Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions (47380 Views)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by HighChief4(m): 3:18am On Jun 13, 2012
Sad story. Just move on and try to forget about him. Might not be easy, but time they say heal all wounds and make sure you do not by any means get back to him again at any point in your life, else you will be dragged back to your past emotional pains again. Consider him your first failure/mistake in life and move on. All the best.

PS: Most of the girls here shouting why the abortion must have done more than 5 abortions this year alone, only to come here and claim being innocent. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Akinagirl(f): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2012
So high chief you saying what then fool? If you directing that coimment to me then I will just say I am not a stupid girl that dont know what contraceptives are about. Plus I never had and never will have an abortion. I even hate the word. For the record I have a child. I dont believe in killing innocent children. Where the hell do you get off makng that sort of general sweeping statement?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Akinagirl(f): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2012
Like you know somebody up in here GAL fool
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by freecocoa(f): 6:29am On Jun 13, 2012
I stopped reading whatever it is you are trying to pass across after i counted how many abortions you committed.

True I'm not in the position to judge anyone but come on,this one no gree me,just how f00lish,stup1d and wicked are you?

4 kids for God's sakes,are you not even worried if those kids are the maximum number of kids you are able to bear?jesus how can you be so careless?I'm sure if that dude comes back and asks you to open leg,you will and then go for another abortion again,tufiakwa gi,you deserve to be flogged,ewu lagos.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Mynd44: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2012
Metalgoong:

What an infantile mentality . .lol. . . Successful ko, successful ni !! . .

You are talking as if the so called individual that hurt you cares about whether you are successful or not. Also, you being successful in life,doesn't mean that person wont also be successful.
I wonder how people reason. As if anyone cares
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2012
Metalgoong:

What an infantile mentality . .lol. . . Successful ko, successful ni !! . .

You are talking as if the so called individual that hurt you cares about whether you are successful or not. Also, you being successful in life,doesn't mean that person wont also be successful.

Huz dis dude? HU IS THIS DUDE? Ogbeni, pls park well.

I typed a lot of sturvs trying to explain my thots to u, but den again, ure not worth it considering the fact u said my mentality was infantile... Keep ur opinion bebe. I wasn't directing the advice to u anyway, aproko. Mchew *continues painting nails*
grin tongue
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Metalgoong(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2012
yinkaGreen:

Huz dis dude? HU IS THIS DUDE? Ogbeni, pls park well.

I typed a lot of sturvs trying to explain my thots to u, but den again, ure not worth it considering the fact u said my mentality was infantile... Keep ur opinion bebe. I wasn't directing the advice to u anyway, aproko. Mchew *continues painting nails*
grin tongue

Please write in English, Mrs nail Painter!! . . Empty vessel!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by kpolli(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
wow cry
take heart

No matter wat don't take him back
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Yaken him back at your own risk
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by r231(m): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by damola1: 1:13am On Jun 14, 2012
You can't force yourself on anyone. Thats the basis of a successful relationship. And as you grow older, you'll understand that we are responsible for whatever actions we take, and no one else, even if we were convinced by them, the decisions still lies with us.

My advise is for you to let go. I know where he's coming from. Most guys make uninformed decisions about relationships btw the ages 16-25years, that's why it's important for a guy to be matured before he makes a marrying decision, this is a fact. The guy needs to see life for what it's, even if he's with a perfect girl, he wouldn't appreciate the ' perfectness' unless he sees the world for what it's.. else, it's this drive for experience that'll actually eventually break your supposed marriage later in life, it's this type of men that become violent against their spouse, pedo phile, or can't hold it together when they see another female, just because they feel trapped in a relationship . This is a fact!

It'll forever haunt him though, so it's better you guys reconvene in the future, rather than for you to use family ties or history to compel him about his future. my 2kobo!

4 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by queensmith: 1:16am On Jun 14, 2012
the guy is even a pedophile, young gils shouldnt date old men!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by malc619(m): 1:21am On Jun 14, 2012
Tashaluv:
Quite lengthy, almost fell asleep while reading

Gurlie, first things first.
There's no way your 'four kids' would fight just the guy and leave you in one piece cos you also took part in taking their lives.
You had every option to keep them or at least one or two and prevent further occurrences, but you didn't. If you ask me, those kids wherever they are would be jubilating over your present predicament.

Secondly, you caused the whole thing by carrying out four abortions for the same guy.
Come on, babes! there's no wat that guy would value you anymore

But goodnews is that you are still alive, so chika move on!

Must you quote d whole article..
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by dirahm: 1:21am On Jun 14, 2012
First & foremost, u'r not lost & ur life's not finished. Infact, ur best days r still yet 2 come. All dat have happened is your past & tank God 4 Jesus who washes d slate clean when we come 2 him.
You'll need a true Pastor 2 carry out deliverance & break every consequence of d covenant cos it is real.
As 4 dat guy, forget abt him. You just got delivered from a life of endless pain & hurt. Try to move on somehow. Tank God you're through with school & you'r still so young. Your star's definately bright.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Decapo: 1:22am On Jun 14, 2012
nicole9: Good afternoon. I am a 22yr old girl dating a guy of 28. Please I urgently need your advice.This is my story.

I met this guy I am dating now when I was 15 years old. Then I was in SS2 when we became friends. He was intelligent, smart, but came from a fairly middle background. I did not particularly mind his background even though I came from an upper middle class family. He later asked me out and I declined at first, but along the line I fell in love with him and then I agreed to date him when I was in SS3.

I was a virgin at that time. I told him I wasn’t ready for sex and he agreed to wait. He waited for a year until I finished secondary school and he gained admission into the university. He loved me so much that he wanted me to take a covenant with him which I refused because I had heard that it was not good, and we forgot about it. So one day, I went to visit him as usual and one thing led to another, and we had sex unexpectedly. I was scared that since he has slept with me, he would break up with me but he assured me of his love and that he wouldn't do such a thing to me. He then brought up the covenant issue again and at that point, I thought that is not a bad idea after all, since he said he was going to marry me.

So we made a blood covenant. We cut ourselves with blade, and then mixed d blood with water which we both drank and took oaths not to leave each other even until death. We also took an oath that we would to marry each other. We made other several covenants, like he was the only man that would see my unclothedness and use me until I am old. I also said the same to him but this covenant was not with blood and we read Ruth 1: 1-16 -17 during this also.

The relationship went on well and I gained admission into the school he was attending, so it was easy for us. However, I later got pregnant in March that year and we were scared. We were not experienced in any way about drugs to take and he said he couldn't use a condom on a woman he intends to marry. We thought of keeping it but we did not have the resources and we also couldn't think of telling our parents, so we made a decision to abort it.

The relationship continued and that same year again I got pregnant in November. I removed that one too. The following year, I got pregnant again in March which I removed later. In May that same year, the same thing happened and I removed it. Although, he was by my side in all these and that was when I said I would never do abortion again in my life. I said then that if I get pregnant again, I will go ahead and have the baby. Our relationship continued, but in the next year he started acting funny like he was loosing interest in the relationship, he didn’t tell me but I could guess but all still went well. That was the same year he graduated while I was just entering my final year in the university. Since he was in lagos awaiting NYSC and I was in school, it looked as if we were drifting apart. I tried my best to get along with him, which we did though.

When he came to school for clearance, we got along well too. Although, then we had a little misunderstanding which made him to travel in annoyance without us settling the problem. Later I apologized on phone and we were on good terms. He even called to tell me he was posted to the North and it was a two day journey from Lagos which he wasn’t happy about. After camp, he tried working his service back to lagos, but it didn’t work out, so he had to go back to the North and during all this time, we could not see one on one because I was in school writing my project.

After some time he didn’t communicate with me like he used. No calls, text or even a flash and, so I was scared and worried, and still tried my best to communicate with him. I called him and we talked. Then when it was almost time for him to come home for the Christmas holidays, he told me that he was in love with someone else but he still felt for me. I was heart broken. I asked him "why all this?" and then he said that I caused it and that we didn’t see each other for close to eight months, and that was why it happened. Then again, he later apologized that he would call it off with her and which he did when he found out the girl was playing him.

During the Christmas holiday, he apologized for everything, and we continued our relationship, but that time he told me that he slept with the girl he cheated on me with and that nothing happened to him and that meant that the covenant was not working, but I said nobody knows, you can never tell what will happen. However, I was scared within me and hoped that nothing would go wrong. I thought that since he had slept with another woman, it was possible that he would try it again, but I tried to get that off my mind.

We became close again and he later went to complete his NYSC program after the holiday was over, and by then I had also graduated. He assured me of his love and we always kept in touch when he went back. But all of a sudden, everything changed. I called him one day when he was about to complete his NYSC program around May and he told me he wanted to be alone and that I should look for another man to marry. He said that he was not ready to settle down. This was was someone I spoke to just two weeks back and all appeared to be well. I was confused. I called to ask him why? I asked if I offended him and he said no, that he just wanted to be alone. Then, I knew that there was a girl involved, so I told his sister everything because his parents and sisters knew me as the girl he intended to marry as he had introduced me to them long ago. His sister told me that all will be well and that I should just be patient and that when he returned to Lagos in June, they (the family) would sit him down and talk to him.

After much pleading with him to tell me why he was behaving like this, he told me that he has seen another girl he loves so much and wants to marry. I asked him, "what about the covenant we took?" and then he told me that someone told him that the covenant would not work because we mixed d blood with water before saying all what we said. That day when he told me this, I cried my eyes out.

I have not been myself since then. This is a man I had looked up to as my husband. Someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Someone I removed four kids for. Someone who took my most prized possession, my virginity and pride. I have pleaded with him in any way possible, but to no avail. He neither felt remorse nor even tried to call me. I called him one fatetul day and I found out that he had deleted my number. He asked who I was. That day I felt like crying. Then he gave the phone to his new girlfriend telling me that she wanted to speak to me. That the woman he wanted to marry wanted to speak to me. When the girl collected the phone from him, she asked who I was. At that point, I was so dumbfounded that I had to cut the call. I later sent him a text and gave him a piece of my mind. I told him that God would repay him in his own coin and that the blood of my kids would fight for me.

The girl read the text with him, and this made the girl to keep calling and asking who I was. Once I knew that the girl would not stop, I told her that I was the girlfriend he had been dating for six years and broke up with because of her but that I had noting against her in my heart.

I made up my mind not to call my boyfriend again, but he later sent me a text me two days later asking why I told the girl that he just broke up with me and that she was the one he loves and wants to marry. I told his sister later everything that happened later on. His mother told me not to worry and that he would still come to Lagos this June, and that at least the girl was in the North. She said that everything would be resolved, but I believe that it is the man that has say in all of this and I have decided in my mind to let everything go, since he doesnt love me again. I decided that if it was meant to be, then it would have been.

However, I want to say this, I still love him and I am badly hurt by all that has happened. I am also still scared about the covenant. I have lost it all. I just need your advice and prayers badly because I am so lost. I don’t know where to start from? Even though I still have admirers, I have not been able to open my heart to any man till now. Please help!

What would you do if you were in this girl's shoes?

too much, i almost slept off......se u sure say na ur original blood u use or zobo? grin grin grin grin cool tongue
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: Sorry, about my initial post. sad

Whoa! shocked

I don't know what to say, but the guy is heartless.. The best you can do, is just to move on with your life, and let this disappoint spur you onto greater things in life..

And please, leave your admirers alone for now, you need some time off relationships to reflect on your life - and to heal yourself...You're a great girl, with a wonderful heart, and you deserve someone better..

The guy will definitely regret this in future, and come back begging on his kneels - because girls like you are rare gems.. Take your mind off the covenant, it's not real, and it can't affect anything about you.. It's a thing of the mind, and it won't affect you - if you don't dwell too much on it..

I wish you the best life has to offer, and please continue to be the great woman you're.. Don't let this disappoint change you, because God has a better plan for you - and the guy doesn't deserve someone as beautiful and great as you.
Have you heard the other side of the story? Don't just jump to conclusion and start railing curse on the man. Wish we had the opportunity to listen to him and see who is doing wrong. Personally, I will reserve judgement until I hear his side of the story.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by coogar: 1:27am On Jun 14, 2012
nicole9: Good afternoon. I am a 22yr old girl dating a guy of 28. Please I urgently need your advice.This is my story.

I met this guy I am dating now when I was 15 years old. Then, I was in SS2 when we became friends. He was intelligent, smart, but came from a fairly middle background, but not poor.I did not particularly mind about his background even though I came from an upper middle class family. He later asked me out and I declined at first, but along the line I fell in love with him and I agreed to date him when I was in SS3.

I was a virgin at that time. I told him I wasn’t ready for sex and he agreed to wait. He waited for a year until I finished secondary school and he gained admission into the university. He loved me so much that he wanted me to take a covenant with him which I refused because I had heard that it was not good, and we forgot about it. So one day, I went to visit him as usual and one thing led to another, and we had sex unexpectedly. I was scared that since he has slept with me, he would break up with me but he assured me of his love and that he would not do such a thing to me. He then brought up the covenant issue again and at that point, I thought that is not a bad idea after all, since he said he was going to marry me.

So we made a blood covenant. We cut ourselves with blade, and then mixed the blood with water which we both drank and took oaths not to leave each other even until death. We also took an oath that we would to marry each other. We made other several covenants, like he was the only man that would see my unclothedness and use me until I am old. I also said the same to him but this covenant was not with blood and we read Ruth 1: 1-16 -17 during this also.

The relationship went on well and I gained admission into the university he was attending, so it was easy for us. However, I later got pregnant in March that year and we were scared. We were not experienced in any way about drugs to take and he said he couldn't use a condom on a woman he intends to marry. We thought of keeping it but we did not have the resources and we also couldn't think of telling our parents, so we made a decision to abort it.

The relationship continued and that same year again I got pregnant in November. I removed that one too. The following year, I got pregnant again in March which I removed later. In May that same year, the same thing happened and I removed it. Although, he was by my side in all these and that was when I said I would never do abortion again in my life. I said then that if I get pregnant again, I will go ahead and have the baby. Our relationship continued, but in the next year he started acting funny like he was loosing interest in the relationship, he didn’t tell me but I could guess but all still went well. That was the same year he graduated while I was just entering my final year in the university. Since he was in lagos awaiting NYSC and I was in school, it looked as if we were drifting apart. I tried my best to get along with him, which we did though.

When he came to school for clearance, we got along well too. Although, then we had a little misunderstanding which made him to travel in annoyance without us settling the problem. Later I apologized on phone and we were on good terms. He even called to tell me he was posted to the North and it was a two day journey from Lagos which he wasn’t happy about. After camp, he tried working his service back to lagos, but it didn’t work out, so he had to go back to the North and during all this time, we could not see one on one because I was in school writing my project.

After some time he didn’t communicate with me like he used. No calls, text or even a flash and, so I was scared and worried, and still tried my best to communicate with him. I called him and we talked. Then when it was almost time for him to come home for the Christmas holidays, he told me that he was in love with someone else but he still felt for me. I was heart broken. I asked him "why all this?" and then he said that I caused it and that we didn’t see each other for close to eight months, and that was why it happened. Then again, he later apologized that he would call it off with her and which he did when he found out the girl was playing him.

During the Christmas holiday, he apologized for everything, and we continued our relationship, but that time he told me that he slept with the girl he cheated on me with and that nothing happened to him and that meant that the covenant was not working, but I said nobody knows, you can never tell what will happen. However, I was scared within me and hoped that nothing would go wrong. I thought that since he had slept with another woman, it was possible that he would try it again, but I tried to get that off my mind.

We became close again and he later went to complete his NYSC program after the holiday was over, and by then I had also graduated. He assured me of his love and we always kept in touch when he went back. But all of a sudden, everything changed. I called him one day when he was about to complete his NYSC program around May and he told me he wanted to be alone and that I should look for another man to marry. He said that he was not ready to settle down. This was was someone I spoke to just two weeks back and all appeared to be well. I was confused. I called to ask him why? I asked if I offended him and he said no, that he just wanted to be alone. Then, I knew that there was a girl involved, so I told his sister everything because his parents and sisters knew me as the girl he intended to marry as he had introduced me to them long ago. His sister told me that all will be well and that I should just be patient and that when he returned to Lagos in June, they (the family) would sit him down and talk to him.

After much pleading with him to tell me why he was behaving like this, he told me that he has seen another girl he loves so much and wants to marry. I asked him, "what about the covenant we took?" and then he told me that someone told him that the covenant would not work because we mixed d blood with water before saying all what we said. That day when he told me this, I cried my eyes out.

I have not been myself since then. This is a man I had looked up to as my husband. Someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Someone I removed four kids for. Someone who took my most prized possession, my virginity and pride. I have pleaded with him in any way possible, but to no avail. He neither felt remorse nor even tried to call me. I called him one fatetul day and I found out that he had deleted my number. He asked who I was. That day I felt like crying. Then he gave the phone to his new girlfriend telling me tha she wanted to speak to me. That the woman he wanted to marry wanted to speak to me. When the girl collected the phone from him, she asked who I was. At that point, I was so dumbfounded that I had to cut the call. I later sent him a text and gave him a piece of my mind. I told him that God would repay him in his own coin and that the blood of my kids would fight for me.

The girl read the text with him, and this made the girl to keep calling and asking who I was. Once I knew that the girl would not stop, I told her that I was the girlfriend he had been dating for six years and broke up with because of her but that I had noting against her in my heart.

I made up my mind not to call my boyfriend again, but he later sent me a text me two days later asking why I told the girl that he just broke up with me and that she was the one he loves and wants to marry. I told his sister later everything that happened later on. His mother told me not to worry and that he would still come to Lagos this June, and that at least the girl was in the North. She said that everything would be resolved, but I believe that it is the man that has say in all of this and I have decided in my mind to let everything go, since he doesnt love me again. I decided that if it was meant to be, then it would have been.

However, I want to say this, I still love him and I am badly hurt by all that has happened. I am also still scared about the covenant. I have lost it all. I just need your advice and prayers badly because I am so lost. I don’t know where to start from? Even though I still have admirers, I have not been able to open my heart to any man till now. Please help!

What would you do if you were in this girl's shoes?

forgive and forget...
move on with your life and stop wallowing in the past.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by malc619(m): 1:29am On Jun 14, 2012
Is Jim Iyke so heartless ? ? ? shocked shocked
After "hanging" Rita Dominic countless times (even doing it SKINtos-PELE-PELE) and making her go thru 4 abortions he still abandoned her like that....

I almost cried my eyes out while "read-watching" this movie on NL....
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: Sorry, about my initial post. sad

Whoa! shocked

I don't know what to say, but the guy is heartless.. The best you can do, is just to move on with your life, and let this disappointment spur you onto greater things in life..

And please, leave your admirers alone for now, you need some time off relationships to reflect on your life - and to heal yourself...You're a great girl, with a wonderful heart, and you deserve someone better..

The guy will definitely regret this in future, and come back begging on his kneels - because girls like you are rare gems.. Take your mind off the covenant, it's not real, and it can't affect anything about you.. It's a thing of the mind, and it won't affect you - if you don't dwell too much on it..

I wish you the best life has to offer, and please continue to be the great woman you're.. Don't let this disappointment change you, because God has a better plan for you - and the guy doesn't deserve someone as beautiful and great as you.

Can't believe I posted 'disappoint' instead of 'disappointment' lol...

Life has taken its toll on me kmt. undecided
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 14, 2012
malc619: Is Jim Iyke so heartless ? ? ? shocked shocked
After "hanging" Rita Dominic countless times (even doing it SKINtos-PELE-PELE) and making her go thru 4 abortions he still abandoned her like that....

I almost cried my eyes out while "read-watching" this movie on NL....

grin grin grin grin grin

Who's Jim Iyke?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 14, 2012
As far as I am concerned, you both are murderers! I find it ironic that you would say the blood of your 4 kids will fight him for you. My friend, the blood of those 4 kids is the reason why this is happening. Those 4 kids are fighting tenaciously to keep you guys apart, to prevent you both from having any more abortions. If you guys can do abortion 1,2,3 and 4, I have no doubt you will do 5,6,7,8,9 and possibly 10. In fact, 4 abortions is a record I have heard; I have heard 1,2, and some people at 3(magic number)will stop. But 4, this is insane!

In my judgement, the blood of these 4 kids are fighting to keep you guys apart...

3 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 14, 2012
OP

Please, make sure you tell your next man you've had four abortions already..

Open up before getting into a new relationship.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by damola1: 1:35am On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: OP

Please, make sure you tell your next man you've had four abortions already..

Open up before getting into a new relationship.

Which mouth she wan use talk am?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 14, 2012
Danka7777: As far as I am concerned, you both are murderers! I find it ironic that you would say the blood of your 4 kids will fight him for you. My friend, the blood of those 4 kids is the reason why this is happening. Those 4 kids are fighting tenaciously to keep you guys apart, to prevent you both from having any more abortions. If you guys can do abortion 1,2,3 and 4, I have no doubt you will do 5,6,7,8,9 and 10. In my judgement, the blood of these kids are fighting to keep you guys apart...

How are they murderers?

Do you want them to have kids they can't look after?

How about miscarriages? Are you going to label God a murderer for that as well?

You bible thumpers, and religious fanatics need to get a grip.. This is real life, not the medieval ages.. undecided
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 14, 2012
damola1:

Which mouth she wan use talk am?

How about if the guy finds out later?

It's better to let him know before he finds out later - that's the mistake most girls make..

Tell people your past, it's either they love you for who you are - or phuck off.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

How are they murderers?

Do you want them to have kids they can't look after?

How about miscarriages? Are you going to label God a murderer for that as well?

You bible thumpers, and religious fanatics need to get a grip.. This is real life, not the medieval ages.. undecided

Please don't get me wrong. Read my comment entirely, you will get my theme. I am not religious(fanatic), nor do I affiliate with any religion. Rather I am spiritual.

Guess what, I am one of the biggest proponents of "pro choice" or women right to choose and decide what is right for them. However, I have a problem when people try to invoke prayers and try to say " the blood of her 4 kids will fight him for her". That statement by her I find rather naive and pretentious, as if it wasn't a joint decision on both of them to do the abortion. Had she not mentioned prayers on her post and not made the statement in her narrative, I wouldn't have chimed. I am a freeist. I believe anybody has a right to do whatever they want with their body as long as you don't bring God, prayer into it. If you do, then I will come back at you with hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by sunky644(m): 1:43am On Jun 14, 2012
I am surprised you think he loves you after you dogmatically followed him to a stup*d doctor and he watched you remove four of your unborn children. The guy was just carried away with the sweet free p*ssy he was enjoying and he has now seen the other side of the coin after enjoying another sweet one. Sis, forget the idiota and move on with your life but I hope you ve come of age and will not be stup*d enough to remove fetus again in the name of we love eachother but he's not ready. Nigba too ready, ki lo redi fun? My two kobo if the story I just read is not a nollywood love story.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 14, 2012
Danka7777:
Please don't get me wrong. Read my comment entirely, you will get my theme. I am religious fanatic, don't believe in any religion. Guess what, I am one of the biggest proponents of "pro choice" or women right to choose and decide what is right for them. However, I have a problem when people try to invoke prayers and try to say " the blood of her 4 kids will fight him for her". That statement by her I find rather naive and pretentious, as if it was a joint decision on both of them to do the abortion. Had she not mentioned prayers on her post and not made the statement in her narrative, I wouldn't have chimed. I am a freeist. I believe anybody has a right to do whatever they want with their body as long as you don't bring God, prayer into it. If you do, then I will come back at you with hypocrisy.

I understand you point of view now.. I just can't stand people who're always quick to judge other people - as if they have no skeletons in their cupboard..
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 14, 2012
Danka7777:

Please don't get me wrong. Read my comment entirely, you will get my theme. I am not religious fanatic, nor do I religion affiliate with any religion. Rather I am spiritual.

Hotep, brother!! cheesy

Believe in the almighty God, and embrace spirituality. cool

Religion is for the weak hearted!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 14, 2012
Sad and pathetic story. @ op the fact that you even told his mother and sister is a no no as no woman will knowingly allow her son marry a woman who has committed four abortions whether for him or for someone else. shocked I guess the emotions were acting sha thats why you told them but it was very reckless of you to have committed four abortions angry. No need to judge you now as you're here for help and I know God can heal your past. Even with it, when it's the right time you'll find the right man that will love you scars and all, abortion or not. Ask God for healing; seek healing from the right places but please reduce the amount of people you talk about your woes to especially the abortion. Human beings are funny and can easily turn around to use what they know about you against you.

No matter what, even this shall pass so don't dwell so much on it but learn from it.All the best!

4 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

Hotep, brother!! cheesy

Believe in the almighty God, and embrace spirituality. cool

Religion is for the weak hearted!

Thanks my brother. Since I embraced spirituality and abandon religion, I am a free and happy man. For those of you who don't know what spirituality or being spiritual mean, please research it and you be shocked. The fundamental principle behind it is: You can connect to God directly, not having to go through all these fake religions we have been tied to. Christianity and Islam are 2000 and 1500 yrs respectively. Guess what, spirituality has been in existence for thousands of years, and our forefathers were not stupid to had believed in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.