Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Avatar And Ben-10 Boys - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar And Ben-10 Boys (14169 Views)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / Avater And Ben-10 Boys / Nollywood Movie - 'avatar & Ben 10' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by gblasting: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
Lol. We go see Shrek very soon.

1 Like

Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
seen the ad, tis freakin hilarious and pathetic!
If the movie isn't released in the cinema, disregard it as Nollywood, it's not.

And no, the entertainment industry isn't fuc.ked, cos the comedians are still acing it and the musicians are setting the pace in Africa

1 Like

Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
safarigirl: If the movie isn't released in the cinema, disregard it as Nollywood, it's not.

Exactly!!! Bt unfortunately, not all nigerian states has cinemas so people tend to believe that these crappy productions are nollywood movies....
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by damilola15: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
I am not a fan of nollywood movies but this movie is a ghollywood (Ghana) production not a Nollywood production

Makes no difference, the line between the two of them is blur.
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
safarigirl: And no, the entertainment industry isn't fuc.ked, cos the comedians are still acing it and the musicians are setting the pace in Africa

Comedians, I'm not so sure bt they are not doing bad.
Musicians, ofcos....even beyond africa....
I'm helping you to add films cos nollywood films are not doing bad in africa....and even the good nollywood productions are stepping up in their game in africa and beyond.

Check dis out

https://www.nairaland.com/960109/tango-me-hit-cinemas-uk
And this
https://www.nairaland.com/946311/nollywood-stars-grace-cover-hollywood
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by msb247(m): 1:23am On Jun 13, 2012
can't stop laughing. this is crazy indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin na wa for nollywood woh
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by ELVIKING(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2012
I have a film for sell, any nairalander with idea of hw to go about it or any producer's number, do let me know or any producer here, call me 07039688009. Tanx
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by safarigirl(f): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
ELVIKING: I have a film for sell, any nairalander with idea of hw to go about it or any producer's number, do let me know or any producer here, call me 07039688009. Tanx
You mean you have a script, a film means the negatives to an already produced movie, it's not a movie in it's self. So which do you have? The script or just a story?
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Ignatio(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2012
@Safarigirl I admire your intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? / Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Dame Barbara Windsor Dies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.