Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1231676 members, 1620122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 September 2014 at 03:08 PM

Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) (1095 Views)

Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre / Could Our Comparative Advantage Be Health Care? / Ajimobi Declares Free Health Care For Children Under Five (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) by ifihearam: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2012
On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday. Like I said before, there are a legion of horrible and just plain evil aspects to this bill and I’m sure you’ve heard a lot them by now. I don’t want to discount them but what cannot be missed here is this new law now opens a prophetic door on a magnitude not seen since the reformation of Israel.

This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability of everyone.

Very soon other countries will join,is this not the fulfillment of the end time(Mark of the beast in the Bible?? Let's hear your take on this.
Re: Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) by Kobojunkie: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2012
Someone is off his/her meds . . . do we call 911 ?? ?
Re: Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) by ifihearam: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2012
The last time I checked. Hmmm ur name is JUNKIE right?
Re: Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) by Kobojunkie: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2012
ifihearam: The last time I checked. Hmmm ur name is JUNKIE right?

If you have no idea what the meaning of the word "junkie" is, all you have to do is ask, and I will aid you.

1. junkie - a narcotics addict
drug addict, junky
addict - someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance; abrupt deprivation of the substance produces withdrawal symptoms
cocaine addict - a person addicted to cocaine
binger, crack addict - someone addicted to crack cocaine
heroin addict - someone addicted to heroin
opium addict, opium taker - someone addicted to opium
withdrawer - a drug addict who is discontinuing the use of narcotics

2. junkie - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction; "a golf addict"; "a car nut"; "a bodybuilding freak"; "a news junkie"
addict, freak, junky, nut
enthusiast, partizan, partisan - an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity
gym rat - someone who spends all leisure time playing sports or working out in a gymnasium or health spa

I am guessing you were taught, maybe by your parent unit, or your teachers when growing up, how to use a dictionary. But let's assume you are still lacking in that area too,so here goes. When you look up the meaning of a word, and you find it has multiple definitions, you do not just pick the first. You consider the context in which the word is being/was used. In this case, the word 'Junkie' comes after the word 'Kobo'. An educated mind would immediately sense that the word 'junkie' in "Kobojunkie" is used in reference to "Kobo". So now figure out what "Kobo" means, and no it is not the Barnes and Nobles Kobo Reader. Afterwards put 2 and 2 together, to figure out the meaning that best applies.
Re: Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) by ifihearam: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2012
Which makes you fool a drug addict.....junkie
Re: Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) by Kobojunkie: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2012
ifihearam: Which makes you fool a drug addict.....junkie

Oh well . . I have done my part in educating a fool today at least! grin
Re: Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) by Bluetooth2: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2012
Awon werey meji n try lati se expalantion fun ra won.
Re: Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) by bayooooooo: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2012
ifihearam: On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday. Like I said before, there are a legion of horrible and just plain evil aspects to this bill and I’m sure you’ve heard a lot them by now. I don’t want to discount them but what cannot be missed here is this new law now opens a prophetic door on a magnitude not seen since the reformation of Israel.

This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability of everyone.

Very soon other countries will join,is this not the fulfillment of the end time(Mark of the beast in the Bible?? Let's hear your take on this.

Have you visited Yaba left? You need to run, run fast before it's too late.
Re: Obama' Health Care Bill(rfid) by ifihearam: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2012
I really need to be patient to handle some Fools today?
Ok fool number 2 bayoooo.the pronunciation of ur name preceded u and ur contrribution cements ur current mental situation with my suspicion

(0) (Reply)

Awolowo Was Driven By Ambition For Himself & His Yoruba People –Achebe / GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) / we fought for Oil and not Nigeria's unity - Adekunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.