Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse (4721 Views)

Plz, How Can I Renew My Schengen Visa In Germany ? / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by rina070(f): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hi there,
my story might be quite long.

since 2010 I had been in finland by tourist visa for 90 days but before my tourist visa is expire i had apply for aupair residence permit then in finland they give me a visa to stay in finland every 3 months until i know the residence permit result and it been 10 months to wait the result and i cant go anywhere just stay in Finland then after i know the result is was refuse then i must leave from finland within 30 days and they give me some paper like a result paper and explain everything then i leaving from finland in 27 december 2011 and i flight it was not direct fllight i must via flight at duesseldorf airport in germany.
so when i be at duesseldorf airport in my passport it show that my schengen visa is expire and at immigration there said im not around to travel in schengen area, ok so i try to explain them about this but bad luck me i forgot the paper that immigration office in finland give it to me. so i must paid for fine 100e that im not around to travel in schengen area. ok then i paid for that but the police there said they will send me a letter to my address that i give to them in 3-4 weeks they not sure and then after i get a letter from them i can complain and clear my profile and make my profile clean and get 100e back.
but since 28 december 2011 I didnt get any letter from them.
last month i had apply for schengen visa again to go married in Finland but they are refuse my request and they give me a paper that show the reason why the not give me a visa
1. an alert has been issued in the schengen information sytem for the purpose of refusing entry by germany

2. you intention to leave the territory of member states before expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

for No.1 I didnt get any letter from german how i make my profile clean and i wait for 6 months already
for No.2 I have leave from finland 27 december 2011 but my flgiht is finland to german then bkk. but why they cant check it? i really dont understand this point

but for 2 reason i have document to show them and clear that i didnt live illegal in finland and i leaving from finland 27 december 2011

if you have any advice about this or you know how to contact immigration office at duesseldorf airport please tell me.
or if you have other advice or opinion about this feel free to tell and ask.

and other question if i and bf marry in thailand and after the that i apply for visa again how is possible to get schengen visa after we married

i a little bit confuse with all the things happen and my english is not so good also
hope you guys understand all and i just need some advice.

Thank you very much
Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by Dyt(f): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
let me call d attention of d mods
Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
rina070: Hi there,

since 2010 I had been in finland by tourist visa for 90 days but before my tourist visa is expire i had apply for aupair residence permit then in finland they give me a visa to stay in finland every 3 months until i know the residence permit result and it been 10 months to wait the result and i cant go anywhere just stay in Finland then after i know the result is was refuse then i must leave from finland within 30 days and they give me some paper like a result paper and explain everything then i leaving from finland in 27 december 2011 and i flight it was not direct fllight i must via flight at duesseldorf airport in germany.
so when i be at duesseldorf airport in my passport it show that my schengen visa is expire and at immigration there said im not around to travel in schengen area, ok so i try to explain them about this but bad luck me i forgot the paper that immigration office in finland give it to me. so i must paid for fine 100e that im not around to travel in schengen area. ok then i paid for that but the police there said they will send me a letter to my address that i give to them in 3-4 weeks they not sure and then after i get a letter from them i can complain and clear my profile and make my profile clean and get 100e back.
last month i had apply for schengen visa again to go married in Finland but they are refuse my request and they give me a paper that show the reason why the not give me a visa
1. an alert has been issued in the schengen information sytem for the purpose of refusing entry by germany

2. you intention to leave the territory of member states before expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

for No.1 I didnt get any letter from german how i make my profile clean and i wait for 6 months already
for No.2 I have leave from finland 27 december 2011 but my flgiht is finland to german then bkk. but why they cant check it? i really dont understand this point

but for 2 reason i have document to show them and clear that i didnt live illegal in finland and i leaving from finland 27 december 2011

if you have any advice about this or you know how to contact immigration office at duesseldorf airport please tell me.

and other question if i and bf marry in thailand and after the that i apply for visa again how is possible to get schengen visa after we married

i a little bit confuse with all the things happen and my english is not so good also

Thank you very much

You need to clear up the issue with German immigration before re-applying, send an email to German embassy in your country and explain the situation AND the paper you were served in Finland need to be included to show that you did not live there illegally.

You can as well invite your bf to your country and get married there then apply for visa from your country with the help of your bf
Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by Vicjustice: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
rina070: Hi there,

Thank you very much
First of all, know that there is nothing much that you can do within the EU to explain or clarify your situation to the Germany authority because, you have become an illegal alien in Finland and in the EU therefore, you are officially out of their responsibility; so, you can not be covered: besides, your travel to Germany was a violation of the Schengen rules. You need to leave the EU before your 30 days of grace run out.
And whether or not you can get the visa by marriage depends on the Nationality/Residency and Financial/Social status of your "Boyfriend". But you didn't state the nationality of you "boyfriend", is he from an EU state?
Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by rina070(f): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
justwise:

You need to clear up the issue with German immigration before re-applying, send an email to German embassy in your country and explain the situation AND the paper you were served in Finland need to be included to show that you did not live there illegally.

You can as well invite your bf to your country and get married there then apply for visa from your country with the help of your bf

yes, i did already and now i try to contact immigration office at germany airport but i only get email security department at the airport
let's see what they going to answer me

Do you think it might help if i and bf married in thailand and i will be member of eu family?
but i know i need to clear up the issue first before i apply for visa again.

thank you
Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by rina070(f): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
Vicjustice:
First of all, know that there is nothing much that you can do within the EU to explain or clarify your situation to the Germany authority because, you have become an illegal alien in Finland and in the EU therefore, you are officially out of their responsibility; so, you can not be covered: besides, your travel to Germany was a violation of the Schengen rules. You need to leave the EU before your 30 days of grace run out.
And whether or not you can get the visa by marriage depends on the Nationality/Residency and Financial/Social status of your "Boyfriend". But you didn't state the nationality of you "boyfriend", is he from an EU state?
yes, he from Eu state.
but at german airport they said they will send the letter to me and then i can claim and clean that issue and get money back also.
but since december last year until now i didnt get any letter from them and now i must try really hard to reach them.
and i didnt live illegal in finland i have document for proof. but just wondering one things why finland immigration cant check that when i had leave from finland.
Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by Vicjustice: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
rina070:
yes, he from Eu state.
but at german airport they said they will send the letter to me and then i can claim and clean that issue and get money back also.
but since december last year until now i didnt get any letter from them and now i must try really hard to reach them.
I am of the opinion that the money was a collateral pending the proof that you are entitled to the Schengen border-free travel since you claimed to be a holder of the right travel document: and i suspect that they have now found out that you were an illegal traveller and therefore, they have apparently closed your case

rina070:
and i didnt live illegal in finland i have document for proof. but just wondering one things why finland immigration cant check that when i had leave from finland.
I understand that you didn't live in Finland as an illegal alien, but remember that your visa ran out and your application for extension was denied and you were given 30 days to leave the country, this automatically means that you entitlement as a Schengen border-free traveller had been withdrawn and you were expected to leave the Schengen territory within the 30 days; but you committed a violation by travelling to Germany, hence your action is illegal.

Please, make use the google translation service to read our posts in your own language since you might be finding it difficult to read and understand in English. Click here: http://translate.google.com/

1 Like

Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by rina070(f): 3:21am On Jun 13, 2012
Vicjustice: I am of the opinion that the money was a collateral pending the proof that you are entitled to the Schengen border-free travel since you claimed to be a holder of the right travel document: and i suspect that they have now found out that you were an illegal traveller and therefore, they have apparently closed your case

I understand that you didn't live in Finland as an illegal alien, but remember that your visa ran out and your application for extension was denied and you were given 30 days to leave the country, this automatically means that you entitlement as a Schengen border-free traveller had been withdrawn and you were expected to leave the Schengen territory within the 30 days; but you committed a violation by travelling to Germany, hence your action is illegal.

Please, make use the google translation service to read our posts in your own language since you might be finding it difficult to read and understand in English. Click here: http://translate.google.com/

I understand all but i try to contact immigration at germany airport anyway coz they said i can claim about money i dont want to get it back, i just want to clear that issue is enough for me. and if you mean that i overstay 30 days that they give it to me, i didnt coz i have a paper but at that time the paper was at home, we didnt know that we must bring it with us and we was stupid that we forgot it at home, we thought all is in system already but not.
Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by Vicjustice: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2012
rina070:

I understand all but i try to contact immigration at germany airport anyway coz they said i can claim about money i dont want to get it back, i just want to clear that issue is enough for me. and if you mean that i overstay 30 days that they give it to me, i didnt coz i have a paper but at that time the paper was at home, we didnt know that we must bring it with us and we was stupid that we forgot it at home, we thought all is in system already but not.
What they have in the system is the information about your expired Schengen visa, but (obviously) they don't have the info of the letter that was issued to you by the Finnish authority: the letter states that you must LEAVE THE SCHENGEN TERRITORY within 30 days, it doesn't permit you to travel within the Schengen, but you made an illegal trip to Germany under a repatriation letter. Your action was illegal therefore, your €100 collateral may be forfeited: I don't think it would have made a difference whether you hold the paper or not.
But is the €100 the problem, I'm concerned that you are more bothered about the money instead of your immigration status
Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by rina070(f): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Vicjustice: What they have in the system is the information about your expired Schengen visa, but (obviously) they don't have the info of the letter that was issued to you by the Finnish authority: the letter states that you must LEAVE THE SCHENGEN TERRITORY within 30 days, it doesn't permit you to travel within the Schengen, but you made an illegal trip to Germany under a repatriation letter. Your action was illegal therefore, your €100 collateral may be forfeited: I don't think it would have made a difference whether you hold the paper or not.
But is the €100 the problem, I'm concerned that you are more bothered about the money instead of your immigration status

I dont care about money
Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by rina070(f): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2012
I got visa after married.. smiley
thank you for all opinion smiley

1 Like

Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by Wyatt123: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hi I'm in the same situation as u are. But now I just got married and I'm about to apply for visa again. Please I need to know what documents u used to apply for visa alongside your marriage certificate
Re: Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse by Wyatt123: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
rina070: I got visa after married.. smiley
thank you for all opinion smiley

Hi I'm in the same situation as u are. But now I just got married and I'm about to apply for visa again. Please I need to know what documents u used to apply for visa alongside your marriage certificate

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Proof Of Funds / Cape Verde / You Won't Believe This Place Exists In LAGOS Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.