Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! (1734 Views)

African Comedy: You Dare Not Say NO! / Do You Dare / Did You Dare This Quantity As A Child (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by hakunajay(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2012
FALSE TRUE LIFE STORY!

One day i slept in my girlfriend's place and when we woke up, i decided to be a little romantic and sing her a love song. While singing, i noticed that she started crying but i continued till the very last chorus before saying: 'wow babe, i no know say you loved me so much to cry to my love song o'. And she said 'No oo... Na the odour wey dey comot for your mouth dey pepper my eyes o!'.

Dont you dare call me Mr. Mouth Odour after reading this... !!!
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
haba! why wud I cal u Mr. Mouth Odour? It's only a fool dat wil do dat again seeing dat u've already called ursef. -no hard feelings ooo. Gud joke, keep it up!
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by hakunajay(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2012
onyejiokem: haba! why wud I cal u Mr. Mouth Odour? It's only a fool dat wil do dat again seeing dat u've already called ursef. -no hard feelings ooo. Gud joke, keep it up!

lol
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2012
hakunajay:

lol

Mumu! you have mouth odour and you are happy....

Bush monkey!

Dick head!!
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by hakunajay(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Mumu! you have mouth odour and you are happy....

Bush monkey!

Dick head!!

chai! See dis mogodo abi na mogulu wey dey call me monkey? I go catch you!
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
Dry yoke. I wan sleep.....
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by hakunajay(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
booqee: Dry yoke. I wan sleep.....

I know my dear... Sorry. How's your eyes now? Hope say e no pepper you again?
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 13, 2012
undecided
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 13, 2012
MR MOUTH ODOUR...BTW, for ur mouth to smell that bad, just wondering aw bad ur armpit/anus will smell... Oh! BrB

1 Like

Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2012
Guy,ur mouth na onion,9ce joke man
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by hakunajay(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
ondo_boi: MR MOUTH ODOUR...BTW, for ur mouth to smell that bad, just wondering aw bad ur armpit/anus will smell... Oh! BrB

My armpits smell like tear gar and carbide mixed together! Wanna have some?
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by hakunajay(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
MuhMubRaj: Guy,ur mouth na onion,9ce joke man

My mouth pass onions oh... Thanks bro.
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
hakunajay:

My armpits smell like tear gar and carbide mixed together! Wanna have some?
jisoxx! *u r mouthed bro
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by Henley96: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
lol
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by Ajibel(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mouth odour don become joke. Your sense of humor is amatueristic
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by hakunajay(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
Ajibel: Mouth odour don become joke. Your sense of humor is amatueristic

Just as yours is lost! I suggest you go to alaba international market and get some form of humour into your flat head even if na fake, just buy and have some form of humour!
Re: Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2012
hakunajay:

Just as yours is lost! I suggest you go to alaba international market and get some form of humour into your flat head even if na fake, just buy and have some form of humour!

Now i've found the joke! Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

See This Wicked Man O! / Picture Of The Nigerian Super Man. Wtf / If you be Olodo click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.