Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? (7446 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by segzicres(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
i noticed that most guys like un-fine girls.
some say it's because of their security, something like a situation where they have no competition.
but i believe that's for guys without game, my neighbour tried convincing me but i don't feel convince, could you guys try to convince me
though i know i would not be. i only aim for tight gurls thats me.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Sharn06: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2007
The reason is cuz ugly guys are given no rank by chicks, so they resign to their fate. By the way, do you really think you're worth a chick? You must be in McGoo land!
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by chairman3: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2007
segzi cres:

i noticed that most like un-fine girls.
some say its because of their security where they have no competition.
but i believe that's for guys without game, my neighbour tried convincing me but i don't fell[i][/i] convince could you guys try to convinvce me.

is that feel?
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by kkycee(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2007
most men feel secure with them.and in other not to be heartbroken they prefer ugly to fine chick.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2007
@ Poster: The question you need to ask yourself is - who decides which girls are ugly? You? Or the guy who chooses to date them?

What's to say the "pretty" girl you choose to date isn't ugly to someone else?
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by yewaman1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2007
@ Poster

whats your definition of Ugly?

Ugly to you might be beauty to the next person.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by olanajim(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2007
Thank you jare. I sometimes wonder why the obssession with beauty. I am sure "the guys" the poster was refering are those nice guys that ignore watermelon babe. Real men don't fall for faces. They look deeper. If you are endowed with beauty and had ugly heart, don't expect responsible men to jump at you.

I have lost count of the number so called beautiful ladies whose sight merely incite recentment in me. Every woman is beautiful in her own way.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by olanajim(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2007
Thank you jare. I sometimes wonder why the obssession with beauty. I am sure "the guys" the poster was refering are those nice guys that ignore watermelon babe. Real men don't fall for faces. They look deeper. If you are endowed with beauty and had ugly heart, don't expect responsible men to jump at you.

I have lost count of the number so called beautiful ladies whose sight merely incite recentment in me. Every woman is beautiful in her own way.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by arshy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2007
@poster
Define ugliness first, and we would know what mean about your post, because beauty is the eye of the beholder. What you consider as ugliness might be a trophy of baeuty that another person is fight to win.
So, my brother, its all about where the side of the coin is facing.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by 2dye4(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2007
@poster: really? thats new! well beauty is relative and it depends on what every individual is lookin 4.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by rockiedink(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2007
2dye4:

@poster: really? thats new! well beauty is relative and it depends on what every individual is lookin 4.

yes o! afterall, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, no be so? one man's meat is another man's 'ponmo'.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by zigbo(f): 4:03am On Nov 25, 2007
@poster by ugly,do u mean like wats on ur profile undecided . . .i dnt get
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by QUESHIQUE(f): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2007
Let me say here that nothing God made in His own image is "ugly". If you deemed someone as "ugly" according to your definition then you are describing God. Regardless of your physical appearance everyone possesses some sort of "ugliness" and that's a fact. You might narrow down your topic to physical appearance but no-one is beautiful until they are 100% perfect and nobody on earth exhibit such quality.

Everyone needs to check themself to see if they are 100% beautiful on the exterior and 100% beautiful on the interior. If you fit perfect in this equation then you are exception to the "ugliness". You and I know that no-one on this earth fits here. Looks attracts but character keeps.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2007
zigbo:

@poster by ugly,do u mean like wats on your profile undecided . . .i dnt get

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by ifyalways(f): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2007
zigbo:

@poster by ugly,do u mean like wats on your profile undecided . . .i dnt get
good question grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by zignor(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
The reason is obvious . . . they can't afford the maintenance culture of beautiful babes grin
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by adetina(f): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
having eyed your pic, i think you're a funny guy to call anyone "un fine". hmm, could it be the ones u refer to as ugly think the very same of u? how dare u call someone else's girl ugly? if he's happy with her, then leave him be. perhaps it's your jealousies and insecurities which cause u to hate. grow up, learn to get past the shell of ppl. tongue
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by chiegemba(f): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2007
xoxoxo Love is Blind xoxoxo wink grin
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by jkpretty(f): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2007
Romance section, with its recent Ugly/beauty/pretty/plain/chimp girls topics. Do i smell some complex here tongue
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Frankies(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2007
Before we go further on this topic. The question is '' do we still have ugly girls?

Every girl there days is pretty at least. What matters in a woman is decency and character.

The beauty you behold today will still fade away in that very woman but the character is the beauty you will be seeing for years in her.

Take for instance, almondjoy is so senseless and ill-mannered to the hubby.That is why she does not believe in love and transparency in her marriage. Tell me what beauty,will one still see in her after she has already lost her physical beauty? she is an old slut now.I pity her anyway.

So character matters in a woman.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2007
Frankies:

Before we go further on this topic. The question is '' do we still have ugly girls?

Every girl there days is pretty at least. What matters in a woman is decency and character.

The beauty you behold today will still fade away in that very woman but the character is the beauty you will be seeing for years in her.

Take for instance, almondjoy is so senseless and ill-mannered to the hubby.That is why she does not believe in love and transparency in her marriage. Tell me what beauty,will one still see in her after she has already lost her physical beauty? she is an old slut now.I pity her anyway.

So character matters in a woman.

Grrrr! angry angry angry

Have you met her? shocked Generalisation at it's peak! shocked She's not old at all, and she's no slut. Folk have different real life persona to their Nairaland ones. cheesy grin

But, my apologies, I digress from the original topic. wink
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by CrazyMan(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
Guys like ugly girls because most pretty girls are players; they can hardly remain faithful to one guy, they lie a lot and most of them lack respect she always has that feeling that she high in demand in the dating market; and finally they let their beauty get into their brains;

But the ugly girl know she isn’t that pretty so she spends most of her time praying for her relationship to work out; she respect her guy and remains faithful to him alone because she knows that if she looses him, it would take ages for her to find another one.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by segzicres(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2007
i saw zigbo's reply and was deeply sorry for her but before i say anything i'll like her to include her picture on her profile.
then i'll know what to say.
i do understand that everyone's not perfect but there should be some level a gurl has before one actually dates a gurl.
the guy that made conclude is a guy that looks out for under-aged girls and get all excited that he's got game, scenarios like that.
i'm not feeling any inferiority complex i can i be hating on someone who practices child abuse PLEASE!!!!!
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by jeffcom(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2007
MY OWN OPINION IS THAT BEAUTY IS IN THE EYS OF THE BEHOLDER
Some guys definition of ugliness might be another guys beauty or QUEEN.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by yimiton(f): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2007
@ Poster,
Little wonder you think guys like 'Ugly girls'. I just checked out your profile and what I saw there isn't so cool. At least you could have done something about that hair of yours. It looks a bit unkept as well as the eyes look not so healthy.

Personally, I think beauty is relative. You can be anything you want to be.

It may interest you to know that Oprah Winfrey won Miss Black Tennesee in 1972 when she was 18. I guess mostly because of the strenght of her character. We all know she's not the regular hot-beauty-diva-type.

So, before you cast a ston, take a good look at yourself.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by SOJ(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2007
Maybe because they r tired of bleeping fine gals undecided?
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Hotepo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2007
no girl ugly. for a guy to meet her means to him she is the <b>Cinderella</b>

and for my beautifuls girl lol, hey not of the face but the inside.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by babycool(f): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2007
Kai!! see who dey look for 'Tight babe' Mr Poster, you need to take a good look at the mirror, you are the true definition of UGLY  shocked,  no babe could be uglier than you.  tongue  tongue
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2007
babycool:

Kai!! see who dey look for 'Tight babe' Mr Poster, you need to take a good look at the mirror, you are the true definition of UGLY shocked, no babe could be uglier than you. tongue tongue

shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by wendymanda: 3:11am On Nov 28, 2007
Kill am chop am die. He be the ugly itself.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by biomic(f): 3:22am On Nov 28, 2007
unless u can create a being of ur own---- u got no rite to call some one ugly

and what is ur definition of ugly??

cos wat u see as ugly, the next dude sees as beauty, there more to beauty dan just the outside,

sho gbo!!!
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by zheroes(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2007
poster i would prefer if you had said "some guys", for me you must be sweet, a look at your face shudnt for any reason unnecessarily increase my heartbeat, afterall i wasnt forced.

i see some posts saying things like: beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, YES,because that one is the beholder that is why he is seeing beauty even when 80% of those around him says otherwise.

the bottom line is some people "WORWOR"(UGLY), guys opt for so called ugly girls because they dont believe in themselves and they aint got no game, most of all it wont take them too long to complete the "transaction".

i discoverd in life that beautiful girls for me are the easiest to get because many guys tend to run away from them, that sometimes thay settle for guys that beat your imagination.

please am not taking it up on any poster here ok.

cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. / He Makes Me Feel / Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.