Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (6605 Views)

The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group / I Feel My Mother In Law Is Sooooooooooooo Into Our Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2012

13 Likes

Re: by Odunnu: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ewwwwww
Re: by tasandra: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
9ice i cc smileyi want to thank my honey boi..ova his gr8 luv and effort to make it up to us everyday kissam crzy 4 u baby kiss
Re: by PrettyCindy(f): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
Madam cc, we wey no get boyfriend, fiance or husband nko, how we go do am na?

Anyway i have a wonderful and the most handsome man in my life. He is everything rolled into one. My pride and source of joy, his coming into my life was just at the right time and of course he came with blessings and favour. Having him was the best thing that ever happened to me and he has shown me true undiluted love.
My son, i love you more than life itself. Your coming to my life is a blessing i will forever cherish. Mum.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
Let's appreciate the gfs, side-chics, one-night stands, links, and wives in our lives.. undecided
Re: by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
Re: by Dyt(f): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
How do I start
Words aint just enough to tell the world what you mean to me
I love you and will always
Kiss kiss
Re: by cowgurl: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hey Boo, you've always been there for me... Even in/with my worst moments/bad attitudes some times, you still showered me with UNQUANTIFIABLE Love. Am SUPER GLAD 'v gat you before any girl could and so am dedicating the song to you by Phil Collins-YOU'L BE IN MY HEART ALWAYS.
Re: by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 12, 2012
Odunnu: Ewwwwww

Awwww not ewwww. wink

Ewwwww= gross/disgusting e.t.c

Awww= is the complete opposite

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 12, 2012
Thank you babe for your understanding, patience with my schedule and being there for me and the girls always(even tho I still want my boy and you have refused which really bothers me!). We love you sooo much babe slash Daddy and we appreciate your love.Muah!!

1 Like

Re: by OAM4J: 4:14am On Jun 12, 2012
Odunnu: Ewwwwww

jennykadry:

Awwww not ewwww. wink

We no need ewwwww or awwwwww for now jor cheesy

Tell people what OAM4J he has been doing for you and appreciate me him
Re: by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 12, 2012
My NL husband, OAM4J is well depreciated cheesy
Re: by PrettyCindy(f): 4:52am On Jun 12, 2012
@cc, do you have the recipes for making small chops? I really need it. Kindly post it here or under the thread (i opened a thread in food section but no one responded) in my profile page.
Re: by Odunnu: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2012
jennykadry:

Awwww not ewwww. wink

Lol.
It was supposed to end with 'oo' with the typical igbo accent. Thanx sha. Oya do your own shout out
Re: by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
My NL husband, OAM4J is well depreciated cheesy

Excuse me? angry

OAM4J:

We no need ewwwww or awwwwww for now jor cheesy

Tell people what OAM4J he has been doing for you and appreciate me him

I am shy grin
Re: by Jummymine(f): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2012
This is the text message i sent to my husband yesterday night 'i am really missing you tonight and i am loving you more more and more everyday thank you for all the love and care you are showering on me i pray almighty Allah reward you' NB he is medical doctor so he was oncall yesterday night

1 Like

Re: by Odunnu: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2012
jennykadry:

Excuse me? angry

I am shy grin
Imagine! You wey tear eye reach back. Wonderment!
Re: by mumgoodie: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
You are my sunshine the reason for my existence. Thanks so very much for your love, care and concern towards me and the kids, we really appreciate you and pray that the Almighty God continue to bless, favour and protect you for us. Both of us will live long to reap the fruits of our labour and also see our children's children IJN Amen. Love you my dearest husband and best friend.
Re: by sucezTP(f): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
Wow, i pray God kip dis trend alive till i get married...

All d same, i really appreciate my fiance cos he's been so gud to me..he knows my worth, my weakness, my strenght as in everytin dat makes me happy...sure he wil make a gud hubby as well!
Re: by tuns10: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Wow,my hubby is the best thing that ever happened to me.He is very caring,loving and always concerned about me infact sometimes i feel like i have a new dad when am with him,and i have learnt soooo much within the space of being married to him.
To my Sweet heart:thanks for being there for me.Love u loads. kiss
Re: by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: by Tiana155(f): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
I never seize to say this "i love you clem" i thank God each day for giving to me, a man like you.
Re: by obyikye(f): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Words alone can't express my appreciation to God for giving me a man like dear. Forgive me when I dwell on your imperfection. Thank you for being there for us, providing for us and for loving me dearly despite my shortcoming. Thank You for being a father I lost 13years ago. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR AND KEEP U IN SOUND HEALTH FOR US. Thank you Love! You are my hero. winkWords alone can't express my appreciation to God for giving me a man like dear. Forgive me when I dwell on your imperfection. Thank you for being there for us, providing for us and for loving me dearly despite my shortcoming. Thank You for being a father I lost 13years ago. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR AND KEEP U IN SOUND HEALTH FOR US. Thank you Love! You are my hero.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
why didn't anybody tell me that we have this post here? anyways!!!! i saw a similar thread for the men, so the married men on this thread are indirectly saying they have no reason to say "thank you" to their girlfriends. wives or fiancees", i go fear oooo....smiley
Re: by slimport(f): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
A very big thank u to my hubby, my everything, my all in all. He is so caring, loving, romantic and above all he appreciates me. I dunno again wat to say again..... He takes all. Thanks for ur understanding. I love u so much and will never stop as long as I breathe.
Re: by 2mch(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
undecided cool
Re: by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 14, 2012
jennykadry:

Excuse me? angry
lol grin
Re: by tasandra: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
I am luvin this thread kiss kiss kiss kissi really am.
Re: by Daresh(f): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
I love you boo! Despite all the drama and pain of the last few years, I still love and and my heart still skips a beat when I see you(even when I'm mad at you)! I love you for all you've done and all you do and right now I miss you like hell cry. Come home babes so I can hug you tight wink!

1 Like

Re: by ronkebp(f): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
So it is my turn, will just appreciate him anyways even if he will not read it, as he does not come on NL....

This is to my Onitemi, my heart beat, my sweetness, my love, my trouble...wink
I thank you and appreciate you for all the values of love, understanding, patience, individuality, responsibility, integrity, loyalty, enjoyment/fun, honesty, dignity, influence, generousity, persistency, discipline, optimism, dedication and so on you have brought to our union. you are indeed a good man [to an extent though] smiley smiley. I love you and cherish you, even if i don't say it always....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral / Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin / Mothers Please Talk To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.