Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Copy Dload Folder To Sd Card Directory And Upgrade Android 3.2 To 4.0? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Copy Dload Folder To Sd Card Directory And Upgrade Android 3.2 To 4.0? (3115 Views)

How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / Practical Experience On Ccna, Ccnp, Mcitp (directory And Exchange 2010),cissp, C / Nigeria Directory And Search Engine, Nigeria Latest Hot Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Copy Dload Folder To Sd Card Directory And Upgrade Android 3.2 To 4.0? by icnsystem(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2012
I'm about upgrading a client mediapad from android 3.2 to 4.0.I have downloaded the software from Huawei official website and followed the instructions on how to effects the upgrade but it was to no avail.I strongly suspect i made mistakes in copying the dload folder to sd card folder directory.Can some help with detailed step by step?

(1) (Reply)

Configuring Nokia E71 With Laptop Using Mtn Gprs / Divert Your Yahoomail, Hotmail And Other Mails Messages To Your Gmail Inbox. / Building A Custom PC (desktop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.