Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

...so You Deleted My Thread? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ...so You Deleted My Thread? (620 Views)

Nairaland: I Have Never See Any Of My Thread On Front Page. Do I Deserve It? / Which Mumu Deleted My Post Here On Nairaland About Stella??? / thanks 4 derailing my thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...so You Deleted My Thread? by xJaysonx(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
Please i would like to know why you deleted my thread without informing the threadstarter. I started a thread some weeks ago but when i checked back i noticed it was deleted, i stayed calm, didnt say a word. I later started a new one titled "Sales representatives needed by a foreign company venturing into NIgeria soon" and now its gone even with the whole lot of responses gotten. The funny thing is that this thread was free from any sort of fradulence, neither did it carry any false information but was a thread many people found helpful. Please the moderator that deleted it should check his head properly and restore it cause this only displays senselessness.

Regards
Re: ...so You Deleted My Thread? by LailaIkeji1: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
ghen ghen!!! grin
Re: ...so You Deleted My Thread? by r231(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
x Jayson x: Please i would like to know why you deleted my thread without informing the threadstarter. I started a thread some weeks ago but when i checked back i noticed it was deleted, i stayed calm, didnt say a word. I later started a new one titled "Sales representatives needed by a foreign company venturing into NIgeria soon" and now its gone even with the whole lot of responses gotten. The funny thing is that this thread was free from any sort of fradulence, neither did it carry any false information but was a thread many people found helpful. Please the moderator that deleted it should check his head properly and restore it cause this only displays senselessness.

Regards

which section
Re: ...so You Deleted My Thread? by xJaysonx(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
^^ its in the Job/Vacancy section sir. Please i will be very grateful if it is restored.

Regards.
Re: ...so You Deleted My Thread? by r231(m): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2012
x Jayson x: ^^ its in the Job/Vacancy section sir. Please i will be very grateful if it is restored.

Regards.

you have to send PM to the moderators of that section

1 Like

Re: ...so You Deleted My Thread? by xJaysonx(m): 2:36am On Jun 12, 2012
Kk. . .I will. Thanks.
Re: ...so You Deleted My Thread? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2012
@jayson, pls check your PM. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Seun And The Family Moderators- Wetin I Do Una? / Starcomms Internet Has Gone From Best To Worst, Is It Thesame In Your Area? / After God,who Is Your No 2 Inventor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.