Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. (3746 Views)

Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / The Bibllical Explanation Of Potiphar's Wife And Joseph / The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Goshen360(m): 4:42am On Jun 13, 2012
Have you ever thought or wondered why Potiphar's wife was so insistent and persistent on having an affair with Joseph?

Well, I will like the Bible teachers on this board to explore and make attempt to reveal this hidden truth even though I found the key to this timely truth and mystery. However, this thread might not be long before we unfold the mystery depending on how our Bible teachers on this board hit the point and unlock the truth.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2012
Goshen360: Have you ever thought or wondered why Potiphar's wife was so insistent and persistent on having an affair with Joseph?

Well, I will like the Bible teachers on this board to explore and make attempt to reveal this hidden truth even though I found the key to this timely truth and mystery. However, this thread might not be long before we unfold the mystery depending on how our Bible teachers on this board hit the point and unlock the truth.

I haven't noticed or payed much attention to that story..

All I'v always learnt from Joseph is how to be chaste in all things......

But wait o if u ask me again I fit jokingly tell you say JOSEPH was too hot,that's why portiphars wife insisted on sleeping with him..lol
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2012
Who is potiphar? where is he from and of what importance is he to your 2012 existence?? by the way, how much of your time have you dedicated to the study of your own history(African History)? your own history was stampeded, barely written, forgotten and even regarded as myths when told. but the persians and jewish histoy(that was brought here by arab jihadists and european colonialists)are well documented, compiled, edited and re-written, regarded as holy books.
Oh! Oh! Africa, "emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our mind"
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by buzugee(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

But wait o if u ask me again I fit jokingly tell you say JOSEPH was too hot,that's why portiphars wife insisted on sleeping with him..lol

yeah i am like Ijawkid. i havent read that story in eons grin however for the sake of this thread i will try to go over it. i normally try to stay away from the chronicles and kings because those are just history. i am not really interested in that history. just prophesys and laws and commands and lessons
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by buzugee(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2012
991: Who is potiphar? where is he from and of what importance is he to your 2012 existence?? by the way, how much of your time have you dedicated to the study of your own history(African History)? your own history was stampeded, barely written, forgotten and even regarded as myths when told. but the persians and jewish histoy(that was brought here by arab jihadists and european colonialists)are well documented, compiled, edited and re-written, regarded as holy books.
Oh! Oh! Africa, "emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our mind"
the story in the bible is the story of africa. you ran into west africa after 70 AD. before 70 AD you were not called african.

1 Like

Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by buzugee(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2012
LoJ: Hello Goshen,

If you have an insight to give to edify the people of GOD, do it and may the LORD bless u.

But what's the point of trying to be mysterious about a revelation the LORD gave to you FREELY? Have you adopted this strategy from Buzugee? Have you considered the fact that, it removes the glory of GOD and places the attention on you the poster? Oh! How great are u to have been able to unfold this.

I do not say this is what you mean(t) but actually that's how people can feel that.

So, there's no point in playing games with the precious flock of GOD. If you've got a revelation, an insight, a prophecy, an exhortation, feel free to drop it here or anywhere else, with simplicity of heart and without ceremony. And thus, the LORD will bless you for your noble service to his work.

Be encouraged for I know you're an Apostle of the MOST HIGH.

LoJ
stop being a boring curmudgeon. you have to admit that it spices up the section a lil. whats that saying again ? all work and no play grin hey hows the indomitable Lions doing these days ?
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by buzugee(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goshen360: Have you ever thought or wondered why Potiphar's wife was so insistent and persistent on having an affair with Joseph?

BESIDES JOSEPH BEING DESCRIBED AS A RAVISHING AND HANDSOME HUNK ? grin grin YEAH, THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS WHAT GOT OVER HER SO SHE COULD ACT THAT WAY ( PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD
PROVERBS 16 VS 1 To man belong the plans of the heart, but from the LORD comes the reply of the tongue.

SO BASICALLY THE PURPOSE OF THAT IS TO GET HIM TO THE PLACE HE WILL NEED TO BE ( PRISON )IN ORDER TO GET TO PHAROAHS PALACE. AND FROM PHAROAHS PALACE HE CAN BE RE-UNITED WITH THE 12 TRIBES AND CAN HELP THEM OUT IN TIMES OFF FAMINE. SO BASICALLY, IT WAS ALL A MEANS TO AN END IN GODS PLAN TO REUNITE THE 12 TRIBES grin grin grin THATS MY FINAL ANSWER grin
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by buzugee(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
991: Who is potiphar? where is he from and of what importance is he to your 2012 existence?? by the way, how much of your time have you dedicated to the study of your own history(African History)? your own history was stampeded, barely written, forgotten and even regarded as myths when told. but the persians and jewish histoy(that was brought here by arab jihadists and european colonialists)are well documented, compiled, edited and re-written, regarded as holy books.
speaking of mental slavery, i think you need to emancipate your mind from mental slavery. are you a white man ? are you related to a white man ? so why do you call yourself african ? are you related to the white man named leo scipio africanus ? is he your great great great relative ? cuz you know africa was named after a white man right ? leo scipio africanus. so are you his relative ? we are trying to reconnect you to your real history here but you insist on being a colonial pet. you got discontinued from your real heritage ( jeremiah 17 vs 4 ). your real heritage is that you are a hebrew israelite. the bible is about you. but nooooooooo you wanna be called a white mans name. you wanna be african. you luh the white man so much. thats your problem. brother you are suffering from colonial mentality. you need help. let us help you. we are here to untangle you from the shackles of mental slavery grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Goshen360(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
@ LoJ,

In response to your comment at me. You maybe right in the way you look at it because we all have different views to certain matter. I don't discredit you for that. However, you have made some important point in your comment BUT God is my witness, I act as the Spirit of God deals with me. There is something the Spirit of God wants me to use the thread by wisdom to teach and that is, to teach and encourage God's people THE IMPORTANCE OF "HOLY SPIRIT" AND USE OF WORD STUDY AID in studying the word of God. Freely I have received and NEVER will I take Glory for any revelation the Lord revealed to me. Recently, the Spirit of God said to me and I said it in one of the threads here that, THERE IS UNTAPPED HIDDEN TRUTH, REVELATION AND MESSAGES CONCEALED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT OF WHICH THE REALITY AND SUBSTANCE ARE NOW REVEALED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.

Furthermore, the Spirit of God said to me, "This is the secret by which I revealed to the Apostles of Old especially, Paul. To be able to do deep exposition of the word and unfold the hidden truth of ancient OT as it is fulfilled in the NT is to spend time with me (Holy Spirit) and search out the deep thing using all avenues available to you". The Spirit of God told me this long ago to develop my teaching grace/gift and I have been doing it and found it to be very true. This thread is one of them and now, the Spirit of God wants me to encourage others in the body of Christ on this religious session to begin to do same if they will be willing.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Goshen360(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

You and your joke, I know say you or your friend (I no mention name oo) must crack this kind joke sha,lolz grin grin grin. I expected this kind of joke from you or your friend. yeyekid grin grin grin
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Goshen360(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
buzugee: BESIDES JOSEPH BEING DESCRIBED AS A RAVISHING AND HANDSOME HUNK ? grin grin YEAH, THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS WHAT GOT OVER HER SO SHE COULD ACT THAT WAY ( PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD
PROVERBS 16 VS 1 To man belong the plans of the heart, but from the LORD comes the reply of the tongue.

SO BASICALLY THE PURPOSE OF THAT IS TO GET HIM TO THE PLACE HE WILL NEED TO BE ( PRISON )IN ORDER TO GET TO PHAROAHS PALACE. AND FROM PHAROAHS PALACE HE CAN BE RE-UNITED WITH THE 12 TRIBES AND CAN HELP THEM OUT IN TIMES OFF FAMINE. SO BASICALLY, IT WAS ALL A MEANS TO AN END IN GODS PLAN TO REUNITE THE 12 TRIBES grin grin grin THATS MY FINAL ANSWER grin

You are driving the right way little by little BUT you NO dey look road where you dey drive. E be like say when you dey drive, you too dey look outside. grin grin grin. Anyway, you almost hit it but side look too much for you. grin grin grin
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by logicboy: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2012

Mental slavery still affects Nigerians. Slvery to foriegn religions. We accept 2 religions (Islam and Christianity) which both came from slave masters and throw away our identity.

Seriously, do you really need to know about Joseph and Portiphar's wife to know that there are negative consequences of adultery? Or that people can be wicked?
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
buzugee: the story in the bible is the story of africa. you ran into west africa after 70 AD. before 70 AD you were not called african.

Thanks for that answer....

He forgets that d whole bible story was still within africa and about africa.....
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy:

Mental slavery still affects Nigerians. Slvery to foriegn religions. We accept 2 religions (Islam and Christianity) which both came from slave masters and throw away our identity.

Seriously, do you really need to know about Joseph and Portiphar's wife to know that there are negative consequences of adultery? Or that people can be wicked?

Oboy I no see that our post again o....

Where we were discussing about evolution...
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goshen360:

You are driving the right way little by little BUT you NO dey look road where you dey drive. E be like say when you dey drive, you too dey look outside. grin grin grin. Anyway, you almost hit it but side look too much for you. grin grin grin

Lol

The boy ehh.....

I no go enter motor wey buzugee dey drive...lol
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by logicboy: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

He forgets that d whole bible story was still within africa and about africa.....

Egypt and Ethopia do not represent the whole of Africa. Dont be foolish
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by logicboy: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Oboy I no see that our post again o....

Where we were discussing about evolution...

Your thread that got hidden or moved?

I debunked your copy and paste on mutation breeding but my post did not go through as the site said that the htread had been moved or hidden
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy:

Your thread that got hidden or moved?

I debunked your copy and paste on mutation breeding but my post did not go through as the site said that the htread had been moved or hidden

So what was ya conclusion after debunking...

Did it prove otherwise??

Is evolution real??

Do u put ur faith in it??

So u so strongly agree we came from apes??

Ur gonna tell me we need like a million yrs to see a human mutate or evolve into a monster or a bird...

I just pray the evolution theory affects only its apologists...
It'll be sweet to see all atheists and evolutionist evolve into some monsters or amphibians....lol

Have those evolutionist that were quoted taken back there comments on this issue??

I still got 2 others to paste bro......
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
LoJ:

This is ethnocentrism and it is foolishness. The Bible gives us lessons, principles of life and laws by which the Universe is governed (GOD being the creator). GOD has choosen in his sovereignty to use israel as an example to show to men what happen when we obey his laws, and whenever we go against them.

It's like your mathematics teacher taking an equation as an example: He's not trying to tell you that it is the only equation that exists, neither is he telling you that it's the best and most useful equation on earth. Just showing you the rules and principles, and it's up to you to apply them whenever you'll find any other equation.

Accepting Christianity has not make europe nor america worse than other area of the world. In fact, Natives Americans had to reject their own history to embrace the puritans... They are not any worse than africa now.

I'm not saying we should forget our history. My point here is, using the pretext of knowing our culture to reject GOD is just madness, ethnocentric madness.

LoJ

which of the gods?
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
buzugee: the story in the bible is the story of africa. you ran into west africa after 70 AD. before 70 AD you were not called african.

sorry dude, you were misinformed! do your research well.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by logicboy: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

So what was ya conclusion after debunking...

Did it prove otherwise??

Is evolution real??

Do u put ur faith in it??

So u so strongly agree we came from apes??

Ur gonna tell me we need like a million yrs to see a human mutate or evolve into a monster or a bird...

I just pray the evolution theory affects only its apologists...
It'll be sweet to see all atheists and evolutionist evolve into some monsters or amphibians....lol

Have those evolutionist that were quoted taken back there comments on this issue??

I still got 2 others to paste bro......

I am not in the mood to derail this thread any further. Evolution has been proven. Your God hasnt. End of story
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy:

I am not in the mood to derail this thread any further. Evolution has been proven. Your God hasnt. End of story

EvÓlution has not been proven joor....

Which kin baby talk be that??

Its still a theory...
What do u mean??

Where is d evidence we came from apes....

Show me video....

Ur hanging ur whole life on a mere theory that'll soon be further debunked as time goes by....

No worry na this world we dey...

We go see na......
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by logicboy: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

EvÓlution has not been proven joor....

Which kin baby talk be that??

[b]Its still a theory...
[/b]What do u mean??

Where is d evidence we came from apes....

Show me video....

Ur hanging ur whole life on a mere theory that'll soon be further debunked as time goes by....

No worry na this world we dey...

We go see na......

Germ theory is still a theory.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy:

Germ theory is still a theory.

Germ is not even my problem here...

The greatest of problems is how man got here and how he came into existence.....

Evolution says we came from apes(our fore fathers)....

That is my major problem....

I want real life proof for that.....

Send me videos,links....

Send them to my email...

Wagskehinde@yahoo.com

I need proof my bro...

Not just some side talks....

Let's deal with us humans....

Meanwhile did ya mutation research end up in creating new species??

That I wanna know too...

Send that research work too to my email......
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by buzugee(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol

The boy ehh.....

I no go enter motor wey buzugee dey drive...lol
i am quite the driver i shall have you know. my chauffeuring skills are impeccable and exquisite sad
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
buzugee: speaking of mental slavery, i think you need to emancipate your mind from mental slavery. are you a white man ? are you related to a white man ? so why do you call yourself african ? are you related to the white man named leo scipio africanus ? is he your great great great relative ? cuz you know africa was named after a white man right ? leo scipio africanus. so are you his relative ? we are trying to reconnect you to your real history here but you insist on being a colonial pet. you got discontinued from your real heritage ( jeremiah 17 vs 4 ). your real heritage is that you are a hebrew israelite. the bible is about you. but nooooooooo you wanna be called a white mans name. you wanna be african. you luh the white man so much. thats your problem. brother you are suffering from colonial mentality. you need help. let us help you. we are here to untangle you from the shackles of mental slavery grin

you make me laugh dude, I am a staunch Atheist ok? demythologically reasoning yes am a relative of leo scipio africanus if that would satisfy your curiosity, if you were born in Borno state by Malllam Shehu Ahmed, would be quoting jeremiah 17 vs 4? seriously you need to shake the religious dust off your mind to reason noetically.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by buzugee(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Logicboy forgets alot of things. i think he has dementia cheesy
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by buzugee(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goshen360:

we dey wait ya explanashaun now. it better live up too grin
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by buzugee(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
Dr. Joe:

sorry dude, you were misinformed! do your research well.
nah YOU were misinformed. may i recommend a book to you ? BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU. get your knowledge up. its lacking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do You Stand On The Supernatural? / Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) / Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.