maybe,something higher than that.In-as-much as i like Farouk,i will like to say dat he failed and he show dat he is a professional looter if this come out to be true.upon the pressure frm many quaters,he stilll went on to collect bribe.his own sin is the worst because its some people like him dat has helped to make nigeria the way it is.dats if this is true.people we entrust our hope going on to sell us.i wonder who is not a criminal in this administration

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by maasoap(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2012
werepeLeri:

Go back to bed.
Even at that, didn't it sound ridiculous to you. Why would somebody investigating over 2.5 trillion naira fraud collect token 600,000 as bribe? This is just a cheap blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2012
Sealeddeal: This is Farouk's version of the whole issue.A member of house of rep said dat Farouk wanted to present the money in the house b4 they went on break.but that member of house went on to say dat he feel that the hell has been let loose b4 he,Farouk,tried to save himself.i feel dat Farouk collected the said amount but dat should not be used to throw away his recommendation.you can never expect Farouk to agree that he collected the money.Even if u catch a robber where he is robbing and charge him to court,he will stilll say he is not guilty.what i will like to contribute is dat Farouk should be captured 2geda with his briber and they will be charged to court. Secondly,the part played by the bribers in the subsidy looting should be put in the recommendation and not throw away the recommendation because as it is now,it appear dat the money looted may not be 1trillion.maybe,something higher than that.In-as-much as i like Farouk,i will like to say dat he failed and he show dat he is a professional looter if this come out to be true.upon the pressure frm many quaters,he stilll went on to collect bribe.his own sin is the worst because its some people like him dat has helped to make nigeria the way it is.dats if this is true.people we entrust our hope going on to sell us.i wonder who is not a criminal in this administration

The SSS made the marked money available when Otedola reported that he was being blackmailed. So, the only person going to court (and most likely jail) is Farouk Lawan.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2012
israel ben-zion:

U r clearly a man who places no stock by his words. Who will jail him, u? U do ur paid work so badly here that GEJ and d establishment end up harvesting more enemies than friends here on NL. Even as ignorant as u come across,I believe u would at least knw that there is a place called 'Court' and a procedure called 'trial'. U must also provide sumtin called 'evidence'. U don't wish a man away into jail, no matter how appropriate it wud hv been for the establishment. Ok?

When next u come on wit less dan 30% of ur wits, remember to step on d brakes b4 talking rubbish.

You really sound stup!d now. So if you believe that courts, processes and trials exist, what are you here arguing about?
Farouk Lawan will be tried and jailed. Right now, he is being investigated by the EFCC.

Why is the clamping of a criminal so painful to you, if not that you are either a criminal yourself or a fool?
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Olaolufred(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf:

The SSS made the marked money available when Otedola reported that he was being blackmailed. So, the only person going to court (and most likely jail) is Farouk Lawan.

DOES THIS BRIBERY ALLEGATION ERASED THE FACT THAT SUBSIDY MONEY IS STOLEN?
THIS IS A QUESTION THAT BEGS FOR YOUR ANSWER BEAF ETAL.
GOING TO JAIL FOR 90 MILLION WHEN THOSE WHO STEAL TRILLIONS ARE THE ONES DIRECTING THE MOVIE?
Beaf,
I stand by you that Farouk Lawan should be prosecuted if found guilty,
But in Fairness, Should Beaf be jailed for collecting a bribe of 100 Naira, while Olu is being celebrated for stealing 1 million Naira?
These are the things that beats my Imaginations.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by israelbenzion: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf:

(and most likely jail)

U learn fast. Not so cocky and absolute on Lawan going to jail again, are u? U r now using words like 'most likely'. Good start. Keep it up.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by philips70(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf:

You really sound stup!d now. So if you believe that courts, processes and trials exist, what are you here arguing about?
Farouk Lawan will be tried and jailed. Right now, he is being investigated by the EFCC.

Why is the clamping of a criminal so painful to you, if not that you are either a criminal yourself or a fool?

Where are you getting your reports from brother? The EFCC just confirmed they have not received any case involving Farouk from anybody. So where is the investigation and jailing of Farouk coming from? The last is not being heard of all these stories. We are counting days and we all must see the bottom of this.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Olaolufred(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf:

Good you said they are clamping on criminals.
But are those subsidy thieves not also criminals?
Why is EFCC soo slow in that area?
Why is our SSS supposedly own by state now becomes personal instruments of the rich?
Injustice brought Nigeria to what it is now. I know Libya experience awaits this Nation.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by mutiply: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2012
@beaf,pls 2day is monday,a day after d bombing yesterday,hw come we hav nt seen a speech paper by ur boss yet? U ar so fast to condem fL and sayin he will go in jail,wht abt hembe,alison,udughan,Tinubu,obj,ndume e.t.c dese pple ar supposed to be shot or been in jail
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf:

Even not a single person out of all the oil importers indicted in the subsidy probe report? Even if he had deliberately left Otedola out of indictment because he received bribe from him? You're sick. Remember, you even said that the scam may not be up to amount reported by Farouk, but now some evidences are coming out that some fraudsters were left out of indictment which means the figure is likely to go higher. Even the subsidy payment for 2011 alone is moving towards 3 trillion naira, yet you're not talking about that but you're dancing all over the thread because someone has been caught collecting 90 million naira bribe. A lot of people are enemies of state here.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by seyigiggle: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2012
ladies and gentlemen, it is yet another season in this subsidy boxing league.
we present to you otedola, a professional boxer, who has never lost a game in the oil field, he has won several championhips medals and has carved an image for himself as a professional boxer and his opponent lawan, a seasoned boxer who in recent time graduated to the championship stage, he is a good fighter and i do hope he will make a name in the game.
let me also introduce the referee to you, legal system of nigeria (majorly the sans), he has been a good and experienceed referee in the game of boxing, he has a record of being upright to any boxer who can pay him well for the game, he is a good twister, on this note, the game is hereby kick started, mind you the winner of this game will emerge on the conditions of the referee

yeye people, yeye legislators, yeye legal system.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Olaolufred(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2012
maasoap: Even not a single person out of all the oil importers indicted in the subsidy probe report? Even if he had deliberately left Otedola out of indictment because he received bribe from him? You're sick. Remember, you even said that the scam may not be up to amount reported by Farouk, but now some evidences are coming out that some fraudsters were left out of indictment which means the figure is likely to go higher. Even the subsidy payment for 2011 alone is moving towards 3 trillion naira, yet you're not talking about that but you're dancing all over the thread because someone has been caught collecting 90 million naira bribe. A lot of people are enemies of state here.
Thank you .
It keeps beating my immagination how worse the sickness of Nigeria has gone.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2012
lekadornis:
well,its nt only until u collectd bribe under public trust dat makes u corrupt, moreova it only take a ''dumb ass'' lik u to knw dat dis is a clear case of cover-up by d so call cabals.....

first farouk says the money he collected he intended using it as evidence against the oil marketers,now he says the video is a carricature! from where i stand you seem to look dumber!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Olaolufred(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2012
seyigiggle: ladies and gentlemen, it is yet another season in this subsidy boxing league.
we present to you otedola, a professional boxer, who has never lost a game in the oil field, he has won several championhips medals and has carved an image for himself as a professional boxer and his opponent lawan, a seasoned boxer who in recent time graduated to the championship stage, he is a good fighter and i do hope he will make a name in the game.
let me also introduce the referee to you, legal system of nigeria (majorly the sans), he has been a good and experienceed referee in the game of boxing, he has a record of being upright to any boxer who can pay him well for the game, he is a good twister, on this note, the game is hereby kick started, mind you the winner of this game will emerge on the conditions of the referee

yeye people, yeye legislators, yeye legal system.

That is the true picture of Nigeria.
Soooooooooo sorrowful to come from a system like this.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by begwong: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf:

your source where sss made those assertions
last time i checked,efcc& d sss are yet to make any statements on this issue.All what the journalist are fond of saying is 'from a reliable source'
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2012
maasoap: Even not a single person out of all the oil importers indicted in the subsidy probe report? Even if he had deliberately left Otedola out of indictment because he received bribe from him? You're sick. Remember, you even said that the scam may not be up to amount reported by Farouk, but now some evidences are coming out that some fraudsters were left out of indictment which means the figure is likely to go higher. Even the subsidy payment for 2011 alone is moving towards 3 trillion naira, yet you're not talking about that but you're dancing all over the thread because someone has been caught collecting 90 million naira bribe. A lot of people are enemies of state here.

Do you know that many innocent people who refused to play Farouks game have been "indicted?"

I think you are actually stup!d as a stone, bro. I never said the number was smaller than reported by Farouk. Get this into you phucking thick theiving and lying skull; I said that Farouk removed a huge number of names from the list. We probably have less than one tenth of the oil subsidy bastards named, ok?

Farouk is getting deservedly nailed.

Next id!ot, please!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by anydek: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2012
There is this saying that'if you are fighting CABAL , the CABAL will fight you back. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by onthefence: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2012
It will be interesting to see how this plays out in court. That is where matters like these are proven. Knowing our EFCC, they will bungle it again.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2012
Olaolufred:

DOES THIS BRIBERY ALLEGATION ERASED THE FACT THAT SUBSIDY MONEY IS STOLEN?
THIS IS A QUESTION THAT BEGS FOR YOUR ANSWER BEAF ETAL.
GOING TO JAIL FOR 90 MILLION WHEN THOSE WHO STEAL TRILLIONS ARE THE ONES DIRECTING THE MOVIE?
Beaf,
I stand by you that Farouk Lawan should be prosecuted if found guilty,
But in Fairness, Should Beaf be jailed for collecting a bribe of 100 Naira, while Olu is being celebrated for stealing 1 million Naira?
These are the things that beats my Imaginations.

Where were latter day "warriors" like you at the time people like me were screaming our lungs hoarse that the entire subsidy system be scrapped, because it is a vehicle for blinding crimes?

Now, you are screaming things that do not matter into the wind. Every last person who has enslaved this nation with fake subsidy claims must be jailed or even killed. Such is the scale of their crime; but, what Farouk Lawan did was to go round, taking bribes and letting by far the worst criminals off the hook. IMHO, that is why the SSS got involved, afterall people actually lost their lives (even if demonstrating for the wrong reasons).

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf1: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2012
^^
mINI ME

This job must be soooo hard for you. You are so confused and r3tarded like your master GEJ

- EFCC said they have nothing on their table about bribery allegation
- It is very obvious there is no any video

Go back and finish the 'usual service' on oga to calm your brain down.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by wyt(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2012
i think Farouk may be guity, i was suprise when i saw the indicted in the report Otodola of Zenon and Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil names are not there. now the briber is Otedola, and he is not denying it. aside that, the notes are said to be marked. hmmm! Farouk is in for it. remember OBj called them thieves ands they did not fight back, they sure know they are. Farouk was setup by the cabal maybe in conjuction with executive
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf!:
^^
mINI ME

This job must be soooo hard for you. You are so confused and r3tarded like your master GEJ

It takes a low self-esteemed fool to pretend to be another person. But then you are a fool, so not much is expected.
Why pretend to ne me? Your d.i.c.k too small or what?
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by emsquare(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2012
ebamma: who to believe now,when the both sides are already known to us as money-grabbers.

Naija film trick!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by biozy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
If Otedola didn't benefit from petrol subsidy fund, should he call for his name to be removed from the list.. If Lawan did collect bribe, why didn't he tell of the briber and the bribe? The hunter is now the hunted. I think nigerians are 'the maga' while our government are the. 'Yahoo boys'.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by onthefence: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2012
Beaf!:
^^
mINI ME

There is no video? This guy is just funny and stupid. Nor be you de talk of video since?
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by PointB: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
Farouk to the gallows! I thought Bank-Ole was a petty thief, this one is an open thief!

Mr. Integrity, when put to the test, he crumbles like a pack of cards! Na wa oo for this obodo nigeria!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by PointB: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
By the way, where is Musiwa,,,'s satellite pictures when you need it! This whole matter get as e be! grin grin grin grin

I tire for this country! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Kobojunkie: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
azimibraun: The cartel and the pdp are capable of anything. First in first out(fifo) lets implement d mr farouk led probe report first then we look in2 the evidenceless allegation later. @ least na de report cum first and mr farouk never plan 2 die or run frm naija yet so we cn always return to his own bribe matter. I speak anybody mind?

If the man is guilty, he needs to be prosecuted. Has he been arrested yet? If not, why?

This country has slowly become a joke. Stories of this kind have become so common place that it is hard to tell what exactly is going on. Only some weeks ago, there were stories that the EFCC Chairman obtained bribe from Ibori, and was being investigated by the SSS. The stories also alleged existence of evidence against the Chairman. Fast forward to this day, the man is still free. This causes me to wonder the truth behind the story and the reason why the media is still allowed to publish these type of stories, if there is no truth to them.

This is the latest in a long line of stories to steal the attention of some Nigerians. In a couple of weeks, I am of the mind that a new 'scandal' will be revealed by our wonderful papers. However, my question will remain, how many of those fingered will be prosecuted at the end of the day.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by majojolo: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
How do you expect these people (Pen Robbers) who eats and drink from our resources to bow down to Farouk Lawan just like that, without kurukere movement and framing him up. They only want to divide our attention so that they can getaway with our money, NO WAY.

House Of Reps. please allow Farouk's committee to continue and get rid of these evil people who are good at nothing but destroying our Nation with their evil deeds.

FAROUK LAWAN I BEG CARRY GO.......................
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Myself2(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
PointB: By the way, where is Musiwa,,,'s satellite pictures when you need it! This whole matter get as e be! grin grin grin grin

I tire for this country! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Chuckling
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Myself2(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2012
Why has Farouk Lawan always been chairman of very juicy house cottees

Appropriation,oil subsidy,all ghana must go committees,he is always chairing them

Farouk Lawan is a bloody crook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adamawa Assembly Moves To Sack Gov Bindow, Speaker / Ruga Ultimatum: We Will Hold Northern Governors Responsible – Ohanaeze / Obidients Launch App For Election Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.