Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Caleb Olawuyi & Belinda's Daughter Without Skull.n9.2m To Operate Her.(picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caleb Olawuyi & Belinda's Daughter Without Skull.n9.2m To Operate Her.(picture) (2236 Views)

Who Remembers Belinda Song(1984) By Hardy Harrell? / Man Shot And Killed Wife After Taking Her Picture In The Morning / MAN KILLS WIFE, POSTS HER PICTURE ON FACEBOOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caleb Olawuyi & Belinda's Daughter Without Skull.n9.2m To Operate Her.(picture) by matoyeh(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
I came across this picture and i was surprised... a 2years old baby without skull... and they were to bring N9.2 million naira to operate her... if you in this kind of shoe... what will be your thoughts?

Re: Caleb Olawuyi & Belinda's Daughter Without Skull.n9.2m To Operate Her.(picture) by agiboma(f): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
wow g-d have mercy
Re: Caleb Olawuyi & Belinda's Daughter Without Skull.n9.2m To Operate Her.(picture) by 2mch(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
People should stop taking concoctions when they are pregnant. All that agbo and funny things sometimes cause this.

(1) (Reply)

Which House Chores Do You Detest? / I Am 27, She Is 20. Can I Wait For Her? / Husband Strip Butt N3ked For Marternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.