|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1063129 members, 1236513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2013 at 04:55 PM
|Ladies Finishing School by Contract.Staff: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2012|
The ILEI Back to Basics (B2B) Finishing School
Impact Leadership & Entrepreneurial Initiative was established to provide leadership development, first class training in various skill acquisition programs and trainings. Our vision is borne out of a strong desire to to empower this generation for fruitful and meaningful development of the nation and by extension, the African Continent.
The ILEI Back to Basics Finishing School (B2B) addresses the needs of Today’s Woman. These needs include:
1. Social and business etiquette;
2. Managing busy schedules of a demanding lifestyle;
3. Inculcating the "it’s never too late to learn" school of thought
Students are taught to develop efficiency and proficiency in all aspects of Hostessing, Cooking and Home Management.
The Back to Basics Finishing school is designed to:
1. Develop/ Enhance cooking skills
2. Turn ladies into confident women
3. Bring in style and sophistication to young ladies.
4. Provide guidance in Budget Planning and Household Management
* Dressing; according to place and occasion.
* Expressing one’s self; verbally, and the importance of body language.
* Socializing; greetings, introductions and business cards, dining and entertaining
* The art of entertaining: introductions, precedence at the table, table manners in various countries and menu planning for receptions.
HOSTESSING: COOKING & NUTRITION, TABLE SERVICING
Nutrition and dietetics
History and traditions of serving food
Techniques, methods and culinary vocabulary
Composition of menus, buying and storing, food order lists, work plans and cost calculation, food hygiene and handling
Cooking; a great variety of recipes from the very simple to challenging dishes
Setting the table, distribution and co-ordination of work, table service
GENERAL BODY GROOMING
* Fashion Designing
* Skin care and use of make-up and accessories
Upkeep and cleaning of furniture
Planning and equipping of a house
Organizing and equipping of a house
Upkeep of household appliances and utensils
Laundry, ironing and general care of clothes
Efficiently organizing a household, including management of staff
GENERAL COURSE OUTLINE
COOKING: CHINESE,ITALIAN, OTHER CONTINENTAL ETC
ETIQUETTE & HOSTESSING
BASIC TAILORING/FASHION DESIGNING
SKIN CARE AND BEAUTY WORKSHOP
At ILEI, We are firm believers in continuous self improvement. Contact us today and let your journey begin
Requirement: Participants must be between 17 - 55 years old.
COME & BE EMPOWERED TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE! COME, BE A LADY!!
COST OF TRAINING: N40,000 (LIMITED TIME ONLY, LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE FOR NEXT BEVY(CLASS))
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL HAPPINESS ON: 08060559645
ADDRESS: ADDRESS: NO 5 WORLU STREET, STADIUM ROAD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
"OF ALL THE TREASURES IN THE WORLD, THERE ARE NONE AS LOVELY AS A PROPER LADY!"
WE ORGANISE OUR TRAINING SESSIONS ALL OVER NIGERIA, PLEASE SPECIFY STATE AND LOCATION IN EMAIL INQUIRY.
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health