Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? (2935 Views)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2012
na wah ooooo.97 percent of naija babes are so desperate to date and marry doctors.for naija if u be doctor na big boy u be and u go see endless queue of naija babes running after u tellin u dat they love u and want to marry u.just saying hello to a naija babe and if she just know say u be doctor na camp she go start to dey camp for ur house.ehen naija babes this days dey fight tooth and nail to get married to doctors.omo why e be like dis?
abegi make we discuss de matter jor.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by ikechukz(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2012
SINGING...........i'm not a qualified doctor but she want make i give her injection.i'm not a qualified physician but she want make i give her injection.dis girl dey look for my trouble,she want make i give her injection.dis girl dey look for my wahala,she want make i give her injection.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by neily(f): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
Says who? Pls dont jump to a co conclusion just because ur gf left u for a doctor. As for me and some of my friends, NO DOCTOR!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by ijebabe: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
lefulefu: na wah ooooo.97 percent of naija babes are so desperate to date and marry doctors.for naija if u be doctor na big boy u be and u go see endless queue of naija babes running after u tellin u dat they love u and want to marry u.just saying hello to a naija babe and if she just know say u be doctor na camp she go start to dey camp for ur house.ehen naija babes this days dey fight tooth and nail to get married to doctors.omo why e be like dis?
abegi make we discuss de matter jor.
Lmao! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Sijo01(f): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2012
Op, ur padi na doctor? Abeg mak we first discus dis one jor.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
Me sef wan marry Doctor or Nurse or Pharmacist! grin. In summary, someone in the medical field. cool
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by cindyrella(f): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
Which nija babes?? Abeg I no follow oh.
No Doctor for me please!

doctors wei like toto pass dem life abegi I no want undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by mcnepow(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
cindyrella: Which nija babes?? Abeg I no follow oh.
No Doctor for me please!

doctors wei like toto pass dem life abegi I no want undecided undecided
Hahhaahaha
Abeg wia u learn dis one from??
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sorry...which naija babe are you talking about
What naija babes say about doctors is that they are very stingy and a flirt.

But to talk mind, me a guy sef I'm desperate to marry one pretty nurse, they always make good wife. wink
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by foluks24(f): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
i wouldnt even go for a doctor,cos most of dem ar flirts and dey mite tend not to apreciate wat deir woman has got cos dey see and even touch diff types often wen examining
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by drnoel: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
neily: Says who? Pls dont jump to a co conclusion just because ur gf left u for a doctor. As for me and some of my friends, NO DOCTOR!

he really is not wrong. We had a long line of gfs while in school and an even longer line of female shickers after we graduated. The nurses where the most desperate.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
foluks24: i wouldnt even go for a doctor,cos most of dem ar flirts and dey mite tend not to apreciate wat deir woman has got cos dey see and even touch diff types often wen examining

My dear, all men are flirts. The best u can do is make urself *available as much as u can...cool
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by ijebabe: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
fluid26:

My dear, all men are flirts. The best u can do is make urself *available as much as u can...cool
See this kid! Na so u dey take style toast? Her boobs dey confuse you? undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
ijebabe:
See this kid! Na so u dey take style toast? Her boobs dey confuse you? undecided

Nay, Mademoiselle! cool. I aint toasting her o! Plus, I didnt see any boobs o!
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
cool cool
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
@ lefool lefool...I be ur fan I swear. You just knw ow Ƹ̴ dey go. My bros na medical doctor. na so I put him picture for my dp one day for his birthday as Dr xyz happy bday. Na so my fone just dey vibrate like vibrator. The babes on my bbm no gree me rest. Over 6 babes wan meet doctor talk say make I introduce them. One sef talk say she wan jst be friends with doctor. Another babe wey tell me say one guy don give her bele alredi since 2 months ago talk say she wan knw my broda. I jst dey laff. Make she sha no carry illegal bele trap am.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by ayobase(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2012
Its the truth though, but not prevalent.
I have a friend like that, gels are always just flocking around and about him!
My undergraduate younger brother sef don enter wahala.
And again, doctor are well moderately paid, and who doesn't want better thing!
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by cindyrella(f): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2012
mcnepow:
Hahhaahaha
Abeg wia u learn dis one from??

You no go understand...
Some doctors no dey take woman seriously, because them dey see different colors shape and sizes of lipsrsealed!
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2012
cindyrella:

You no go understand...
Some doctors no dey take woman seriously, because them dey see different colors shape and sizes of lipsrsealed!

of...coochies?
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by cindyrella(f): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2012
^^ exactly grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by jmoore(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2012
lefulefu: na wah ooooo.[size=15pt]"97 percent"[/size] of naija babes are so desperate to date and marry doctors.

How did you come up with the 97%? The topic is flawed because of your wrong stats.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2012
cindyrella: ^^ exactly grin grin grin grin grin

grin tell us Cindy, wat does urs look like?
Hmmm...lemme take a wild guess...the 3rd one on the fifth row? cool
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by ayizz(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2012
ANY NIAJA BABE WEY DE TRY SETTLE DOWN WITH A DOCTOR WILL DEFINITELY SUFFER FROM INSECURITY............COS DIS GUYS DEY SEE DIFFERENT FINE,UGLY,COKE BOTTLED,BEER BOTTLED,AND JAM BOTTLED SHAPED PATIENCE EVERY DAY..... NAIJA BABES CAN U LIVE WITH DAT? IF YES,DEN CARRY GO
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by 190: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2012
Im a doctor any ladies intrested!
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by cindyrella(f): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2012
^^^Hell NO!!!
Not just because you claim to be a doctor, but because you are 190. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by 190: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2012
^ cheesy cheesy

are you wearing pants!
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by cindyrella(f): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2012
^^ No
Are you?
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by cindyrella(f): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2012
fluid26:

grin tell us Cindy, wat does urs look like?
Hmmm...lemme take a wild guess...the 3rd one on the fifth row? cool

Why do you wanna know? Don't tell me you want to picture it in ur mind to jackoff. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2012
cindyrella:

Why do you wanna know? Don't tell me you want to picture it in ur mind to jackoff. tongue tongue

Nay u JillAss! tongue it'd determine if u'll make it to d next stage! grin
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by cindyrella(f): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2012
^^What next stage?? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2012
cindyrella: ^^What next stage?? undecided undecided

u be kid? undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? by cindyrella(f): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2012
^^I fit be your elder sef tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

RATE MY GF Handwork..nt A Gay Oo / Guys Talk / Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.