Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163327 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2013
People still dey o. This is a family. I want to believe they're still trying to settle down after the 'stress' of service and travelling.
this house should be a going concern, ideas on job creation and other openings should be shared, marriage IV should be extended, partnership etc.
I'll finally be leaving my PPA by next week after my NIM exams.
Wishing you guys the very best in your hustles.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Riskymallam: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
One happy family, left my state of service last night. Just got hone this morning, so whats the way forward guys?

Any info lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Even as we move on we should still branch to this thread once in a while. I wish everyone success
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls you all be careful some scammers are using the album nysc gave to us to scam batch b corpers. As for cross river ex copers some1 named cosmus has bin sending messages and calling people that he has connections to an oil company. He is fake
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Riskymallam: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Its bound to happen, you've just gotta exercise discretion.
Ms_Steph: Pls you all be careful some scammers are using the album nysc gave to us to scam batch b corpers. As for cross river ex copers some1 named cosmus has bin sending messages and calling people that he has connections to an oil company. He is fake
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Bj5all(m): 2:12am On Jun 14, 2013
it's being a long time, miss the big family
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by jahlove4jah: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: Pls you all be careful some scammers are using the album nysc gave to us to scam batch b corpers. As for cross river ex copers some1 named cosmus has bin sending messages and calling people that he has connections to an oil company. He is fake
. 100 fake. he sent me that sms.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by jahlove4jah: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
to quote my uncle's advice to me on my pop day " you must forget that you a graduate for now and do anything to make sure you put food on your table. dont depend on any body even me(my uncle himself) leave your comfort zone and fight to finish. he also added that he is expecting my wedding IV in two years time.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Mojibola(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
hi guys...i misplaced my last school ID, what's your advice?...thanks folks.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Alcheringa(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2013
hello ms. Steph, wher did u serve?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2013
Alcheringa:
hello ms. Steph, wher did u serve?
cross river
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2013
Hello house, finally NYSC is over.......we give God the glory for seeing us all through. ℓ̊ remain grtful τo baba cos ℓ̊ knw my journey of Success hs just begun. ℓ̊ wish us all the very Best.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Post NYSC
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by obioraval(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
bukahands: Post NYSC
not easy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2013
Not easy at all. . . Except you have "long legs" and a supportive family that can grease your wallet when you're broke. . . If you have neither, it'll be hard.

I didn't save during the service year. . And used my final allowee to clear my HSE and Project Mgt certificates. . Right now, i'm very broke. . Even to 10 pieces.

I'v dropped five "large envelope" applications for graduate trainee so far. No concrete reply yet.

The most annoying thing is. . . The people who we once assumed can help with jobs during service just become dumb and "don't know anybody" when you give them your CV. Thunder fire them angry angry angry

Mr. Fineboy

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by evagolden(f): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
nysc is over but the state i served has refused to pay me. I m new in nairaland and i want to lay my complaints, wch i hope would get to the front page, pls hw do i do that. Where am i supposed to lay such complaints. Somebody pls help me out. Am a batch b corps member nd i served in osun state.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
oweniwe: Not easy at all. . . Except you have "long legs" and a supportive family that can grease your wallet when you're broke. . . If you have neither, it'll be hard.

I didn't save during the service year. . And used my final allowee to clear my HSE and Project Mgt certificates. . Right now, i'm very broke. . Even to 10 pieces.

I'v dropped five "large envelope" applications for graduate trainee so far. No concrete reply yet.

The most annoying thing is. . . The people who we once assumed can help with jobs during service just become dumb and "don't know anybody" when you give them your CV. Thunder fire them angry angry angry

Mr. Fineboy

Your totally right. People who claim they know people will fail at the end
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
evagolden: nysc is over but the state i served has refused to pay me. I m new in nairaland and i want to lay my complaints, wch i hope would get to the front page, pls hw do i do that. Where am i supposed to lay such complaints. Somebody pls help me out. Am a batch b corps member nd i served in osun state.

Batch B, as in, our batch that passed out a little while ago? Chilax. As far as I know, this things take time.
Ondo state where I served, it takes about 4-5-6 months before the pay materialises. The batch before us haven't gotten theirs too.

I'l advice you give it some few more time before creating a thread on this issue.

How are ya'll doing? Shygirl, you good too, I suppose?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Samw: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
I beg I need a corp member batch b 2012 of Ondo state I need ur help its very urgent
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shareboyz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Served in yobe state. It was fun while it lasted...

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shareboyz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Missed my pals... Most especialy tessy. If u out there , if u can see dis post, then email me

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by phemmy88(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
oweniwe: Mr. Fineboy

Lolz fine boy no money ...... Mine is even worse
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 4:48am On Sep 02, 2013
How is things going with you guys? I hope good things are happening already; or about to happen.

Happy new month to my once joyful house now deserted.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2013
mykejones:

Batch B, as in, our batch that passed out a little while ago? Chilax. As far as I know, this things take time.
Ondo state where I served, it takes about 4-5-6 months before the pay materialises. The batch before us haven't gotten theirs too.

I'l advice you give it some few more time before creating a thread on this issue.

How are ya'll doing? Shygirl, you good too, I suppose?
mykejones is that u? Lol bad guy......but make Ondo pay the state allowee nah abi e don enter voicemail ni? I have not even heard abt last batches before us been paid....so my hope for the money don die kpata kpata till i see alert on my fone one day
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hi guyzsmiley

Hope you really enjoyed the whole NYSC service?
Your view,opinion,observation and likely way forward is highly valuable and needed on this thread:

www.nairaland.com/1430423/yes-here-comes-change-expecting#17975254

Your opinion can make the needed difference!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
phemmy88:

Lolz fine boy no money ...... Mine is even worse
not just money o. Na people dey annoy pass. U ask them for info and they'll be doing as if you're disturbing them. I've learnt to stop asking for info and get wat info i need myself. . Though it costs more money and time
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2013
fashrola: mykejones is that u? Lol bad guy......but make Ondo pay the state allowee nah abi e don enter voicemail ni? I have not even heard abt last batches before us been paid....so my hope for the money don die kpata kpata till i see alert on my fone one day

Lolz! How much is it sef? Heard you guys will be paid 55k. Na somethin sha. For this kin dry times...lolz! That BBA thread don free you? You were part of the peeps that pissed me off with that thread. I been tire for you o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lol....How I go do nah? Have u heard anything about the payment?
mykejones:

Lolz! How much is it sef? Heard you guys will be paid 55k. Na somethin sha. For this kin dry times...lolz! That BBA thread don free you? You were part of the peeps that pissed me off with that thread. I been tire for you o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
I think this will make an interesting read. How to get your dream job. Hmmmm.

http://paulipopor..com/2013/09/how-to-get-your-dream-job.html?m=1
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
happy married life loskee. our doctor is now married, single guys please keep off.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Can't believe its been donkey years! I miss this house! Lotachi is married now, anitank...saw her last at Qatar, 9zeros was last seen september at california, sigba my love is the only active one I know...chaii...

Shout-out to y'all, hope u're making da money... 'Cos I am, and I'm proud of it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.