Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508235 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rapuziaokwu:
I did my medicals 29th Nov and returned passport 3rd Dec

PLS WHAT DATES WERE STATED ON UR TRV, WITHIN WHICH U MUST TRAVEL?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
freshdude: House, am in need of a sample sponsor letter. If Anyone have any I can lay ma hands on pls help. ma mail is gaby4sure at yahoo dot com.

Mr freshdude, quite a while.. hope u gat my email..any updates from ur schools?....
I wld send dat to u 2mrw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 1:13am On Dec 29, 2012
Jokzoh:

When are you leaving and how long is your program? I booked a one-way cos my program is 14months.
Program is 2 years
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2012
Jokzoh:

When are you leaving and how long is your program? I booked a one-way cos my program is 14months.
Program is 2 years. Av u paid for d one way?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2012
The letter states 'you must enter canada no later than the visa validity noted above' and that is the expiry date of the kpali.
artmostfair:

PLS WHAT DATES WERE STATED ON UR TRV, WITHIN WHICH U MUST TRAVEL?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cessna150(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2012
TRV_IJN: The letter states 'you must enter canada no later than the visa validity noted above' and that is the expiry date of the kpali.

Congrat TRV_IJN,we will meet in canada

Sky is my office
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2012
@sensei siga and other gurus in da house, is it a must to get a return ticket when traveling for the first tym to canny with a 2 years TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2012
bholajee: @sensei siga and other gurus in da house, is it a must to get a return ticket when traveling for the first tym to canny with a 2 years TRV.
have you gotten ur TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2012
Not a must at all to get a return ticket since u have a study visa.Only to.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Idomaboi:
have you gotten ur TRV?

My guy am running on FAITH ohhh....ryt now my plans na to travel on the 2nd in shaa Allah.
So please join me and have fate bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2012
bholajee:

My guy am running on FATE ohhh....ryt now my plans na to travel on the 2nd in shaa Allah.
what is FATE?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2012
ferdimako:
what is FATE?
Obviously the guy meant FAITH...MAKE WE LEAVE THIS GRAMMER CORRECTIONS...NA TRV B D KOKO O....u guys re all wonderful and I wish us all our heart desires. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
artmostfair:
Obviously the guy meant FAITH...MAKE WE LEAVE THIS GRAMMER CORRECTIONS...NA TRV B D KOKO O....u guys re all wonderful and I wish us all our heart desires. Amen.

Na so ma bruv....lol...#trvtinz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
ferdimako:
what is FATE?

No mind me bro, na FAITH oohh...ryt now I they pack ma bags, package ma garium and G-nuts et al.....lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Emblem(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
dealexad:
Program is 2 years. Av u paid for d one way?

Nice one DNA. Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
bholajee:

My guy am running on FAITH ohhh....ryt now my plans na to travel on the 2nd in shaa Allah.
same bro..i will tell you people the good news come 31st december
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
My people in d aoz,watz good?am happy wif d progress here.......I thank God for keepin me safe to canada.it takes the grace of God.....mhen we are in -23degree here o...d hint I wana give u is dat I misplace my wallet with 1300 inside d wallet at toronto airport..havin nofin wif me cos of dat. though I made a police report there....all in all I stayed in one of d best hotel in toronto with food ticket organise by a woman workin at the west jet airline wit lot of help frm canadians...I got to saskatoon,explain to them wat happen,currently am also in one d best hotel enjoyin my sef..I no jex dey tell story but d fact remains dat canadian are good people always willing to help,happy and welcoming.future lies here...
Glory be to God!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
spencer3705: My people in d aoz,watz good?am happy wif d progress here.......I thank God for keepin me safe to canada.it takes the grace of God.....mhen we are in -23degree here o...d hint I wana give u is dat I misplace my wallet with 1300 inside d wallet at toronto airport..havin nofin wif me cos of dat. though I made a police report there....all in all I stayed in one of d best hotel in toronto with food ticket organise by a woman workin at the west jet airline wit lot of help frm canadians...I got to saskatoon,explain to them wat happen,currently am also in one d best hotel enjoyin my sef..I no jex dey tell story but d fact remains dat canadian are good people always willing to help,happy and welcoming.future lies here...
Glory be to God!!!
hard luck bro..God will replenish you...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
please forumites who are already in canada..if i declear 4000$ on the plane will that be too much?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
Emblem:

Nice one DNA. Lol
Hu b U? Guys in d house, we av an impostor hia o!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
Idomaboi: please forumites who are already in canada..if i declear 4000$ on the plane will that be too much?

Like u said ''forumites in Canada'', Im not in Canada but here is my opinion for ur consideration:

anything less than or equal to $10,000 CAD is okay....
But its not wise/safe to carry too much cash as a first timer.....
$4000 should be okay.....

Bros me go wear double trouser put my money for d inner one ooooooo (Ijebu Style)

Yoruba say '' Irunmu lowo, ko she fatu''

LOL...all d best

@ Spencer,
WELCOME TO CANADA
WELCOME TO SASKATCHEWAN: The PROVINCE with the fastest growing economy in CANADA....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
Idomaboi: please forumites who are already in canada..if i declear 4000$ on the plane will that be too much?
....U can have anything less than $10,000 with u....as per return ticket...its not a must....one way is fine....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
@earthgreeners....u dont need to keep ur money like Baba Ijebu....Canada no be like that....ur money is safe....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
Siga: @earthgreeners....u dont need to keep ur money like Baba Ijebu....Canada no be like that....ur money is safe....

Bros no mind me, ........I no wan lost money.....na Joke I dey sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
earthgreeners:

Bros no mind me, ........I no wan lost money.....na Joke I dey sha
...trust u ... lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
See as people just they pack dey waka like say na benin den dey go, lol. Lord pls do our own too next month make we sef pack ooo. I wish you all safetrip and goodluck. @spencer wetin you dey look whe you misplace money? I dey sure say na wetin no concern you you go dey look for airport, lol. Face your book ooo and make your parents proud of you. Enjoy yourself in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
earthgreeners:

Mr freshdude, quite a while.. hope u gat my email..any updates from ur schools?....
I wld send dat to u 2mrw
thanks bro, will check it out. my skools havnt responded yet. How bout u, any updates from urs?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
Thanks and Amen to your prayer. Just do all you have to and leave the rest for God.
cessna150:

Congrat TRV_IJN,we will meet in canada

Sky is my office
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
freshdude: thanks bro, will check it out. my skools havnt responded yet. How bout u, any updates from urs?.

None, they are all pending decisions....

He is a template I prepared;
.......:.......................................................

(Your Sponsors Address)

The Visa Officer,
CDHC (In full),
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria

Dear Sir,

LETTER OF ................

This is to confirm that .....(your name)...... is my ......(relationship)....He intends to proceed to Canada to pursue graduate studies in ....(course)... at the University of ........., commencing September 2013.

I wish to inform you that I am his sponsor and shall be responsible for his tuition fee, accomodation, feeding, medical insurance, transportation and all other expenses whatsoever needed for succesful completion of his studies.

I currently work as ...(position)...... at .....(Company name).......on a permanent basis (If self employed state otherwise), I am single/married with ......(ur name)...... as my only dependent. / with my wife and ...(no of kids , with age)... as my other dependents.

Attached are documents indicating my financial stability and saving. Should you require further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to your positive consideration of his application

Yours Sincerely,
........(Sponsor Signature)....
..........(Sponsors Name)....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
@ earthgreeners, u 2 much. U just nailed it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.