Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? (6965 Views)

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2012
Being a bachelor and having quite a number of visitors coming over especially during weekends. Having a stock piled fridge has always been a passion thing.

When I visit the mall to do my shopping, top on my priority list is usually my Fridge. I love to see a fully stocked fridge with different varieties of Juice, Canned Drink, Chocolate, Cakes, Biscuits and a few number of other junks.

Ladies please can you help suggest other items that one can get to really have a spiced up and well stocked fridge?

What are those things you wished you could munch on as soon as you walk into your boyfriends house?

Okay! Yes I will go again by repeating this thread is for mature and serious minds ONLY. If you don't have a meaningful contributions please just click on the 'BACK' button to return to the previous page. Thanks!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Tashaluv(f): 12:28am On Jun 13, 2012
How about you going to bed now and waking up in the morning with a meaningful thread in mind? 'cos dis totally s-uck!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 12:40am On Jun 13, 2012
Tashaluv: How about you going to bed now and waking up in the morning with a meaningful thread in mind? 'cos dis totally s-uck!!!

That you don't have a boyfriend or he doesn't have a bed space not to talk of a fridge doesn't mean you should go hating.

Even though you phone is china, I guess the 'BACK' button is still functional, you could have just used it.

Now how about you going to continue wallow away in your sorrows?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Tashaluv(f): 12:48am On Jun 13, 2012
Your thread can suck it, Loser!

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2012
Tashaluv: Your thread can suck it, Loser!

Eyah! What a pity.
My thread isn't the cause for your sorrows is it? So why forcing it to suck the *lips seald*.

Maybe you should try the guy next door, he might just help you out with your horn*y mood.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by queensmith: 1:00am On Jun 13, 2012
ben n jerrys
haagen daas
green and blacks
or yoghurt, natural or vanilla yoghurt
and with me you cannot go wrong with m&s new york cheesecake.

find all the above and she'll be yours forever! lol
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith: ben n jerrys
haagen daas
green and blacks

Hmmmm!!! Thanks dear,
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 1:04am On Jun 13, 2012
acidtalk: Being a bachelor and having quite a number of visitors coming over especially during weekends. Having a stock piled fridge has always been a passion thing.

When I visit the mall to do my shopping, top on my priority list is usually my Fridge. I love to see a fully stocked fridge with different varieties of Juice, Canned Drink, Chocolate, Cakes, Biscuits and a few number of other junks.

Ladies please can you help suggest other items that one can get to really have a spiced up and well stocked fridge?

What are those things you wished you could munch on as soon as you walk into your boyfriends house?

Okay! Yes I will go again by repeating this thread is for mature and serious minds ONLY. If you don't have a meaningful contributions please just click on the 'BACK' button to return to the previous page. Thanks!

Lmao! grin
As a lover of all things sweet and sticky grin chocolates (even cereal!), Ben and Jerry's and most importantly puddings and pies! The ones you get at Waitrose just pop them in the microwave for some minutes and its ready. Hmmm, I feel an orgasm coming . Excuse me while I make a quick trip to my fridge cheesy
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2012
Oh and did I forget to mention Magnolias cupcakes? kiss
Gracious God!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Tashaluv(f): 1:07am On Jun 13, 2012
Attention seeking thread, Hmmm I'll pass!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 1:23am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe: Oh and did I forget to mention Magnolias cupcakes? kiss
Gracious God!

Correct BUTTY babe. You are sure making that dum*b razz girl die of envy right now. Because she has not only tasted any of them but have never in her entire life heard of anyone of this item.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 1:26am On Jun 13, 2012
Tashaluv: Attention seeking thread, Hmmm I'll pass!! tongue tongue

No oh! Don't pass. Wait so that you can hear the history of your life.

See your life now?
No be girls like you dey recommend correct butty items.

Instead of you to follow correct boys and people so you can at least know the items even if you are not yet fortunate to taste them, you are here hating on your sorry state.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 1:28am On Jun 13, 2012
Lol! like Tyrion says 'Everything is good with wine in your belly' for me its all of those things grin
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Tashaluv(f): 1:30am On Jun 13, 2012
^^ @#%$$%%4 . .I Laugh in swahili

@Ijebabe, keep helping the op fill up d spaces in hiz thread. Hopefully, his thread would get to a second page in 2019!

am out!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 1:33am On Jun 13, 2012
Tashaluv: ^^ @#%$$%%4 . .I Laugh in swahili

@Ijebabe, keep helping the op fill up d spaces in hiz thread. Hopefully, his thread would get to a second page in 2019!

am out!
Why all the hate
I don't think acidtalk needs me to keep his page busy, his thread topics do that for themselves smiley
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Tashaluv(f): 1:39am On Jun 13, 2012
^ Oh yeah, his thread topic does that for only two people. ijebabe and acidtalk
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 13, 2012
@ tasha, got ur PM but can't understand it.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 1:42am On Jun 13, 2012
Tashaluv: ^ Oh yeah, his thread topic does that for only two people. ijebabe and acidtalk
Oh, you came back. Don't know who you are and don't give a flying fcck just keep me out of your rants.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 13, 2012
Uhm threads that always remind you of your single-hood. I'll just sit back and read. grin

But I must say fridges are my passion. When I open a fridge I want to see snacks and snacks.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:58am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe:
Oh, you came back. Don't know who you are and don't give a flying fcck just keep me out of your rants.
Haba! Cool down for my tasha o! Her Brain dey touch no mind am

Na sure gal tho!

@Tashanda

Wetin u smoke? See as u just dey provoke anyhow, relax joor! cheesy

@op

Moët
Yogurt
Sushi

Wiv dose I thee wed o!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tpia5: 4:05am On Jun 13, 2012

your girlfriends will be impressed no doubt.

ever thought of adding fruit, veggies and water to your diet?

and you and your girlfriends dont eat eba, right?

just asking.

you didnt even mention cornflakes- na wa. It seems nigeria has changed.

abi bo lo lo wa na?
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tpia5: 4:05am On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tpia5: 4:06am On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 4:19am On Jun 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haba! Cool down for my tasha o! Her Brain dey touch no mind am

Na sure gal tho!

@Tashanda

Wetin u smoke? See as u just dey provoke anyhow, relax joor! cheesy

@op

Moët
Yogurt
Sushi

Wiv dose I thee wed o!

Lol, no worries.
kokolet, hope say body dey? This wan wey blokos dey keep you busy wink
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2012
Yoplait, Ice cream, Kit-Kat, Ferrero Rocher,.....
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tpia5: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2012
meds to counter whatever.

medication for high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, etc.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 13, 2012
^^hhmmm.......very wise
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tpia5: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2012
^just speaking from what i know.

yorubas say omode le laso to agba sugbon ko le ni akisa to agba.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by freecocoa(f): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2012
Igbo(weed) leaves
Better oha soup
Half cooked meat
Water
Alomo bitters
I really love yogurt so that too.
Some kpof kpof\chin chin
Beverages
Mayonnaise
Bread
Cabin biscuit
Fresh tomatoes
Ground nut grin

You need more?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tellwisdom: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2012
Bro, condom, panadol,slippers, buy laptop put inside join! Mumu pikin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2012
freecocoa: Igbo(weed) leaves
Better oha soup
Half cooked meat
Water
Alomo bitters
I really love yogurt so that too.
Some kpof kpof\chin chin
Beverages
Mayonnaise
Bread
Cabin biscuit
Fresh tomatoes
Ground nut grin

You need more?

All these in your fridge?
Sweet heart I didn't mean a 'dead' fridge. I meant a working and well chilling fridge. lol!.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by 190: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith: ben n jerrys
haagen daas
green and blacks

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Only Girls Can Relate To / COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.