Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland (1140 Views)

Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! / SEUN! Give Us A "DELETE ACCOUNT" Option Please. / Seun, Please Add A "Delete Thread" Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
It's quite annoying to open up a nice topic only to have someone comment rudely on it.
Atheist in the 'religion section' are fond of this demeaning act- always derailing beautiful posts on here with their insultive comments and forcing their 'believe on people'.
Oga Seun, you seriously need to implement a Delete Comment Button" on Nairaland.
I know am not the only one who will like to see a ''DELETE Comment button'' on Nairaland.
It can be of help especially if it's implemented- it will reduce the level of spam adverts on Nairaland, spammers do paste their adverts on hot Trending posts because they believe who they're against are just the moderators- if i open a topic and it goes all the way to frontpage, i will surely DELETE any irritating comments and spam adverts i see on my post. It will go a long way in reducing spammers activities.
just my 7cents...
I hope i spoke some people's mind on here. What do you Think Nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland by Areaboy2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
well, I'm not sure you will find a public forum with a "public" delete button. else it wont be "public" anymore..

If atheists come up with something annoying (creative). y not hit back? come up with a very clever reply and they'll (we'll) leave u alone.

1 Like

Re: The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland by logicboy: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
You want to preach without being challenged? grin grin grin grin grin

Not going to happen.

2 Likes

Re: The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland by ijawkid(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
logicboy: You want to preach without being challenged? grin grin grin grin grin

Not going to happen.

Lol

The poster actually dey fear challenge.......

Well how we go do.....
Re: The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland by Jenwitemi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
In public forums like this one, only the mods have the right to delete the posts of any member and not the regular members themselves. You can delete your own posts, but not those of others.
handsomeness: It's quite annoying to open up a nice topic only to have someone comment rudely on it.
Atheist in the 'religion section' are fond of this demeaning act- always derailing beautiful posts on here with their insultive comments and forcing their 'believe on people'.
Oga Seun, you seriously need to implement a Delete Comment Button" on Nairaland.
I know am not the only one who will like to see a ''DELETE Comment button'' on Nairaland.
It can be of help especially if it's implemented- it will reduce the level of spam adverts on Nairaland, spammers do paste their adverts on hot Trending posts because they believe who they're against are just the moderators- if i open a topic and it goes all the way to frontpage, i will surely DELETE any irritating comments and spam adverts i see on my post. It will go a long way in reducing spammers activities.
just my 7cents...
I hope i spoke some people's mind on here. What do you Think Nairalanders?
Re: The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland by benodic: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2012
I wonder why the complaint. What would the world be without diversity in opinion and views. Very boring indeed. If you feel that someone's view is irritating you can always show maturity by ignoring it.
Abeg all the atheists in the house should continue firing. You are doing a wonderful job.

1 Like

Re: The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2012
Typical religionist's brainwashing formular, imposing your teachings on other and not wanting comments made nor questions asked. sorry dude, it might have happened to our forefathers, never in our time. if you dot want your teachings to be questioned then keep it to yourself. lol! to religion and its poor backward teachings.

1 Like

Re: The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
@post
So you only want to hear replies from people who think and reason like you? You don't want to hear from people like ius who think and reason outside the box of religion angry angry
Re: The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2012
[quote author=991][size=16pt]Typical religionist's brainwashing formular, imposing your teachings on other and not wanting comments made nor questions asked. sorry dude, it might have happened to our forefathers, never in our time. if you dot want your teachings to be questioned then keep it to yourself. lol! to religion and its poor backward teachings.[[/size]/quote]

[size=32pt]TYPICAL XTIANS CANT STAND THE TRUTH. THIS THREAD IS PROOF OF HOW MUCH YOU FEAR TRUTH![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland by MrAnony1(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2012
@PAGAN 9JA: I can see you found the font size button

@Poster: How Christianity was never meant to be exclusive to certain people, It is meant to be shared. I do not support your delete button sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian's Mentality / Commonwealth Scholarship 2012/2013 / What Ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ Your Pet Peeves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.