Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (507516 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (404) (Go Down)

Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
Its that time again when we have to create part3 of this thread, part2 has reached 100 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your enquiries and contributions here.

Part2 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/823858/travelling-canada-part2#9753608

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part4
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
Wow!!! See how far we have come......@beehandz: I think sucrez gave Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ the best option

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
Welcoming Everyone on Board
MORE [size=13pt]TRV[/size] in the house

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Manweysabi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
Wow! This thread is moving very fast. Am recievin a signal, this house will be flooded with good news once again... Ebugirl, be prepared... Am seeing thingz!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Beehandz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
ebugirl: Wow!!! See how far we have come......@beehandz: I think sucrez gave Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ the best option

@ebugirl-ucre just said I shld contact him via is mail.

@sucre cruz,I sent u a mail alrdy.

@NL's u can chk my story of page 99 of part2 and advice accordingly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
@sucre cruz,I sent u a mail alrdy.. from Brian..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bashtee: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
@all
See how far the thread has gone, this is the part 3,its gladden to be part of it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
I am not sure if there is any other thread on NL that has seen so much response and interest generation like this.
Kudos to you all . . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
Fhemmmy: I am not sure if there is any other thread on NL that has seen so much response and interest generation like this.
Kudos to you all . . . .

You are right, the part2 of this thread was started about 6months ago along with USA and the UK but this thread received more traffic than the other two.

This also goes to show that the USA and the UK are losing foreign students, the UK especially, because of the harsh student visa rules introduced this year, making the UK very unfriendly place for foreign students.

This time last year the UK student visa thread was so busy that i spent almost all day online, but everything has gone quiet now.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
@justwise I was going to say the same thing myself. I'm sure by the time the UK government starts to realize the effects of their harsh policies, they might have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bankwo7(f): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2012
@fflowers,Congratulations,it means u a up for medics.
Pls,When did u submitt to VAC & how were u notified? Thanks.
I pray for more good news for Us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Beehandz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
Beehandz:

@ebugirl-ucre just said I shld contact him via is mail.

@sucre cruz,I sent u a mail alrdy.

@NL's u can chk my story of page 99 of part2 and advice accordingly

www.nairaland.com/823858/travelling-canada-part2/99
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
Sir P!:
@justwise I was going to say the same thing myself. I'm sure by the time the UK government starts to realize the effects of their harsh policies, they might have a rethink.

The universities and public funded colleges will be hit in the pocket badly until they start protesting to the Govt.

But i fear that Canada will turn nasty too pretty soon when our brothers and sisters start abusing the system.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Dotscanner: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hi guys, pls wat does it take to aply for visa application wether student visa, visit visa or any other type of visa... I am a novice on this pls i solicitate for u all to help educate me on this. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
Dotscanner: Hi guys, pls wat does it take to aply for visa application wether student visa, visit visa or any other type of visa... I am a novice on this pls i solicitate for u all to help educate me on this. Thanks.

[b]
Dotscanner: Hi guys, pls wat does it take to aply for visa application wether student visa, visit visa or any other type of visa... I am a novice on this pls i solicitate for u all to help educate me on this. Thanks.

BRO, don't be lazy, this thread has part 1,2 and now 3..i'd avise you to start from part 1.

many of us here were once in your shoe, we had to read the entire thread to catch up.
I'm pretty sure no one here wants to start writing stories just to reply you, we can advise you on what you know/confused about and not what you don't Know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
@sucrez: nothing yet oh, I called the hospital and I was told the medical results were sent to Paris a week later. I just tire Jare....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
Congrats fflowers!!! Please do ur medical as soon as possible, before the week runs out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Dotscanner: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
@lilaowow thanks for ur direction. atleast ve gone through d part1... There is a BUT o! I ve OND(UPPER CREDIT 3.0) in computer science from I.M.T Enugu and am 26yrs. Do u tink i can be admited as an undergraduate if i should aply? Pls, advise me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by symbian03(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
ebugirl: @sucrez: nothing yet oh, I called the hospital and I was told the medical results were sent to Paris a week later. I just tire Jare....

Don't be tired, God will put a big grin on your face!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by symbian03(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
Happy part 3 to everyone =) hope this gets more fortunes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by symbian03(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
@Fflowers,

I know how you feel. Stay positive! Its gonna be a good news afterall.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2012
@all, Can a study permit application be refused for not including the result checker(waec) when one have submitted the notification of result given to him by his secondary school .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by sucrecruz: 3:48am On Jun 13, 2012
shavel: @all, Can a study permit application be refused for not including the result checker(waec) when one have submitted the notification of result given to him by his secondary school .
yes u can be refused TRV based on that what you should have done was to include the original WAEC certificate
For ur information u can be refused TRV on any ground
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by sucrecruz: 4:06am On Jun 13, 2012
@Ebugirl dont worry ur TRV is sure I understand the pain of anticipation

@ceejay I responded to ur mail but u didnt reply me

@Beehandz got ur mail we shall look into ur situation I believe its just ur packsging

@Fflowers congrats go and conclude ur medical process u TRV is sure

@All welcome u all to the begining of this new thread its been quite a journey I started on this thread DEC 2011 when I first applied and now its all a success story that my post almost ended the part 2. My prayer is that God will grant all hopefulls thier TRV IJN......................... AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by sucrecruz: 4:15am On Jun 13, 2012
@Beehandz check ur box
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lyfe(m): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2012
shavel: @all, Can a study permit application be refused for not including the result checker(waec) when one have submitted the notification of result given to him by his secondary school .

The WAEC scratch card does not really matter, the WAEC and NECO scratch cards I included in my application were returned unscratched. But the WAEC result I submitted was Original certificate from WAEC which can be obtained from your secondary school.

@ ALL welcome to season 3

@ fflower It is well, I wish you safe journey to Lagos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 6:40am On Jun 13, 2012
Una nor de try o, u guys left most of us behind the former thread without any notice...well Ƭћǟπƙ ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ am Hεrε now...
More good news...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Beehandz(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2012
sucre cruz: @Beehandz check ur box

Bros, can't see any mail. Can u pls resend it? Thnks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2012
@lyfe: I sent Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ a mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by geotherm: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2012
Please can some1 tell me how an acceptance letter look lik, so that I will knw if what I have is an acceptance letter. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2012
lufondu: Please can some1 tell me how an acceptance letter look lik, so that I will knw if what I have is an acceptance letter. Thank you

well, before gettin an acceptance letter, you wld have secured admission. You wld have been informed (either by mail or the school's website login page or both)that your application was accepted. And the info of how to get your acceptance letter wld be mailed to you. Your acceptance letter would contain further instructions about fees and your start date and d likes.
Btw, which school sent you the acceptance letter and when did you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2012
[size=15pt]please MR MODERATOR kindly go to the former thread and make a notice if possible post a link to this new thread before closing the former cos most people are subscribed to the former thread and does not know whats happening here..[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.