Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. (4801 Views)

How Much Will I Pay For 10,000 Facebook Fanpage Likes? I Really Need It. / Get Free 10,000 Facebook Likes From Seomarts.com / How To Generate 500 Facebook Fans In 1 Hour - Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by sarutobi: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hello fellow webmasters,

i am using facebook to build an audience for my new website www.freesoccernews.com and i now have a dirt cheap and easy way u too can learn from.
I do not post on nairaland much (since i have not had much to post) but i feel i should share with you something i am about to achieve. We all know how expensive online advertising can be especially for small time website owners like us. Facebook ads especially are quite expensive when one considers the ROI so it is important to aim your CPC to the very minimum: $0.01

This was what i wanted from the start so i set up my advert on friday and it ran for a while. BAM!! $10 already gone just like that and i got just around 23 clicks. embarassed
I had $100 in my account and i knew that if this continued i will just have a mere 230 fans. (help me do the math if i am wrong grin)

Enough small talks, here is what i did:
1. i changed the photo of my ad from a well dressed young woman to a hot lady baring a little of her clea**ge . Pls guyz just a little cleavage or else facebook will not approve your ad. This move alone increased my CTR from 0.13 to 0.22 shocked (afterall sex sells)

2. Narrow your target. If your audience is women of age 18 - 40 that lives in nigeria, speaks english, not in a relationship and like chris brown, then so be it. Dont target anyone else. Infact once the facebook traffic estimator starts to read above 5 million people that ad is probably not well targeted.
-I have also come to find out that women between the ages of 30-50 have the higehest CTR while people btw 50 and above do not even look at ur advert. avoid them.
-When targeting men (working class), run your adverts only in the evenings when they are back from work.
-Also average CPC drops by 30% at night (depending on the country you are targeting) and drops almost 50% by weekend(big players go to sleep)
-Muslim countries have the highest CTR . It seems these guyz just love to click on ads (i am still looking for what i can market to this region)

Okay, i am still researching and i will post more. Just remember that CTR is king in facebook ads. aim for a CTR of 0.2 and above and you will be fine.

I had $120 in my account and i am currently paying 0.01 per click now for my ad. if my math is right i will get around 10,000 fans b4 the money is exhausted. attached is a picture of my progress: i have a CTR of above 0.5 and my page i opened on friday now has 2015 fans cool

I hope this helps someone. Ask any questions, i will try my best to answer accurately.

Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by Peterson1993(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
Lol..!!! The comendy of year...!! So funny seeing someone saying how to use a whole $100 to get 10k likes when I used zero kobo to get 11,000 likes on my page so far in less than 3 months ...i.e facebook.com/justhàvefuns. Una get money to waste oo
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by sarutobi: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
ok. why not tell us how u did it. i explained how i got mine. this is a forum for helping other nigerians not blabbing and boasting. cool

i am waiting.....

1 Like

Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by Peterson1993(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
Oh I never knew you where the same person. I must I have told you my poor,slow and lucative technique already cool
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by Peterson1993(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
Oh I never knew you where the same person. I must I have told you my poor,slow and lucrative technique already cool
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by sarutobi: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
Peterson1993: Oh I never knew you where the same person. I must I have told you my poor,slow and lucrative technique already cool

Yeah you told me already (laughing).
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by nairawall: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
Very helpful.

I have this question to ask:

I ran advert and targeted just ladies and facebook refused the advert citing that I can't target a sex alone. It was a dating advert for a site I built for single women.
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by sarutobi: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2012
@nairawall

You can target sex, Male, Female or both. that is why those options are there. They must have refused your advert based on other grounds. Can you please provide a snippet of the email. I am saying this cos i know for a FACT. I have ran campaigns targeting only women too and it works. Pls give me more details.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by zuzzy21: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
@ sarutobi I enjoy ur coment so far on facebook ad issues,pls am having difficulty trying to ad on facebookni want to make some clarification pls can u send me ur number so I can call u to ask some tinsi wil so apreciat.tank u
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by sarutobi: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
zuzzy21: @ sarutobi I enjoy ur coment so far on facebook ad issues,pls am having difficulty trying to ad on facebookni want to make some clarification pls can u send me ur number so I can call u to ask some tinsi wil so apreciat.tank u

sorry cant sent u my number, but you can add me as friend on nairaland. I will be more than willing to help
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by Mcleo007(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
I understand this thread is kinda old. I need clues on how to promote my fanpage on Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Notify-Nigeria/407854712579726 Its a fanpage for my free classified ads website
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by admindim: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
Point market value place

Pay after ur work have being done we offer home and office service repair of laptop,playstation,dvd within 24hrs u will get ur gadget be free from fake enginners and delay service within lagos only tx
We also offer prize research service stay in ur home and get d best prize for any product cars ,electronic,rent,products,service

Charge ur blackberry,nokia,htc mini laptop 3weeks without electricity inverter mobile charger
Screen,motherboard,original charger,battery also available .
Do u want to sell ur nigeria use car or u need one u can also contact us
Adress no,10 aroyewun street off oriola bus-stop alapere ketu lagos call 08166117634 or mail linkspoint@yahoo.com
Internet marketing and bulksms traning also available reach out to millions just with ur laptop and phone service only within lagos.
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by gistyinka(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
great
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by Mcleo007(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
admindim: Point market value place

Pay after ur work have being done we offer home and office service repair of laptop,playstation,dvd within 24hrs u will get ur gadget be free from fake enginners and delay service within lagos only tx
We also offer prize research service stay in ur home and get d best prize for any product cars ,electronic,rent,products,service

Charge ur blackberry,nokia,htc mini laptop 3weeks without electricity inverter mobile charger
Screen,motherboard,original charger,battery also available .
Do u want to sell ur nigeria use car or u need one u can also contact us
Adress no,10 aroyewun street off oriola bus-stop alapere ketu lagos call 08166117634 or mail linkspoint@yahoo.com
Internet marketing and bulksms traning also available reach out to millions just with ur laptop and phone service only within lagos.

How much?
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by otodeluxe(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2013
this post is useless, who doesnt know about faceook ads. mtcheew sad
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by Blogking(f): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2013
sarutobi: Hello fellow webmasters,

i am using facebook to build an audience for my new website www.freesoccernews.com and i now have a dirt cheap and easy way u too can learn from.
I do not post on nairaland much (since i have not had much to post) but i feel i should share with you something i am about to achieve. We all know how expensive online advertising can be especially for small time website owners like us. Facebook ads especially are quite expensive when one considers the ROI so it is important to aim your CPC to the very minimum: $0.01

This was what i wanted from the start so i set up my advert on friday and it ran for a while. BAM!! $10 already gone just like that and i got just around 23 clicks. embarassed
I had $100 in my account and i knew that if this continued i will just have a mere 230 fans. (help me do the math if i am wrong grin)

Enough small talks, here is what i did:
1. i changed the photo of my ad from a well dressed young woman to a hot lady baring a little of her clea**ge . Pls guyz just a little cleavage or else facebook will not approve your ad. This move alone increased my CTR from 0.13 to 0.22 shocked (afterall sex sells)

2. Narrow your target. If your audience is women of age 18 - 40 that lives in nigeria, speaks english, not in a relationship and like chris brown, then so be it. Dont target anyone else. Infact once the facebook traffic estimator starts to read above 5 million people that ad is probably not well targeted.
-I have also come to find out that women between the ages of 30-50 have the higehest CTR while people btw 50 and above do not even look at ur advert. avoid them.
-When targeting men (working class), run your adverts only in the evenings when they are back from work.
-Also average CPC drops by 30% at night (depending on the country you are targeting) and drops almost 50% by weekend(big players go to sleep)
-Muslim countries have the highest CTR . It seems these guyz just love to click on ads (i am still looking for what i can market to this region)

Okay, i am still researching and i will post more. Just remember that CTR is king in facebook ads. aim for a CTR of 0.2 and above and you will be fine.

I had $120 in my account and i am currently paying 0.01 per click now for my ad. if my math is right i will get around 10,000 fans b4 the money is exhausted. attached is a picture of my progress: i have a CTR of above 0.5 and my page i opened on friday now has 2015 fans cool

I hope this helps someone. Ask any questions, i will try my best to answer accurately.
Dear op, i followed your tip and created a facebook, although mine runs a $2 yet it i've seen no activity.
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by ProfTayour(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
@sarutobi : Very enlightening post. Considering that i'm about placing some facebook ads, you have given me a tutorial that could bring about result.

Thanks
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hey bro, I've tried contacting u via ur NL messenger but u don't seem to be responding to my "message request".

Well, its got to do with this tread , I'll really like to know how to go about advertising my "page" on facebook .
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by dazekid(m): 1:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Blogking:
Dear op, i followed your tip and created a facebook, although mine runs a $2 yet it i've seen no activity.
I can help you out if you still need fans for your page,check out my thread on this : www.nairaland.com/1880895/real-targeted-facebook-likes-personal
Re: How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. by dazekid(m): 1:07am On Sep 01, 2014
Mcleo007: I understand this thread is kinda old. I need clues on how to promote my fanpage on Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Notify-Nigeria/407854712579726 Its a fanpage for my free classified ads website
hey @Mcleo007 if you still need likes for this page or any other facebook page,check www.nairaland.com/1880895/real-targeted-facebook-likes-personal and contact me,I can work for you in no time.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog / Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k / Ever Seen The Source Code Of Google.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.