Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions (47467 Views)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 14, 2012
So we made a blood covenant. We cut ourselves with blade, and then mixed the blood with water which we both drank and took oaths not to leave each other even until death. We also took an oath that we would to marry each other. We made other several covenants, like he was the only man that would see my unclothedness and use me until I am old. I also said the same to him but this covenant was not with blood and we read Ruth 1: 1-16 -17 during this also.

mehn angry chei!! You dared abort your pregnancy FOUR TIMES and acted the above nollywood movie scene any way what has happened has happened. MOVE ON! Just pray another man won't reap the fruits of your extremely despicable act.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 14, 2012
nicole9: Good afternoon. I am a 22yr old girl dating a guy of 28. Please I urgently need your advice.This is my story.

I met this guy I am dating now when I was 15 years old. Then, I was in SS2 when we became friends. He was intelligent, smart, but came from a fairly middle background, but not poor.I did not particularly mind about his background even though I came from an upper middle class family. He later asked me out and I declined at first, but along the line I fell in love with him and I agreed to date him when I was in SS3.

I was a virgin at that time. I told him I wasn’t ready for sex and he agreed to wait. He waited for a year until I finished secondary school and he gained admission into the university. He loved me so much that he wanted me to take a covenant with him which I refused because I had heard that it was not good, and we forgot about it. So one day, I went to visit him as usual and one thing led to another, and we had sex unexpectedly. I was scared that since he has slept with me, he would break up with me but he assured me of his love and that he would not do such a thing to me. He then brought up the covenant issue again and at that point, I thought that is not a bad idea after all, since he said he was going to marry me.

So we made a blood covenant. We cut ourselves with blade, and then mixed the blood with water which we both drank and took oaths not to leave each other even until death. We also took an oath that we would to marry each other. We made other several covenants, like he was the only man that would see my unclothedness and use me until I am old. I also said the same to him but this covenant was not with blood and we read Ruth 1: 1-16 -17 during this also.

The relationship went on well and I gained admission into the university he was attending, so it was easy for us. However, I later got pregnant in March that year and we were scared. We were not experienced in any way about drugs to take and he said he couldn't use a condom on a woman he intends to marry. We thought of keeping it but we did not have the resources and we also couldn't think of telling our parents, so we made a decision to abort it.

The relationship continued and that same year again I got pregnant in November. I removed that one too. The following year, I got pregnant again in March which I removed later. In May that same year, the same thing happened and I removed it. Although, he was by my side in all these and that was when I said I would never do abortion again in my life. I said then that if I get pregnant again, I will go ahead and have the baby. Our relationship continued, but in the next year he started acting funny like he was loosing interest in the relationship, he didn’t tell me but I could guess but all still went well. That was the same year he graduated while I was just entering my final year in the university. Since he was in lagos awaiting NYSC and I was in school, it looked as if we were drifting apart. I tried my best to get along with him, which we did though.

When he came to school for clearance, we got along well too. Although, then we had a little misunderstanding which made him to travel in annoyance without us settling the problem. Later I apologized on phone and we were in good terms. He even called to tell me he was posted to the North and it was a two day journey from Lagos which he wasn’t happy about. After camp, he tried working his service back to lagos, but it didn’t work out, so he had to go back to the North and during all this time, we could not see one on one because I was in school writing my project.

After some time he didn’t communicate with me like he used. No calls, text or even a flash and, so I was scared and worried, and still tried my best to communicate with him. I called him and we talked. Then when it was almost time for him to come home for the Christmas holidays, he told me that he was in love with someone else but he still felt for me. I was heart broken. I asked him "why all this?" and then he said that I caused it and that we didn’t see each other for close to eight months, and that was why it happened. Then again, he later apologized that he would call it off with her and which he did when he found out the girl was playing him.

During the Christmas holiday, he apologized for everything, and we continued our relationship, but that time he told me that he slept with the girl he cheated on me with and that nothing happened to him and that meant that the covenant was not working, but I said nobody knows, you can never tell what will happen. However, I was scared within me and hoped that nothing would go wrong. I thought that since he had slept with another woman, it was possible that he would try it again, but I tried to get that off my mind.

We became close again and he later went to complete his NYSC program after the holiday was over, and by then I had also graduated. He assured me of his love and we always kept in touch when he went back. But all of a sudden, everything changed. I called him one day when he was about to complete his NYSC program around May and he told me he wanted to be alone and that I should look for another man to marry. He said that he was not ready to settle down. This was was someone I spoke to just two weeks back and all appeared to be well. I was confused. I called to ask him why? I asked if I offended him and he said no, that he just wanted to be alone. Then, I knew that there was a girl involved, so I told his sister everything because his parents and sisters knew me as the girl he intended to marry as he had introduced me to them long ago. His sister told me that all will be well and that I should just be patient and that when he returned to Lagos in June, they (the family) would sit him down and talk to him.

After much pleading with him to tell me why he was behaving like this, he told me that he has seen another girl he loves so much and wants to marry. I asked him, "what about the covenant we took?" and then he told me that someone told him that the covenant would not work because we mixed d blood with water before saying all what we said. That day when he told me this, I cried my eyes out.

I have not been myself since then. This is a man I had looked up to as my husband. Someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Someone I removed four kids for. Someone who took my most prized possession, my virginity and pride. I have pleaded with him in any way possible, but to no avail. He neither felt remorse nor even tried to call me. I called him one fatetul day and I found out that he had deleted my number. He asked who I was. That day I felt like crying. Then he gave the phone to his new girlfriend telling me that she wanted to speak to me. That the woman he wanted to marry wanted to speak to me. When the girl collected the phone from him, she asked who I was. At that point, I was so dumbfounded that I had to cut the call. I later sent him a text and gave him a piece of my mind. I told him that God would repay him in his own coin and that the blood of my kids would fight for me.

The girl read the text with him, and this made the girl to keep calling and asking who I was. Once I knew that the girl would not stop, I told her that I was the girlfriend he had been dating for six years and broke up with because of her but that I had noting against her in my heart.

I made up my mind not to call my boyfriend again, but he later sent me a text me two days later asking why I told the girl that he just broke up with me and that she was the one he loves and wants to marry. I told his sister later everything that happened later on. His mother told me not to worry and that he would still come to Lagos this June, and that at least the girl was in the North. She said that everything would be resolved, but I believe that it is the man that has say in all of this and I have decided in my mind to let everything go, since he doesnt love me again. I decided that if it was meant to be, then it would have been.

However, I want to say this, I still love him and I am badly hurt by all that has happened. I am also still scared about the covenant. I have lost it all. I just need your advice and prayers badly because I am so lost. I don’t know where to start from? Even though I still have admirers, I have not been able to open my heart to any man till now. Please help!

What would you do if you were in this girl's shoes?

What a sharp guy! I would rather commend your ex than pity you. he saved your life otherwise you would have taken in and gone for another abortion. The thing sweet well well my sister.

If you have committed four abortions, somebody must have seen your unclothedness right? That should tell you no karma in this case. Covenant is dead.
You need to do five things:

1.Go for scan and ascertain the state of your womb. very important. (Don't assume it's intact)
2.You need to forget about the guy! You don't love him, you are only pitying yourself.
3.You need to make a vow,not to anything, anyone or whatever,but to yourself never to open legs until you are married.
4.Depending on the result of the scan, you need to carry your future husband along before saying the marital vows.
5.You need to thank your stars you are alive to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by mimifonwon(f): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2012
No offense poster, but i dont feel sorry for you, how can you say a man loves you to the point of making you abort his children. Personally if he was my brother, i would never let him marry you, because you are too stupid and heartless to kill your children for a man. Are you mad? This is why i dont believe in Romantic LOVE, I believe in trust, loyalty and respect. My mom warned me never to enter into a blood covenant with anyone, because if they die before undoing it, you are stuck. Now dont say am a christian, blah blah. Just like i believe there are bad things in the world, I believe if you believe that you can let go of him, go to his family and have you two reverse the oath. For the consequences might hurt you and him in the future. Move on with your life girl, if he loves you he will certainly come back, but in the mean time dont wait for him, because you are used and tainted and he would never want you, he wants something fresh, and i hope those abortions haven't damaged your womb!!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by hrhobi1(m): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2012
@OP IF YOU WANT A PAY BACK, SEND ME AN EMAIL. I MAKE HIM AN OFFER HE CANT REFUSE. I WILL DO IT FOR FREE .
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Mpetempe(m): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2012
This Is What Happen To People Who Don't Know Christ...

Four Abortions Oh! Carnal Minded Fellows Are God's Enemies. Four Strong Executive Beings.Wow!!

Nevertheless, No Time Is Late. The Best Move To Make Now Is To Be On Your Knees, Talk To Your Creator About Forgiving And Taking Away Your Ugly Past.
The Future Is Still Bright If Only You Can Follow Jesus And His Good Ways.
The Lord Is Your Strength.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by abbey621(m): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2012
one, do you have a girlfriend? How many times have you entered her? does that make you an ashawo?

How about the man who, over and over and over again, got her pregnant? What do you label him? You think she would have aborted her babies of he had wanted them?

She was naively in love.

Stop blabbering and read my words carefully. It matters not, how many times you had intimacy with someone, it matters the result. I never blamed the poor girl 4 getting intimate, I blamed her 4 getting pregnant and committing abortions 4 times, I blamed her for not having respect 4 herself. If I dated a girl and she got pregnant and terminated it over and over again, do you think, I would ever marry such a girl, even if I was the cause of the abortion? Come on get real my friend, love had nothing to do with this! It was INSANITY at the highest order. Smart girls don't get pregnant unintentionally and if they do, they don't have an abortion and repeat the cycle four times in a row, only stewpid girls with no self-respect or self-esteem would do such a thing and blame it on love or naivety! It's stories like these, that makes me question Nigerian girls, I trust my American girls, love can go 2 hell!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by zangiff(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2012
You av life.start all over
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

one, do you have a girlfriend? How many times have you entered her? does that make you an ashawo?

How about the man who, over and over and over again, got her pregnant? What do you label him? You think she would have aborted her babies of he had wanted them?

She was naively in love.

"How many times have you entered her" - Could you elaborate on this a little further. I can't understand
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2012
This is touching. Seek and pray for forgiveness over the abortions, and also pray for deliverance from any covenant that is against the will of God. Now, forget this guy and move on with your life. Don't turn yourself to a sexual tool for him to exploit. Decide to let him go and move on.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:04am On Jun 14, 2012
Luv is blind kiss
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2012
Danka7777:

"How many times have you entered her" - Could elaborate on this a little further. I can't understand

He's calling her an ashawo for having sex with the same guy, who was her boyfriend. My question is, does he have a girlfriend and how many times has he "entered" her?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 14, 2012
abbey621:

Stop blabbering and read my words carefully. It matters not, how many times you had intimacy with someone, it matters the result. I never blamed the poor girl 4 getting intimate, I blamed her 4 getting pregnant and committing abortions 4 times, I blamed her for not having respect 4 herself. If I dated a girl and she got pregnant and terminated it over and over again, do you think, I would ever marry such a girl, even if I was the cause of the abortion? Come on get real my friend, love had nothing to do with this! It was INSANITY at the highest order. Smart girls don't get pregnant unintentionally and if they do, they don't have an abortion and repeat the cycle four times in a row, only stewpid girls with no self-respect or self-esteem would do such a thing and blame it on love or naivety! It's stories like these, that makes me question Nigerian girls, I trust my American girls, love can go 2 hell!

I'd take you more serious if you had divided the blame between her and her man.

What makes him impregnante a girl 4 times and then agreed to her abortions? Stop the nonsense.

Can you put yourself in her shoe to confirm that it had nothing to do with love? Some of us express love different ways. I.e Me and you would never get pregnant or get a girl pregnant then ask her to abort four times. But you have no right to say what she felt was not love. she was 15, naively in love. Gosh, a girl not in love would not have gone through with a blood convenant.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by funshint(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2012
4 ABORTIONS, YEHHH!!! :o4 ABORTIONS, YEHHH!!!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by queensmith: 6:12am On Jun 14, 2012
she probably even has hepatitis or hiv. silly silly girl, see that one sided convenant. Why didnt he swear no other woman will see his cock and u will be the only person till he dies? he was always going to up and leave u girl. He just wanted to give you his stds first.

nonsense nonsense village people

nonsense

and more nonsense

nonsense
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by nanizle(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2012
Four abortions Are you okay All these girls that meet guys who promise them marriage while still in secondary school. I fear for you all. What are the chances of him marrying you in the end?

Anyway I guess he wants to marry someone "fresh" after successfully using you.

By the way... Blood covenant is utter nonsense.

Four abortions I will remember you in my prayers, although I am a freethinker.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by redsun(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2012
These things happens. People drift apart in the course of time,even married couples.

Both of u naively went into d relationship,forgetting that it is a long way to go and that might grow up to like different things and out grow each other.But for some reasons,u didnt see past him,while he saw a whole lot of new things that caught his eyes,hence the heartbreak.

U should should count ur blessings that u didnt have a baby to ruin ur career or blood transmitted infections for delibrately licking another,s blood. Pick urself up,wipe urself up and believe in urself,a whole lot of guys will still lust for u,but this time,try to hold the aces.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Vicony4real(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2012
From your narration my friend, you rushed into relationship and probably started killing God-giving children even before 18; too bad, ( sorry If that sounded harsh), Anybody who claims to love some one, must have his/her interest at heart and respect her stance so long as it's beneficial in future, You didn't know this cause of your tender age then, the mistakes has been made though, all I think you got to do now is ask God for forgiveness first, then move on for life goes,
Your life doesn't end with this guy, just and try to forget the past after you may taken the lessons in it. Be strong!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

Preach, brother..

It's always refreshing to meet people who emancipated themselves from the mental slavery called religion..

God lives inside everyone of us, and we don't need a boogeyman to get to him/her.
'God lives inside everyone of us'..I like that statement. But, how can I discorver this God that lives inside of me? Could you start a new thread on this please?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by nanizle(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Luv is blind kiss

Love at 15 is blind, deaf and dumb
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by nanizle(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2012
redsun: These things happens. People drift apart in the course of time,even married couples.

Both of u naively went into d relationship,forgetting that it is a long way to go and that might grow up to like different things and out grow each other.But for some reasons,u didnt see past him,while he saw a whole lot of new things that caught his eyes,hence the heartbreak.

U should should count ur blessings that u didnt have a baby to ruin ur career or blood transmitted infections for delibrately licking another,s blood. Pick urself up,wipe urself up and believe in urself,a whole lot of guys will still lust for u,but this time,try to hold the aces.

"a whole lot of guys will still lust for u" if you don't tell them you have had four abortions. :-(
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Vicony4real(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2012
funshint: 4 ABORTIONS, YEHHH!!! :o4 ABORTIONS, YEHHH!!!
Look around you, and you'll realise four isn't anything!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Aringon(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2012
NICOLE9,
Do not joke with a blood covenant and other covenant you partook in, go break them through deliverance service and hand over your life to Christ. You can't do it alone, I won't judge you for 4 abortions and who r we to judge you. It is not easy to overcome this situation alone, God Almighty will heal your heart.

Move one and NEVER you go beg him again else you don't know what he will do to you again, he is simply heartless, you guys took the oath when the power of lust was over you and at an inexperience age. It is always better not to indudge in any blood oath or covenant even if you are old.

Blood is a powerful tool for the devil to use in destroying people's life therefore I advice again, go break the covenant by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour and He will heal you. Amen
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Aringon(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2012
NICOLE9,
Do not joke with a blood covenant and other covenant you partook in, go break them through deliverance service and hand over your life to Christ. You can't do it alone, I won't judge you for 4 abortions and who r we to judge you. It is not easy to overcome this situation alone, God Almighty will heal your heart.

Move one and NEVER you go beg him again else you don't know what he will do to you again, he is simply heartless, you guys took the oath when the power of lust was over you and at an inexperience age. It is always better not to indudge in any blood oath or covenant even if you are old.

Blood is a powerful tool for the devil to use in destroying people's life therefore I advice again, go break the covenant by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour and He will heal you. Amen
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by cardoso111(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2012
a case of very innocent mind.Let her ask God for forgiveness if she believes in one and FORGET that good for nothing boy ask God to empower to forgive him .Open your heart to new friend and dont let the bitterness take over your present state.Live, it is your life afterall!!!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2012
Actually there is a saying that Blood is thicker than water, as far as BLOOD is involved there must be a repercussion that's the fact. Though from your own side of the story there is nothing that will happen to you rather the guy will suffer for it no matter how long but I advise you to forget the doomed guy and move on with your life, also depending on your religion if christianity I advise you go for a deliverance and counselling. But aborting 4kids choi murdering 4 babies is so callous but GOD do forgive.

P.S: if na my sista, de guy for dey allied mortuary by now. Killing 4 kids no be small mata
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by pappy4real(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2012
@op emancipate urself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. If need be, go for deliverance and move on with ur life. Such dude dont deserve u. He doesnt matter enough to let u down. I wish u d best and wish to see u on top
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by teezlycrest(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2012
Go and rest jor! 2moro now u wil lik 2 get someone like me... U must have aborted all d intestines in ur stomach! Wel u dn't worth any guy marrying u again.. Jst my own view
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

He's calling her an ashawo for having sex with the same guy, who was her boyfriend. My question is, does he have a girlfriend and how many times has he [b]"entered" [/b]her?

What is "entered"?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2012
Danka7777:

What is "entered"?

antonym for "Exit".
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by hassymo5(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2012
why do people go into covenant in a relationship? i wonder why! why not wait for marriage covenant.... ME I NO GO DO ANY COVENANT WITH ANY GIRL LAI LAI!!!! IF YOU LOVE ME WAIT TILL MARRAIGE!!!! GBAM!!! I REST MA CASE!!!!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by ogele: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2012
You are not serious, move on and forget about the him...All the same you know abortion in Nigeria is illegal and you indulging in it, means you are guilty of the of the offence... You better go and report yourself to the Police so that you be tried and jailed...
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by BabaIbada: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2012
What an experience! If the story is exactly the way you narrated it,I feel so sorry that a kind-hearted babe like you is going through all these. But who am I to venture into blaming the guy coz I'm sure if she is a nairalander perhaps my ex-girl friend would have come up with a piece closely similar to urs about me. As a matter of fact I had to read every word of your piece with serious attention to be sure that this story isn't from my ex. Please do me a favour to read my own story to the end if you can.

I dated her for 8 yrs and it was my first real experience of boy-girl relationship. I loved her and respected her and she reciprocated this too. She was still looking for admission when I was in 300 level and we lived together for months. At some point I started noticing that her movement was becoming strange, I suspected that she was up to something while I remained faithful as always. About this time I discovered I had an STI of which I didn't sleep with no one but her. I explained to her but she said she might have contacted it in toilet. I struggled to believe her but the trust I had in her was fast declining. When she gained admission I began to notice some strange telephone conversation and I once came across a message she sent to her ex but sincerely there was nothing too sinister in the content apart from the fact that she had already to me she had lost contact with the guy. The suspicion was becoming crazy such that at every opporunity I always searched her phone and got some reasons to suspect her in some ocassions. I had travelled down to her school during my NYSC year without informing her, I got there very late in the night but there was nothing apart from the fact that I met her eating fried egg with plantain when she had told me earlier on the phone that she would only manage 'concoction rice' for dinner but I met her all alone in the room.

Early in the morning of the third day of my impromptu visit a message came through to her phone but she was asleep I opened the message and it read "why are treating me like this, is it because I don't have another girl here?" She didn't give me any good explanation about this as our argument nearly turned to a serious fight.
I then met a girl and asked her out but I felt I was only doing that to have some back up in case things didn't work out between us. This new girl was a virgin and I disciplined myself not to have sex with her as I wasn't sure I would marry her but my attention had become divided and my movement began to become strange to my girl. She started searching my phone to and we began to quarel incessantly.

Expectedly we had some abortions which could be up to or more than the ones you had dear poster but in none of this cases did I accompany her to do the abortion, infact she made abortion look so simple to me with the way she put herself together after abortion except on one very occasion she was almost forced me to go with her and was so down after doing it and something kept telling me that was the only one she really did.

I continued dating the other girl until my girl told me she was pregnant again this happened shortly after my NYSC and I had already started managing some job where I served. I was still suspicious that she might not be pregnant but wanted to get some money from me in the name of abortion then I told her we would not abort this yet I had strange feelings not really about who is responsible for the pregnancy but about wether or not the pregnancy was real. She was in her third year in Uni at this time but on holiday and I gave her 120k to use find some buying and selling just to keep herself busy and well exercised.

I changed my attitude to the new babe and eventually called it quit with her knowing that I was about to become a father. My girl and I agreed that we would let our families know when the pregnancy would be 3 months coz I was still wary of my popsy's probable reaction inspite of not being fed by him any longer. One morning about the time when we were to inform our families, I got a call from her friend that she was rushed to the hospital. At this point my mind went back to my initial suspicion and guess what, she spoke to me with a trembling voice that she had just lost the prgnancy for a cause I couldn't make any sense of. I also suspected the hospital she claimed she was rushed to coz there was a hospital close to her house where she normally went any time she fell sick. I went as far as looking for someone unknown to her to go to the said hospital and confirm if she was there but I could get anyone unfortunately.

She had used 21K out of the money I gave her for petty business for treatment according to her. Sincerely I didn't believe her and started feeling uninterested in her but I couldn't call it quit as I kept thinking of the yrs we've been together and her age. I realised that I was pretending to still love her while hoping sth naturally broke us up. We started quarelling at any slight opportunity yet she wouldn't act like a woman in any case.

I met another girl at this time, I really had strong affection for this girl but still thought it wasn't going to work as my girl wouldn't leave me. This new girl was a final year student as was a virgin too, as a matter of principle I didn't make attempt to sleep with her but I truly loved and wanted her. I decided to carry on with both with the hope that things would sort themselves out.

I got a schorlarship to study abroad and evrything was set. Both girls were aware of this and each of them asked me asked ne to at least meet their parents before I travelled even if I can't do any big introduction. I forced myself to visit the parents of my first girl cos we lived in the same town and I had no excuse to say no eventhough I wished there was one but I couldn't meet the other's parents cos I would have to travel far besides I wasn't sure how things would be despite the fact that I had realised that she's exactly the kind of lady I wish to marry. She even offered to see me off to the airpot but i dodged cos I had been closemarked by the first gir who would later become my ex.

Honestly I shouldn't venture into talking about how I stuggled to keep my mind of the the first girl coz I am tired pressing the keybord but I broke up with her. I found the other girl more suitable, I felt I had taken a wrong step before meeting the right person and I swear this doesn't have to do with anything aside personal preferences and what had happened in the past. Unlike you boyfriend I still showed some remorse and respect knowing that she will be affected to matter what, I am particularly worried about the lenght of the relationship. I didn't oppress her and felt sorry that things didn't work out as planned.

I didn't want to marry her because I had to coz the level of trust had gone below a level that can sustain marriage. I can't explain how sorry I feel not by admitting any giult but just being human. Unlike your case, I wasn't her first boy friend and contrary to your attitude she has been all over me and my family threatening me and doing all sort of things. But I always wish her well with a strong conviction that the step I took was only meant to avoid greater problem in future but I admit that I had my fault too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.