Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame (25041 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Desmond Elliot, Start Campaign To Compensate Tayo Over His Loss At BBA 2014 / Beverly Osu Fights Elikem Again At BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by mrkels(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
[img]http://3.bp..com/-4M05xcBuELc/T9YhKfuSuKI/AAAAAAAAAIk/0JTUZUU5wKA/s320/goldie1..jpg[/img]
Women look beautiful with makeups, that's a fact. And there are some that are naturally beautiful too, although you can find that naturally beautiful girl in 1 out of 100,000,000 of them grin. Anyways What am here to discuss today is that there are some side effects from these products used to beautify the body as it is clearly shown on sexy pop diva,Susan Abimbola Filani-Harvey a.k.a Goldie face at the Big brother star reality game show(above)
Because of the marketing power from the advertising media, Women are seduced into using makeup as teens. It affects their body's ever changing chemistry and becomes a vicious, self destructive, self loathing cycle that ends up making some of them look old and ugly on the inside and out.
It can be compared to using synthetic oil in your car, once you start you can never stop or it will ruin your engine. Maybe am wrong, But there are pictures from the reality tv show that backs up my theory above.

Source

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Chizolum(f): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Afam4eva(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
[size=18pt]OMG[/size]
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Depot(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goddie is d ugliest lady in dat house.She sucks.I hate seeing her on screen

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Oluwa4Sure: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
WTF **wash my eyes wit 'pepper-water'**
WTH

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
Wotta gwan!!!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by diesel86: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
The gal looks like ogbanje. Kai GOD help us guys o !

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Afam4eva(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
Depot: Goddie is d ugliest lady in dat house.She sucks.I hate seeing her on screen
She's not even entertaining. I never knew that all the "touch my body" i hear and see in her video is a fluke. She's not really repping.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by AnotherOkija: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
And to think I wanted to fhuck her at some point.. WOW!!

We men are really an endangered specie... The monsters that dwell amongst us in Angel disguise are amazingly plenty.

6 Likes

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by luv2talk(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
But the lady is Cute

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Abujafood: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
Stop beefing goldie all you jealousy and bad belles! Black is beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Joey82(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
even with make up, she's not good looking, not to talk of without make up!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by lifestyle1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
This is scary... undecided
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by MrGlobe(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
WTH!!!!!! I must confess. I always know this girl to be ugly but not to this extent.. Haba... Now I need the one of Tiwa Savage without make up too..

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by sosereal201(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
mrkels: [img]http://3.bp..com/-4M05xcBuELc/T9YhKfuSuKI/AAAAAAAAAIk/0JTUZUU5wKA/s320/goldie1..jpg[/img]
Women look beautiful with makeups, that's a fact. And there are some that are naturally beautiful too, although you can find that naturally beautiful girl in 1 out of 100,000,000 of them grin. Anyways What am here to discuss today is that there are some side effects from these products used to beautify the body as it is clearly shown on sexy pop diva,Susan Abimbola Filani-Harvey a.k.a Goldie face at the Big brother star reality game show(above)
Because of the marketing power from the advertising media, Women are seduced into using makeup as teens. It affects their body's ever changing chemistry and becomes a vicious, self destructive, self loathing cycle that ends up making some of them look old and ugly on the inside and out.
It can be compared to using synthetic oil in your car, once you start you can never stop or it will ruin your engine. Maybe am wrong, But there are pictures from the reality tv show that backs up my theory above.

Source
am not sure she is d same person

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by ZIGGYCOM: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
Chai...diz is very bad.na wa o.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
The ugly goldie looks like ileke idi

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by MrGlobe(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
lucenzo: The ugly goldie looks like ileke idi
I thought as much... Goldie might even look better than that tramp. And I just googled her. She is from from Ekiti too..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ekiti women no dey fine? No pun intended

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
This looks like the heap of waste from danaer disastre cite...
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nasri100(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
loooooool i watch bba everyday and have seen Goldie when she is awake from sleep Coutless times.....That isnt Goldie for christ sake!!

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Goldieluks: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
That is not Goldie... angry angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by flameforx(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
she just dey wake up na,
who dey fine at wake up?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
She looks like poo poo
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by chineloSA(f): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
angry angry angryAll of you dissing her, can you create a mere rat??

Do you see a masterpiece when you look at yourselves in the mirror??

If none of the above, shut your skewed mouths.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by tryoliviame: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
SHE IS REALLY UGLY, I WONDER HOW SHE MANAGED INTO BBA? SHE IS NOT ENTERTAINING @ ALL, VERY DRY AND DON'T PARTICIPATE IN D HOUSE. I WISH SHE COULD BE EVICTED ON TIME. SHE DEY FORM GOOD GIRL FOR KITCHEN. WHO SEND HER?

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Odinaka00(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
She z juz a Ǧ☺☺ϑ for nothing girl i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dat house, I juz hate τ̲̅ȍ accept †ђξ fact dat she z repping 9ja i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dat house, she z too fake ªŋd wack....tufiakwa
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by chuks49(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
Looks like panti inmate
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by surmeister(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
;
Nasri100: loooooool i watch bba everyday and have seen Goldie when she is awake from sleep Coutless times.....That isnt Goldie for christ sake!!
. Its like u r blind dat pics was taking d day dey were having dere air done. I don't watch all d time but I definately saw dis one. D girl is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Can't shout.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Fairgodwin(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
sosereal201:
am not sure she is d same person
Thanks. You just spoke my mind. That just can't be goldie, or am I dramarin?
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by mrkels(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
For those doubting
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by MrGlobe(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
^
Now this is not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeuka Jennifer, Ada Di Igbo Mma Queen Stuns In New Photos / Nina, AY, Alexx Ekubo, Iyabo Ojo, Toyin Lawani Pictured / Flavour Celebrates His 35th Birthday With New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.