Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163331 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 12:29am On May 16, 2013
Ogbeche77: only 1st class & 2:1 candidate are qualified to apply for the shell job
2.1 no be second class lower again? Anyway, if it is only 1st class and 2nd class upper that they want, then they should simply put up a notice that only 1st class and 2nd class upper can apply instead of wasting people's time
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2013
oweniwe: 2.1 no be second class lower again? Anyway, if it is only 1st class and 2nd class upper that they want, then they should simply put up a notice that only 1st class and 2nd class upper can apply instead of wasting people's time
2.1 is second class upper
2.2 is second class lower

Meanwhile
21 DAYS 04 HOURS, 17 MINUTES AND 15 SECONDS
for
06 JUNE 2013 12:00:00
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 16, 2013
Loskee:

Peeps be like: na una first do NYSC ni? undecided but it's a nice idea sha...
Wait o! We r supposed to be having all our members back here by now. Oya rollcall...
9-zeros n shygals- our ogas at d top
Dennis, naijaobi, ujchief, kinnad, bukkylois, sigba, bj88, silat, tunaprex, okoya, ola aol, anuz, gombs, ms_steph, omicron..... I dey come, make I go find register. The above have been inactive and are not even caught passing by the thread at least! They will serve three weeks extension for wronging! Hehehe
Here Doc Loskee...so sorry for being inactive.I've been busy and will be back after my ICAN exams next week.You guys shld wish me success.Shygal is doing gud,she'll be here soonest,Naijaobi n ola aol will also be here.My regards!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2013
contra:

Meanwhile
for

My calendar says 19days to d-day...don't knw abt urs sha

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Jeff01(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2013
Final clearance for Batch 'B' C/Ms starts from the 22nd-24th of May. Requirements: Final clearance letter from PPA addressed to the state coordinator, posting letter(photocopy), CDs card (80% signatures) & photocopy of ID card. Please try passing this message across to your other Batch 'B' colleague as soon as you can. Kindly acknowledge receipt..!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2013
Jeff01: Final clearance for Batch 'B' C/Ms starts from the 22nd-24th of May. Requirements: Final clearance letter from PPA addressed to the state coordinator, posting letter(photocopy), CDs card (80% signatures) & photocopy of ID card. Please try passing this message across to your other Batch 'B' colleague as soon as you can. Kindly acknowledge receipt..!!!

Thank you
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2013
Gombs:

My calendar says 19days to d-day...don't knw abt urs sha

Okay, but we have 15 days till the end of this month and 6 days till the d-day. How is 15+6=19?

If U still think its 19, I rest my case. No wahala.

Meanwhile, firstbank is recruiting.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2013
contra:

Meanwhile
for
Noted wink
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2013
Jeff01: Final clearance for Batch 'B' C/Ms starts from the 22nd-24th of May. Requirements: Final clearance letter from PPA addressed to the state coordinator, posting letter(photocopy), CDs card (80% signatures) & photocopy of ID card. Please try passing this message across to your other Batch 'B' colleague as soon as you can. Kindly acknowledge receipt..!!!
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by silat(f): 2:24am On May 17, 2013
Loskee i see you. Hey peeps,There is nothing like leave after pop,cos that will make our nysc 13mnths. If we got to camp 1st week of july, calc 12mnths frm d date of which july is inclusive cos our orientatiob strted 2nd, so automatically june makes it d 12th mnths. So ideally d leave is meant to hv started, if at all there is any leave. One love house.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2013
contra:

Okay, but we have 15 days till the end of this month and 6 days till the d-day. How is 15+6=19?

If U still think its 19, I rest my case. No wahala.

Meanwhile, firstbank is recruiting.

Today is 17th..may has 31days
Therefore, 31-17=14 days plus 5 days befor d-day
=19 days
Yesterday I wrote 19 days cos I dinnt count it too, cos we were in it already

Oboy! See as I dey teach you primary sch math

BTW, I wrote and passed Diamond Bank's aptitude test on 12/5/13...firstbank wnt discharge cert number, evn tho they made provision for 'NYSC' Status...and CGPA toolike universities gave us transcripts too...I bone dose guys sha

Aw your ppa na? My princo gave us our 3wks leave yday...I just dey awz since yday
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2013
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2013
Gombs:

Today is 17th..may has 31days
Therefore, 31-17=14 days plus 5 days befor d-day
=19 days
Yesterday I wrote 19 days cos I dinnt count it too, cos we were in it already

Oboy! See as I dey teach you primary sch math

BTW, I wrote and passed Diamond Bank's aptitude test on 12/5/13...firstbank wnt discharge cert number, evn tho they made provision for 'NYSC' Status...and CGPA toolike universities gave us transcripts too...I bone dose guys sha

Aw your ppa na? My princo gave us our 3wks leave yday...I just dey awz since yday
Primary school maths? If you're not counting today (the first day) you must count the last day (6th). That's primary school maths.
You cannot have 19 yesterday and 19 again today.
31-17=14 and 14+6=20. I don't think I want to continue this primary school maths debate.

About the fitstbank tingy, the column for cgpa is not compulsory. For the discharge certificate, one can "put something" when its time for interview and credential verification I'm sure U would have gotten the original certificate then.
I've been on leave since end of last term. Doing some test and some other jobs.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2013
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2013
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2013
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 8:58am On May 17, 2013
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2013
contra:
Primary school maths? If you're not counting today (the first day) you must count the last day (6th). That's primary school maths.
You cannot have 19 yesterday and 19 again today.
31-17=14 and 14+6=20. I don't think I want to continue this primary school maths debate.

About the fitstbank tingy, the column for cgpa is not compulsory. For the discharge certificate, one can "put something" when its time for interview and credential verification I'm sure U would have gotten the original certificate then.
I've been on leave since end of last term. Doing some test and some other jobs.

I mustn't count d last day cos I wrote "BEFORE D-DAY" which translate to 5th june hence 18day before D-day ie not counting today
Cos we're in today already
Lol..primary sch math/english

Abt d FBN tin, your form afta completion, did it submit successfully?

Stop spamming d thread plz...tnx lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2013
Gombs:

I mustn't count d last day cos I wrote "BEFORE D-DAY" which translate to 5th june hence 18day before D-day ie not counting today
Cos we're in today already
Lol..primary sch math/english

Abt d FBN tin, your form afta completion, did it submit successfully?

Stop spamming d thread plz...tnx lol

I didn't apply for the fbn tingy. My career part now won't make sense if i start from the banking sector. I'll apply maybe 5years from now.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2013
contra:

I didn't apply for the fbn tingy. My career part now won't make sense if i start from the banking sector. I'll apply maybe 5years from now.

Interesting
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunaprex: 6:43am On May 18, 2013
Loskee:

Tunaprex, shey u r a doc? Eyaah... Me I'm in a comprehensive health center. And I'm soooo flexing my leave. If I want, I fit show help them with some patients. They understand with me here and they have been really appreciative of the efforts I have put in so far. Yes I'm not paid as I should either because they claim the lga is poor, but I thank God all the same that nobody is giving me headache. Shikena. Where r u serving?
in kd
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by amanatulah(f): 9:41am On May 18, 2013
18 days to go. . .
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by extraterra: 10:57am On May 18, 2013
Hello house, countdown tinz going on!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2013
17 DAYS 23:HOURS 43 MINUTES :42SECONDS.
for
06 June 2013 12:00:00
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 5:21pm On May 19, 2013
anitank: Just like yesterday, we were here with our blood pressure higher than that of a lab rat. Now its only few more weeks to the end of this chapter in our lives.

My NYSC year was a very smooth one, tough at first but it got much better. I never experienced any bumps along the way. I have God to thank for that.

I am however more anxious than excited because the question that has been popping in my mind lately is "what happens after june?". That was the main reason I worked my service to Lag.

Anyway I want to thank you all for the support you offered to one another thruout the year in this house. I keep wishing it was a real house where we sat together around a huge table talking, joking and laughing all night. I could really use a couple of friends now to help calm my nerves.

Sigba and Bukky grin my two besties..I see y'all. Missed this house a great deal.
Enough said, make I go chop
I miss u too sweerie!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 8:56pm On May 19, 2013
Loskee:

Peeps be like: na una first do NYSC ni? undecided but it's a nice idea sha...
Wait o! We r supposed to be having all our members back here by now. Oya rollcall...
9-zeros n shygals- our ogas at d top
Dennis, naijaobi, ujchief, kinnad, bukkylois, sigba, bj88, silat, tunaprex, okoya, ola aol, anuz, gombs, ms_steph, omicron..... I dey come, make I go find register. The above have been inactive and are not even caught passing by the thread at least! They will serve three weeks extension for wronging! Hehehe
's up?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 20, 2013
any news about the final clearance?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by freelinks: 2:25pm On May 20, 2013
I thank God for his protection over me o. I can't shout. My business plans on ground now.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2013
What's up people? See as Gombs and contra dey quarrel over primary school mathscheesycheesy

How's everybody doing? I'm glad we're about concluding the last paragraph of this chapter in our lives.

Drop any link to job finding sites and links to online job vacancies here.

Thanks.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by extraterra: 9:19am On May 21, 2013
Hi house.
From time to time, feel free and don't hesitate to check the Jobs/Vacancies section of Nairaland. Even with all the trash going on in Nairaland, there are still many well-meaning Nigerians who post up stuff that turn out to be very helpful and a blessing to others out there. Just today someone's topic made front page. He got a job with a food industry in Lagos, and it was thru an advert placed in the Jobs section by a fellow well-meaning Nairalander.
So, wise up people. Start an active search and broaden ur horizons! The sky can only be our yardstick!
Peace...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by JstBrave(f): 2:38pm On May 21, 2013
2012 Batch 'B' Winding-up/Passing-out Approved Programme of activities.
I wish to inform you that Management has approved the following programme of activities for the 2012 Batch 'B' Winding-up/Passing-out exercise:-
1. Tuesday 21st May, 2013 -
Wednesday 29th May, 2013
i. Job Creation and Awareness Week, Sensitization of Corps Members on Job Creation/ Opportunities after Service. This will be done at the Zonal level using relevant officers.
ii. Lectures/Seminars on Job opportunities by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) at the Zonal level.
2. Thurday 30th May, - Friday
31st May, 2013
i. Release of Passing-out
Corps Members by Employers.
ii. Registration/Clearing of Corps Members. Information on conditions for issuance of Certificates of National Service.
3. Monday 3rd June, 2013
i. Parade Rehearsal
ii. Signing of Final clearance by Zonal Inspectors.
4. Tuesday 4th June, 2013
i. Parade Rehearsal.
ii. Signing of Final clearance by Zonal Inspectors.
iii. Debriefing/Evaluation of Service Year.
iv. Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on 5% of the Passing-out Corps Members.
5. Wednesday 5th June, 2013
i. Final Parade Rehearsal.
ii. State Farewell Party to be presided over by the Governor of the State.
6. Thursday 6th June, 2013
i. Passing-out Ceremony to be presided over by the Governor of the State.
ii. Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving corps members.
7. Wishing you a very successful Winding-up and Passing-out programme.
8. Thank You.
Source: www.nysc.gov.ng

I'm so good to go wink

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2013
WoW!!! Barely 15 Days left to the D-Day!! Men!! I give God The Almighty the Glory for keeping me safe and His Favour everyday in my life during my service year... Greetings to my fellow NL NYSC pioneer friends Mykejones, Loskee, 9Zeros, Bukky, Ani, Sigba, fynboi etc (No vex I don forget una names) L0L, Well Ondo State is a nice place, Very Cold due to a lot of inselbergs surrounding the state, I'll definitely miss the people, Friends I made during my service year, I really enjoyed where I was posted, I wish you guys favour and a lot of opportunities in your endeavours... Always look for something doing after service year till the job comes, DON'T stay IDLE, and always stay updated about jobs, training, etc...I pray God will favour all of us IJN...

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.