Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories (32770 Views)

Police Arrest Lagos, Ogun Bank Robberies’ Coordinator (pictured) / 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies In 2015 (with Photos) / My Share Was Only N45.5M - MMA Robberies Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Pakavy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
pDude: angry sexkillz thunder fire you. You are a f00l. Onyezuzu nwato.

Come and finish this your story jor. Idi0t
robbers don attack am again collect d oda fone and laptop nah
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by sashaa(f): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
fellis: But why is it only victims that are sharing their experiences? The armed robbers that are on NL should also share their robbing experiences na.
killed it!
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
Then it was, that it dawned on me that i have been robbed. When they left, i crawled to where my bag was, and it was as empty as empty can be. All around, fellow passengers where getting up, the ladies shedding silent tears and the others trying to salvage what was left of their belongings, me included. I managed to recover some clothes, but all those were inconsequential at that moment cos my almighty laptop was gone. . . The fools left the charger for me. Dumb things. My wallet and Atm cards were gone. I was broke as broke can be, and i had no idea what to do next, but i was grateful to be alive. Besides, others lost much more. But some were able to save one or two phones, and with those, we were able to arrange for help before we got to abuja.

When we pulled out of that spot 1 hour later, everyone was a little relaxed, but my heart went out to the molested ladies. Some were molested by 3 or 4 different men, without protection. . . Our next stop was a police station, where the female DPO in charge, demanded money before she could attend to us. We wasted another hour there. . . Sad country we live in.

I came back to base the next Wednesday, and on Sunday was the sad eventuality of the plane crash conveying people from abuja. It was that day i stopped brooding over my seeming loss. I realized that it could have been worse, and i gave thanks again.

The end.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
Was bout 8yrs den.I travelled with my parents to my state 4 å burial.at night doin d wake-keeping,I felt sleepy nd told my mum,she took me home,put me to bed nd returned to d wake-keeping.after bout 2hrs our door opened nd å guy walked in wit å mask on,I kept quiet nd didn't move,dey took my dad's suitcase,his rifles(military man nd even dropped my mum's large suitcase on me to search 4 valuables.Anoda guy stood outside d door nd he was busy transferring d stuff to him.they thot I was asleep 2ru out dat tym or didn't even notice me.dey left once dey noticed sum1 coming nd d person ran to tell my parents.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by marvel10: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2012
@Sexkillz, sometimes these coach passengers are treated so cos nobody wants to fight back. There are no guarantees that you will not be killed anyhow but yet, ladies obediently go to the bush. Rubbish! A group of rebellious teens with little responsibility will fight back. You know all these Corona types. Try that rubbish with a bush load of Alimosho LG youths. How long will it take them to load an arrow to a bow? Useless cowardly Naijas. Cutlass ko, AK ni.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2012
marvel10: @Sexkillz, sometimes these coach passengers are treated so cos nobody wants to fight back. There are no guarantees that you will not be killed anyhow but yet, ladies obediently go to the bush. Rubbish! A group of rebellious teens with little responsibility will fight back. You know all these Corona types. Try that rubbish with a bush load of Alimosho LG youths. How long will it take them to load an arrow to a bow? Useless cowardly Naijas. Cutlass ko, AK ni.
Bro, it's not worth the risk o. Life is precious.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by amiskurie(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2012
Hmmmmmm!LWKMD..
Dis robbery happened while I was in ghana 4 years ago in my broda's home.it ws around 1:30am of the nyt.we had 5 well trained dogs in our compound,smart was the biggest of dem all.My brother's wife wasn't around so big bros brought home girls for the night.We all,totaling 7 in the building heard gunshots and we knew it came from our compound cos it ws so loud.Dis made us switched off most bulbs in the building and left the compound bulbs.
We saw abt 8 men with automatic weapons calling on us frm the very large compound to open up the door willingly or they force it open and we get killed.at d moment we weren't thinking of calling the police cos we were all shocked.Firsly,my broda convinced us to arm our self with whatever bt we gave it up when the robbers promised hell.we began to wonder what had happened to the security dogs.My broda eventually opened up the main entrance 4 them,Bt he had finally called up a frnd who ws an aid to reigning Ghana president b4 he opened the door.
Foolish me went and hide under my bed,yet the first person to be discovered.

A piece of advice for u...,never hide under a bed in a situation lyk dis cos u will be the first to be uncover.robbers check underneath the beds b4 anywhere else.

They ransacked the whole house while they laid us all down.even as I laid on top one of the girls,I bet their ws nothing lyk erection.The robbers were nt satisfied with abt 5 laptops,9 phones,$3k and jewelry,so they threatened to kill one person if we failed to show them other valuables.

They had left After abt 15 mins of operation.Few seconds later,the police showed up in three tata trucks,with heavily armed police men and women.the police were so fast,they had blocked the major streets leading to our house.a robber was seen attempting to escape down the street,he got shot at and dat makes him dropped my very Bag bt still,he escaped through a fence with bullet wounds.

The biggest dog was shot 4 times by the robbers bt still survived,plus the poisoned food they threw in B4 entering our compound which made all the dogs very weak and unable to bark.we took them to the pet clinic very early in the morning and they were treated.

The robbery made my bros got a pump-action automatic gun for personal protection from his friend,in addition we got 2 police patrol pick-up assigned to our house everynyt.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by kreamstaff: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2012
marvel10: @Sexkillz, sometimes these coach passengers are treated so cos nobody wants to fight back. There are no guarantees that you will not be killed anyhow but yet, ladies obediently go to the bush. Rubbish! A group of rebellious teens with little responsibility will fight back. You know all these Corona types. Try that rubbish with a bush load of Alimosho LG youths. How long will it take them to load an arrow to a bow? Useless cowardly Naijas. Cutlass ko, AK ni.

Aaaah no go try that with aboki thief o, they don't think before they do o. I've heard of people killed by aboki over cigarette
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by ayobase(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
sexkillz: Then it was, that it dawned on me that i have been robbed. When they left, i crawled to where my bag was, and it was as empty as empty can be. All around, fellow passengers where getting up, the ladies shedding silent tears and the others trying to salvage what was left of their belongings, me included. I managed to recover some clothes, but all those were inconsequential at that moment cos my almighty laptop was gone. . . The fools left the charger for me. Dumb things. My wallet and Atm cards were gone. I was broke as broke can be, and i had no idea what to do next, but i was grateful to be alive. Besides, others lost much more. But some were able to save one or two phones, and with those, we were able to arrange for help before we got to abuja.

When we pulled out of that spot 1 hour later, everyone was a little relaxed, but my heart went out to the molested ladies. Some were molested by 3 or 4 different men, without protection. . . Our next stop was a police station, where the female DPO in charge, demanded money before she could attend to us. We wasted another hour there. . . Sad country we live in.

I came back to base the next Wednesday, and on Sunday was the sad eventuality of the plane crash conveying people from abuja. It was that day i stopped brooding over my seeming loss. I realized that it could have been worse, and i gave thanks again.

The end.

No come start part 2...''3 weeks ago'' or what sef?
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by ayobase(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
sexkillz: Then it was, that it dawned on me that i have been robbed. When they left, i crawled to where my bag was, and it was as empty as empty can be. All around, fellow passengers where getting up, the ladies shedding silent tears and the others trying to salvage what was left of their belongings, me included. I managed to recover some clothes, but all those were inconsequential at that moment cos my almighty laptop was gone. . . The fools left the charger for me. Dumb things. My wallet and Atm cards were gone. I was broke as broke can be, and i had no idea what to do next, but i was grateful to be alive. Besides, others lost much more. But some were able to save one or two phones, and with those, we were able to arrange for help before we got to abuja.

The end.

No come start part 2...''3 weeks ago'' or what sef?
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by ayobase(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
sandyylove: Was bout 8yrs den.I travelled with my parents to my state 4 å burial.at night doin d wake-keeping,I felt sleepy nd told my mum,she took me home,put me to bed nd returned to d wake-keeping.after bout 2hrs our door opened nd å guy walked in wit å mask on,I kept quiet nd didn't move,dey took my dad's suitcase,his rifles(military man nd even dropped my mum's large suitcase on me to search 4 valuables.Anoda guy stood outside d door nd he was busy transferring d stuff to him.they thot I was asleep 2ru out dat tym or didn't even notice me.dey left once dey noticed sum1 coming nd d person ran to tell my parents.

Before I call u intelligent or scared sandy.
Where u scared?
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by ayobase(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2012

At gun point?
Na u go first tender ur a.n.u.s unless u r tired of living!
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Dambudzo: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
sexkillz: As i got down, a part of my mind said to flee, but right there in front of me was another robber, he subjected me to another round of searching, and then directed me to lie face down on the ground. Did i say ground? It was actually a bush and moderately wet ground, but i did not care, all i wanted was for this ordeal to be over.
At that time, i took succour in the fact that my bag was kinda safe in the luggage compartment. I still had my laptop, my wallet, money etc, so i could easily get a new phone in abuja the next day. . . So i thought.
As i was on the ground, other passengers were alighting and thoroughly searched as well. The ladies were made to pull down their panties, while they beamed their searchlights on them. . . It was then i realized that there were 15 of them. . .

Just say the whole fucken story. This sounds like you are making it up
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Galaxydon1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hmmm i don't know where to start. But i must start from somewhere. It happend about 7 years ago. I was in secondary sch and very fat then, it was durin xmas period in aba, abia state. I was outsyd wit my friends playin whot in a friends shop whose uncle owns a video centre he was playin music so loud around 11 pm. Suddenly people startd closing dia shop and nobody was passing again. I was out of d game, i sat in a chair checkn d next track to sellect. I askd one of my friends, kayode a yoruba guy to know was up. I was dia leader then. He went and didnt cum back. My guy austine said diz one kayode hasn't cum bk and it was his turn to play. He went outsyd and shoutd .okwanu ndi ochi. Ie. Its armed robbers. U need to c how we were draging d door. My friends ran b4 me bt i over took them and jumpd our fence nt minding d bottles and nail dat was on it. They were knockn on d gate i left them dia and ran upstairs. D worst was i was home alone. My parents traveld 4 xmas. I was wit my elda bro and he hasnt cum bk. They robbers went to d next street and robbed one rich man dia. It was around 3 a.m d left dat i noticd i injured my leg. In d morning my friends were coming back one after the other. They ran to our church. Which was nt 2 far. All of them were blaming me. They didnt blame kayode that didnt inform us and ran away. From that day they nick named me wicked okiri barbu one of anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
My experiences are not as crazy as they were scary. I've had two so far, and I pray the last is what I've heard of the men of the underworld!
1. I was in 100l and was living with three other girls off campus. Needless to say, boys flocked to our room, and most times we had no privacy. On the said night, I'd counted 7 guys in our room before going to bed. Around 2am, I woke up to the sound of gunshots and started screaming. The assailants were firing into our room. I made a crawl on my belly for the toilet and found that my room mates were there already. The guys continued to shoot but we didn't open the door! When they got tired they left us alone. After that night, I quickly got a boyfriend in whose house I could pass the night!

2. More recent and still leaving its bitter aftertaste in my mouth is the one that took place 28th August last year. In between graduation and being mobilised for NYSC, I got a job and rented an apartment. But I wanted company, so I invited my younger sibs, all 3, to stay with me. My immediate younger sis blew it and insulted one guy who was toasting her, and in order to get his vengeance, he came with 4 of his friends. That night, my neighbour knocked and asked me if I had a quarrel with anyone, and I said no. Then he said someone wanted to see my sister. She stood up and left with him, and when she didn't return for like 10mins, I went to look for her. That was when I saw my uncles, fully armed, beating the hell out of my b.u.t.t. N.a.k.e.d sis! They dragged me forward and slapped my face twice, oh boy! That was when I agreed that you don't need cutlery to chop slap, chai! They collected my phones nad asked me to UnCloth. I first wan dey form don jazzy, na im d guy comot him gun put am for my forehead! I immediately complied o! Me, the greatest prude, molly-goody-two-shoes! The guy began to handle my b.o.o.b.s and I started to cry because I felt desecrated. The guy now told me he won't hurt me, he'll do it gently if I shut up. I wailed louder. Then the other three went to my room and asked my other sibs to give them money and jewellery. And that sunday, I'd just collected 150k from someone! My lil bro just gave them 1k, and after a little more scattering, they came and herded us into my neighbour's room and locked us up. They took my younger sis away, and I just kept on praying that they won't despoil her. Turns out they just beat her a whole lot more and left her by the road side. This was around 10.30pm. She had to call my elder sis in PH. who called her CP friend in lagos to contact the CP of the state we were in to rescue us. But they were long gone by the time help came. And I was so shy when all those policemen saw me in my birthday suit before my sis could get me a towel!

Its not something anyone should go through, although I lurvee that Mimi's act!

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Seun(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
@mollytinrox: Did they arrest the toaster later?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by sucezTP(f): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
I stil rememba days back @ sch, wen we wre attackd by armd robbers 4 tyms. D 4th tym was a day 2 my final exams, den i cald my frnds 2 join me 4 grp readin.

In d middle of d 9t, while readin, we heard a knock on d door. It ws d voice of a lady dat livd opposite my rum. She rushd in n said som1 opend her window n we al bcame scard...den, we startd finkin of who 2 cal, which we did bt, a lady pickd d cal instead of a guy n said ''don't disturb we r busy''.

We thot of wat 2 do next n som1 suggestd we al jump tru d window bt, i was d only 1 who said ''NO'' n we startd argueing. While deliberatin..., we jst heard 'gboaa' 2 hefty men broke my door n came in. Infact, i cldn't help mysef bt, rushd 2 d window, matchd on buckets, basket...n jumpd out shoutin ''oole, oole......'' while evry1 followd.

D fat 1ce among us wre forcd 2 jump 2. They only made away wt 1 fone n wounded 1 dat ws strugglin 2 jump.....i almost carried ova my exams den bt, 4 God...
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
mollytinrox: My experiences are not as crazy as they were scary. I've had two so far, and I pray the last is what I've heard of the men of the underworld!
1. I was in 100l and was living with three other girls off campus. Needless to say, boys flocked to our room, and most times we had no privacy. On the said night, I'd counted 7 guys in our room before going to bed. Around 2am, I woke up to the sound of gunshots and started screaming. The assailants were firing into our room. I made a crawl on my belly for the toilet and found that my room mates were there already. The guys continued to shoot but we didn't open the door! When they got tired they left us alone. After that night, I quickly got a boyfriend in whose house I could pass the night!

2. More recent and still leaving its bitter aftertaste in my mouth is the one that took place 28th August last year. In between graduation and being mobilised for NYSC, I got a job and rented an apartment. But I wanted company, so I invited my younger sibs, all 3, to stay with me. My immediate younger sis blew it and insulted one guy who was toasting her, and in order to get his vengeance, he came with 4 of his friends. That night, my neighbour knocked and asked me if I had a quarrel with anyone, and I said no. Then he said someone wanted to see my sister. She stood up and left with him, and when she didn't return for like 10mins, I went to look for her. That was when I saw my uncles, fully armed, beating the hell out of my b.u.t.t. N.a.k.e.d sis! They dragged me forward and slapped my face twice, oh boy! That was when I agreed that you don't need cutlery to chop slap, chai! They collected my phones nad asked me to UnCloth. I first wan dey form don jazzy, na im d guy comot him gun put am for my forehead! I immediately complied o! Me, the greatest prude, molly-goody-two-shoes! The guy began to handle my b.o.o.b.s and I started to cry because I felt desecrated. The guy now told me he won't hurt me, he'll do it gently if I shut up. I wailed louder. Then the other three went to my room and asked my other sibs to give them money and jewellery. And that sunday, I'd just collected 150k from someone! My lil bro just gave them 1k, and after a little more scattering, they came and herded us into my neighbour's room and locked us up. They took my younger sis away, and I just kept on praying that they won't despoil her. Turns out they just beat her a whole lot more and left her by the road side. This was around 10.30pm. She had to call my elder sis in PH. who called her CP friend in lagos to contact the CP of the state we were in to rescue us. But they were long gone by the time help came. And I was so shy when all those policemen saw me in my birthday suit before my sis could get me a towel!

Its not something anyone should go through, although I lurvee that Mimi's act!

The second story sounds quite serious o, that you neighbour sef get as e be the way he jus delivered your sister to them. I hope those guys didn't jus go scott free sha
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by adonisgold: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
A friend was traveling to the north for service in a night bus when they were hijacked by robbers around Okene. Now this guy had no cash at all, it was us his friends who contributed money for t fare for him.
Now this guy loved smoking weed like fela, so after paying his fare he used the change to buy a parcel of weed , according to him if there was weed to smoke all was well.
The robbers separated them into two groups those who had money and those who had none, the ones who had nothing were given the beating of their lives.
When they got to his turn he had no money but a big parcel of marijuana was found in his bag, so he was told to stand aside on his own until his status could be determined. Soon one of the robbers shouted at him to wrap that stuff and he started wrapping and lighting for them, occasionally they passed him and he puffed with them. All through he was not touched and at the end the robbers left taking the leftover weed only from him.

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by adonisgold: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
One of my friends had been looking for a house and he suddenly got a very cheap house around Orile and he could not believe his good fortune.
However it turned out to be too good to be true. There was a canal that ran behind the building and it was through here armed robbers always used canoes to invade the area and that is what made the previous tenant to run away. My guy discovered d hard way, one night the robbers just cut the buglary and entered his room where he was sleeping with madam. They did not harrass him at all and they told madam to make eba while they raided other apartments. This happened twice and my guy abandoned the house till today.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by coldiz: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
I think its important the public knows this for security reasons. At shoprite while packing shopping bags into ur car, u maybe approached by 2 s3xxy, braless 22 years old girls in a mini micro and skimpy tops. They will press their tits against the window and ask for a lift to town... On the way, they wil strip down and perform oral s3x on each other... One will then climb into the front and suck u off while the other attempt to steal ur wallet.. I had mine stolen last thursday, friday, twice on saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday and once again today... I'll be on my way back there tomorrow, pls pray for me so I don't fall victim again to these terrible criminals... Pls I need ur prayers... cry

5 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by dubem3(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
coldiz: I think its important the public knows this for security reasons. At shoprite while packing shopping bags into ur car, u maybe approached by 2 s3xxy, braless 22 years old girls in a mini micro and skimpy tops. They will press their tits against the window and ask for a lift to town... On the way, they wil strip down and perform oral s3x on each other... One will then climb into the front and suck u off while the other attempt to steal ur wallet.. I had mine stolen last thursday, friday, twice on saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday and once again today... I'll be on my way back there tomorrow, pls pray for me so I don't fall victim again to these terrible criminals... Pls I need ur prayers... cry

ndo is all i can manage for you
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2012
adonisgold: One of my friends had been looking for a house and he suddenly got a very cheap house around Orile and he could not believe his good fortune.
However it turned out to be too good to be true. There was a canal that ran behind the building and it was through here armed robbers always used canoes to invade the area and that is what made the previous tenant to run away. My guy discovered d hard way, one night the robbers just cut the buglary and entered his room where he was sleeping with madam. They did not harrass him at all and they told madam to make eba while they raided other apartments. This happened twice and my guy abandoned the house till today.

grin grin grin Talk about hungry thieves lol! I've heard a similar story of armed robbers who came to rob a home where the family was preparing for a party and. While others carted away mone and various items, one greedy one just carried a cooler of jollof rice and meat!

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by stevSKY(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
sexkillz.......u da man....nice one....kip it goin dis way...... infact u too sabi
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by yuzedo: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
I remember some years ago, armed robbers went to a house in Ibadan only to meet 3 young girls, big bre@st, big nyash, and their 500yr old yoruba grandmother wey quiet like deady body.
The robbers took all their possessions but were angry it was not enuf so decided to r@pe them.
Na so these bad boys carried out the act on d babes o, until they were satisfied, dem come begin comot. Sharply dat old granny just said "ehen, and where are u going?" The robbers were dumbfounded, grandma say "so una think say una go r@pe my pikins and I no go collect my share? Lie lie, no ojoro, u must do me sef o! By dat time old mama don dey untie her dusty and mouldy wrapper, dey untie her long-@ass breasss comot her shimmy make dem suck.
My peepo, those robbers preach die dat day ehn? No be small sumtin o!
grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Daluuzor(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2012
very funny thread, am really enjoyin dis, thou av had no personal experience. To all d haters of d thread, abeg make una go boil beans, weda na true or na lie, atleast it put smiles and laughter on our faces, so to all u haters, go hang urself by d balls or u can shove ur dyke down ur throat. Gudwrk @ OP!!! I feel u

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by ayobase(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2012
coldiz: I think its important the public knows this for security reasons. At shoprite while packing shopping bags into ur car, u maybe approached by 2 s3xxy, braless 22 years old girls in a mini micro and skimpy tops. They will press their tits against the window and ask for a lift to town... On the way, they wil strip down and perform oral s3x on each other... One will then climb into the front and suck u off while the other attempt to steal ur wallet.. I had mine stolen last thursday, friday, twice on saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday and once again today... I'll be on my way back there tomorrow, pls pray for me so I don't fall victim again to these terrible criminals... Pls I need ur prayers... cry

Prayer ke?
U mite even swear for those that prayed for u cos u dey enjoy am!
LOL!
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by ayobase(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2012
swiftycool:

grin grin grin Talk about hungry thieves lol! I've heard a similar story of armed robbers who came to rob a home where the family was preparing for a party and. While others carted away mone and various items, one greedy one just carried a cooler of jollof rice and meat!

LOL!
Sooo fuunnnyyy!
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by SuyaEater(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
Galaxydon1: Hmmm i don't know where to start. But i must start from somewhere. It happend about 7 years ago. I was in secondary sch and very fat then, it was durin xmas period in aba, abia state. I was outsyd wit my friends playin whot in a friends shop whose uncle owns a video centre he was playin music so loud around 11 pm. Suddenly people startd closing dia shop and nobody was passing again. I was out of d game, i sat in a chair checkn d next track to sellect. I askd one of my friends, kayode a yoruba guy to know was up. I was dia leader then. He went and didnt cum back. My guy austine said diz one kayode hasn't cum bk and it was his turn to play. He went outsyd and shoutd .okwanu ndi ochi. Ie. Its armed robbers. U need to c how we were draging d door. My friends ran b4 me bt i over took them and jumpd our fence nt minding d bottles and nail dat was on it. They were knockn on d gate i left them dia and ran upstairs. D worst was i was home alone. My parents traveld 4 xmas. I was wit my elda bro and he hasnt cum bk. They robbers went to d next street and robbed one rich man dia. It was around 3 a.m d left dat i noticd i injured my leg. In d morning my friends were coming back one after the other. They ran to our church. Which was nt 2 far. All of them were blaming me. They didnt blame kayode that didnt inform us and ran away. From that day they nick named me wicked okiri barbu one of anambra.

Abeg shut the fk up and speak correct english or abi na pidgin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Bag One Year Jail Term, Forfeit N20m / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) / Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.