Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

If Atheism Is Not A Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Atheism Is Not A Religion (1146 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Atheism Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
If atheism is not a religion why do Logicboy and co have all their threads and topics under the religion board? Maybe they should move them into the science section.

On a lighter note, as organized as nairaland is, with all the mods, users and topics, arguments and friendship, anger and joy, politics and sports and every other nice thing, is it possible to say there is no Seun? If u scream from now till thy kingdom come, Seun will not answer you, if He's sick of you, he'll just ban/delete u and that doesn't mean that there's no Seun (for if u honestly and genuinely seek Seun, He'll answer you-He's the god of nairaland). Well, our God is merciful and He's not a man, He's the GOD of the whole world, he won't delete you guys, he'll give u more time to repent.
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2012
iv4fb: If atheism is not a religion why do Logicboy and co have all their threads and topics under the religion board? Maybe they should move them into the science section.

On a lighter note, as organized as nairaland is, with all the mods, users and topics, arguments and friendship, anger and joy, politics and sports and every other nice thing, is it possible to say there is no Seun? If u scream from now till thy kingdom come, Seun will not answer you, if He's sick of you, he'll just ban/delete u and that doesn't mean that there's no Seun (for if u honestly and genuinely seek Seun, He'll answer you-He's the god of nairaland). Well, our God is merciful and He's not a man, He's the GOD of the whole world, he won't delete you guys, he'll give u more time to repent.

Is Logicboy too much? I get mentioned on most threads nowadays. Stop it, you're making my head swell! grin grin grin

When did debunking religion become a religion? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
Of course u r too much! Congrats! I know its a pretty tough job fighting the truth. Well done! But I hope that's not what you do for a living sha. Coz you're always here with your arguments, fighting, trying to 'win fights', 'smack down' religionists, 'defeat' christians. So don't worry, there is no Seun!
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
iv4fb: Of course u r too much! Congrats! I know its a pretty tough job fighting the truth. Well done! But I hope that's not what you do for a living sha. Coz you're always here with your arguments, fighting, trying to 'win fights', 'smack down' religionists, 'defeat' christians. So don't worry, there is no Seun!

Calm down. Do I really annoy you that much?
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2012
Annoy me? Hahahahahahah not at all. I just felt there is no Seun.

1. Why will he create such a beautiful forum and allow people to spam it. Couldn't he had blocked registration? Maybe the forum just evolved from php
2. lots of petitions and he's not responding.
3.Lots of questions and he refuse to answer, I still remember he hasn't explained the nairalist crash
4. Why didn't he make nairaland so nice that when u type the url, it will start playing 'sweet' music and playing interesting videos?
5. Why is he always taking rubbish topics to the front page
6.Why is he not sharing all the money he's making from nairaland with all of us, after all we are the nairaland? Maybe he's not making anything at all, he's just deceiving us
7.Why is it that he hardly comment?
8.Why is it that he hardly talk to people and only occasionally talk to programmers
9. Why does he regard only programmers? Aint we good too? And
10. Why will he ban/delete somebody that spam his forum isn't he gentle? Why did he allow the user to register in the fist place?

Well, I believe there is no Seun.
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2012
iv4fb: Annoy me? Hahahahahahah not at all. I just felt there is no Seun.

1. Why will he create such a beautiful forum and allow people to spam it. Couldn't he had blocked registration? Maybe the forum just evolved from php
3.Lots of questions and he refuse to answer, I still remember he hasn't explained the nairalist crash
4. Why didn't he make nairaland so nice that when u type the url, it will start playing 'sweet' music and playing interesting videos?
6.Why is he not sharing all the money he's making from nairaland with all of us, after all we are the nairaland? Maybe he's not making anything at all, he's just deceiving us
8.Why is it that he hardly talk to people and only occasionally talk to programmers
10. Why will he ban/delete somebody that spam his forum isn't he gentle? Why did he allow the user to register in the fist place?

I think that you have gone mad. Number 6 especially.
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 12, 2012
@logiboy, does that mean you've also gone mad? After all you have certain terrible theorems to prove there is no God.

There is no Seun, maybe nairaland is on autopilot.

Logicboy, wake up, you've never seen Seun, if u guys ever communicated-that should be because u gave him chance to. For how can there be such a wonderful, organized and intelligently-designed forum without an admin? How can there be an organized and intelligently-designed world without God? How can there be organized crime without the devil? Nonetheless,I can believe what I choose to believe that wont cost seun anything, it probably won't prove a point u know? As much as ur believe doesn't prove anything too
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2012
iv4fb:
Annoy me? Hahahahahahah not at all. I just felt there is no Seun.
Lol... what an analogy... u realise that nairaland recently 'evolved'? People complained and Seun took note and made the necessary changes? You realise that, right?

iv4fb:
Read my first reply

iv4fb:
Is nairaland your browser? is nairaland youtube? is nairaland your video player? shocked shocked shocked

iv4fb:
6.Why is he not sharing all the money he's making from nairaland with all of us, after all we are the nairaland? Maybe he's not making anything at all, he's just deceiving us.
Too dumb, just too dumb

Then have a nice life, trust me you won't see those who believe there's a Seun threatening you with hell and what not.. whether you believe in seun or not, it's your choice cheesy
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2012
@muskeeto, whether you believe in God or not, its your choice, but are u scared coz they threaten u hell? Why should u b when u don't believe in hell shouldn't it just be a myth that should make u laugh?. If u realize I'm dumb coz I said there's no Seun, when will u know ur own state? Whatever gave u the powers to say there is no God is sufficient to empower me to say there is no Seun. What gave u the impression it was seun that did d modifications on nairaland? Maybe nairaland just evolved. Maybe its the moderators that did that. Maybe its some programmers somewhere that redesigned the whole thing-u just can't prove its Seun, after all he don't exist.
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2012
iv4fb:
@muskeeto, whether you believe in God or not, its your choice, but are u scared coz they threaten u hell? Why should u b when u don't believe in hell shouldn't it just be a myth that should make u laugh?.
Why should I be scared of fiction? I'm scared of what the illiteracy, hypocrisy and idiocy of most of those who 'believe' can do to humans.. Indeed, just like on NL, religionists give you hell for criticizing that which they believe in.. does that mean they are scared of 'no heaven'?

iv4fb:
If u realize I'm dumb coz I said there's no Seun, when will u know ur own state?
Na, i don't care if you believe in Seun... I simply state that if these are the reasons

iv4fb:
6.Why is he not sharing all the money he's making from nairaland with all of us, after all we are the nairaland? Maybe he's not making anything at all, he's just deceiving us.
then they are pretty dumb reasons.. you Sir are brilliant, you just have dumb reasons grin

iv4fb:
Whatever gave u the powers to say there is no God is sufficient to empower me to say there is no Seun. What gave u the impression it was seun that did d modifications on nairaland?
Lmao.. since you choose to go this way..
You read the comments, and you read replies from something called 'SEUN' right.. a thread was opened in which people were able to complain about the style of the site, fonts among other issues. Based on the reviews, NL kept on changing.. If you choose not to believe that in the evidence of great proof, well that's your business. YOU CAN as well choose to believe that MUSKEETO is indeed an EVOLVED MOSQUITO able to communicate with humans through computers...
That's none of my business.. You can also decide to post as 'iv4b' without logging in...
In the case of religion, we are asked to believe in something which may be called 'SEUN', 'MUSKEETO','randomNlUser'.. with different login pages and different styles...
THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE, my brilliant SIR.

iv4fb:
Maybe nairaland just evolved. Maybe its the moderators that did that. Maybe its some programmers somewhere that redesigned the whole thing-u just can't prove its Seun, after all he don't exist.
Indeed, maybe I've been replying to a robot..
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by ad245: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2012
there is no Seun. heheheheheheh! nice concept.
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2012
ad245: there is no Seun. heheheheheheh! nice concept.

Wow, you people scare me with your ignorance.

1) Clearly, it was a stupid analogy

2) Even after muskeeto debunked it, you still accept it.
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by ad245: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2012
hehehehehehe. its my choice to accept what i want.
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2012
ad245: hehehehehehe. its my choice to accept what i want.

Of course, and it is my choice to tell you that your choice is foolish.

Freedom goes both ways
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by ad245: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2012
heheheheheehe, He's angry... Its my choice to tell you that sire, you're foolish for saying there is no GOD. freedom goes either way too.
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2012
ad245: heheheheheehe, He's angry... Its my choice to tell you that sire, you're foolish for saying there is no GOD. freedom goes either way too.

Unfortunately for you, the fact remains that there is not one single proof of God. Not one.

Why did you have to say that I am angry? Is that not a lie? hmmm
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by ad245: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
hehehehehehe, there is no proof that there is a SEUN na, maybe somebody is using his handle.. or maybe a moderator is using that id. there is no proof na. hehehehehehehe.
realistically logicboy, you need help and if God dont help you no one else can, unfortunately you dont believe he's there so you're stuck on your own, celebrate your victory!
i'm not ready for this combat, you win already.

There is no God in your life, no God in your heart, no God in your family, hehehehe! you can even add no GOd on earth. but i have a very big God in my life and i'm so happy for that. you can as well be happy you have no GOd.

logicboy is the winner, he just won the competition that there is no God!
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
ad245: hehehehehehe, there is no proof that there is a SEUN na, maybe somebody is using his handle.. or maybe a moderator is using that id. there is no proof na. hehehehehehehe.
realistically logicboy, you need help and if God dont help you no one else can, unfortunately you dont believe he's there so you're stuck on your own, celebrate your victory!
i'm not ready for this combat, you win already.

There is no God in your life, no God in your heart, no God in your family, hehehehe! you can even add no GOd on earth. but i have a very big God in my life and i'm so happy for that. you can as well be happy you have no GOd.

logicboy is the winner, he just won the competition that there is no God!

The fact remains that Seun exists. People have seen him and they have a picture. He has his own blog. He is the author of his own blog.

You are just another foolish christian

Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by ad245: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
yes logicboy, the fact still remains that you have not seem him and you can not prove that he is the author of his own blog besides since you've not seen him you cant prove the pictures are genuine; what if the people who told you about him were lying? what if the people who said they've seem him were also lying? what if all the pictures in circulation were all fakes? I'm a foolish christian? wow! does that make you a foolish human?

heehehehehhehehehehe dont be frustrated pal, i just told you that you won. logicboy is the winner!
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
ad245: yes logicboy, the fact still remains that you have not seem him and you can not prove that he is the author of his own blog besides since you've not seen him you cant prove the pictures are genuine; what if the people who told you about him were lying? what if the people who said they've seem him were also lying? what if all the pictures in circulation were all fakes? I'm a foolish christian? wow! does that make you a foolish human?

heehehehehhehehehehe dont be frustrated pal, i just told you that you won. logicboy is the winner!

Huh? This is good. I want everybody to look at the foolishness and the length that some christians would go to prove that there is God without evidence.

1) There is someone who runs the twitter, linkedin and Nairaland accounts of Seun Osewa

2) There is somebody in the photo of "Seun Osewa"

3) There is someoene who started Nairaland.

4) That person is Nigerian or knows a lot about Nigeria.

Judging from number 1-4, we can conclude that Seun Osewa exists. The only question is if Seun Osewa is a false identity with someone using it as a pseudonym.

However, to assume that Seun Osewa is a false identity would be foolish because, one would be assuming that the numerous people that have interviewed hum and done business with him are liars. Do you do business with a con artist? You dont do background checks on your potential business partners or associates?

http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/03/17/cp-africas-interview-with-seun-osewa-founder-of-nairaland/
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
ad245: yes logicboy, the fact still remains that you have not seem him and you can not prove that he is the author of his own blog besides since you've not seen him you cant prove the pictures are genuine; what if the people who told you about him were lying? what if the people who said they've seem him were also lying? what if all the pictures in circulation were all fakes? I'm a foolish christian? wow! does that make you a foolish human?

Huh? This is good. I want everybody to look at the foolishness and the length that some christians would go to prove that there is God without evidence.

1) There is someone who runs the twitter, linkedin and Nairaland accounts of Seun Osewa

2) There is somebody in the photo of "Seun Osewa"

3) There is someoene who started Nairaland.

4) That person is Nigerian or knows a lot about Nigeria.

Judging from number 1-4, we can conclude that Seun Osewa exists. The only question is if Seun Osewa is a false identity with someone using it as a pseudonym.

However, to assume that Seun Osewa is a false identity would be foolish because, one would be assuming that the numerous people that have interviewed hum and done business with him are liars. Do you do business with a con artist? You dont do background checks on your potential business partners or associates?

http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/03/17/cp-africas-interview-with-seun-osewa-founder-of-nairaland/
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by ad245: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
dude, did you do 'figure of speech' in school?

ok, lets go, its possible all the numerous people that have interviewed him are liars (you cant prove otherwise)
because logicboy have not seen him in person, its possible its a false identity
and dude, people do business with con artists daily.. heheheheheheheh! why will Lawan do business with Otedola?
back to your points

1. There is somebody who run Christianity, there is somebody who run islam, there is somebody who run ayelala, there is somebody who run budhaism,hindhuism and co.

2. A lot of people have photos of their gods, infact some people have their deity in their houses(lol).. (photos are no good points; how can you be sure that the person on the photo is who you think he is? you've not seen him before, remember?)

3. There is someone who started the world

4. that personality knows us all, he know a lot about all of us
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
GOD IS NOT FICTION - HE IS AN ATHEISTS TOO !! Why else would he create soo much confusion - he seem to have matured and is no longer interventionists as in the old days. smiting people left right and center grin
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
So by the Seun analogy most religionists seem happy to support, we come to a conclusion that both Seun and God do not exist.... best wishes everyone... this has to be the dumbest thread of the year.. proof that religionists will willingly sacrifice common sense to back up believe in at best a mythical being....
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
@Muskeeto, and you were part of the dumb people that contributed to the dumb thread. Well, I've always known atheist to be really intelligent but from the stuffs u spew out, I really don't know. You have your theorems why there was no God and I had mine why Seun don't exist. How does this clash? Don't act frustrated dude, we all have rights to our opinions.

1. If atheism is not a religion why do you guys have all your threads under the religion section? Please move them to the science section

2. If u believe you have a right to say there is no God, I have right to say there is no Seun. If my points look so dumb to you, just know that's how dumb ur points are to me too.
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2012
ad245: dude, did you do 'figure of speech' in school?

ok, lets go, its possible all the numerous people that have interviewed him are liars (you cant prove otherwise)
because logicboy have not seen him in person, its possible its a false identity
and dude, people do business with con artists daily.. heheheheheheheh! why will Lawan do business with Otedola?
back to your points

1. There is somebody who run Christianity, there is somebody who run islam, there is somebody who run ayelala, there is somebody who run budhaism,hindhuism and co.

2. A lot of people have photos of their gods, infact some people have their deity in their houses(lol).. (photos are no good points; how can you be sure that the person on the photo is who you think he is? you've not seen him before, remember?)

3. There is someone who started the world

4. that personality knows us all, he know a lot about all of us

You are grasping at straws.

1) God does not run christianity. The pope and his bishops/priests run the catholic church, pastors run their churches etc. Does your tithe money disappear into God's hands in heaven? Somebody is behind Seun Osewa's twitter and nairaland accounts.

2) Nobody has photos of God. The may have paintings, images and pictures but not a photograph taken. Seun has photos. Numerous photos on google. How did a fraudster get all of Seun's photos?

3) Nope no proof of that. None. There is proof that Seun started Nairaland. Seun's name is there at the bottom of the website! There are admins that can testify to his starting of the website. Where is God's signature? Who was there when Genesis happened?

4)Huh? God that could not foresee the devil rebelling against him?

Seun Osewa exists. If I want to do business with him, I will see him.

Here is the knockout blow; Seun has family. Heard of facebook? Is everyone in his family liars now?

You have officially been debunked.

Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
iv4fb: @Muskeeto, and you were part of the dumb people that contributed to the dumb thread. Well, I've always known atheist to be really intelligent but from the stuffs u spew out, I really don't know. You have your theorems why there was no God and I had mine why Seun don't exist. How does this clash? Don't act frustrated dude, we all have rights to our opinions.

1. If atheism is not a religion why do you guys have all your threads under the religion section? Please move them to the science section

2. If u believe you have a right to say there is no God, I have right to say there is no Seun. If my points look so dumb to you, just know that's how dumb ur points are to me too.

I have proven beyond doubt that Seun exists. You were too foolish to see the flaws in arguing that Seun doesnt exist.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/727407_Seun_Osewa_pngba2423915627190380464b063c9de0e4

logicboy:

You are grasping at straws.

1) God does not run christianity. The pope and his bishops/priests run the catholic church, pastors run their churches etc. Does your tithe money disappear into God's hands in heaven? Somebody is behind Seun Osewa's twitter and nairaland accounts.

2) Nobody has photos of God. The may have paintings, images and pictures but not a photograph taken. Seun has photos. Numerous photos on google. How did a fraudster get all of Seun's photos?

3) Nope no proof of that. None. There is proof that Seun started Nairaland. Seun's name is there at the bottom of the website! There are admins that can testify to his starting of the website. Where is God's signature? Who was there when Genesis happened?

4)Huh? God that could not foresee the devil rebelling against him?

Seun Osewa exists. If I want to do business with him, I will see him.

Here is the knockout blow; Seun has family. Heard of facebook? Is everyone in his family liars now?

You have officially been debunked.

Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2012
@logicboy, I thought you were more intelligent than this. All you stated above are peoples accounts about seun, not urs. You haven't seen him. I can as well copy links from google about God to show u but I'm not ready for debate. I thought I conceded defeat and congratulated you this morning on your victory? What else do you want? A "smack down"? If I am foolish for saying there is no Seun, calling you a fool will b an insult to idiots. Lol! before you quote my Bible to say "he that call his brother a fool..." Just remember you are not my brother for I am a child of God and you are a figment of the imagination of Darwin.

Logicboy, u win! Congratulations you are permitted to sink in ur folly!
Re: If Atheism Is Not A Religion by logicboy: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2012
iv4fb: @logicboy, I thought you were more intelligent than this. All you stated above are peoples accounts about seun, not urs. You haven't seen him. I can as well copy links from google about God to show u but I'm not ready for debate. I thought I conceded defeat and congratulated you this morning on your victory? What else do you want? A "smack down"? If I am foolish for saying there is no Seun, calling you a fool will b an insult to idiots. Lol! before you quote my Bible to say "he that call his brother a fool..." Just remember you are not my brother for I am a child of God and you are a figment of the imagination of Darwin.

Logicboy, u win! Congratulations you are permitted to sink in ur folly!

Tell me, name one non-existent person that has done all these;

1) Numerous photos of Seun Osewa
2) Has the same photo on facebook and family
3) Owns Nairaland and confirmed by news organisations
4) Has done interviews with different people/organisations
5) Has own blog, twitter and Nairaland accounts which he has posts on
6) Runs his own business.

You keep looking foolish.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Hate Jews...forget Ayathollah Ali Khamenei / what are the benefits Of Holy water / Polish Coffin-maker Uses Nude Models To Sell Wares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.