Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age (14423 Views)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by tpia0003: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2014
How Do We Squeeze It Out Of Him?

My best friend met a guy three months ago and I must confess the relationship is heaven made on earth and I have never seen her so happy and glowing but yesterday she came to me crying that she wants to call the relationship off course the guy has bluntly refused to tell her his surname and age. She has begged, threatened and even walked out for a while but the guy came to beg but still refused to tell her his name and surname. I told her to forget and enjoy her happiness but she is scared that the guy might be up to something for hiding such an important information. Should she work out or just wait till he opens his mouth to tell her,but she already made the mistake of sleeping with him.

this is a tough one.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
jossy26:
Firstly, I hope you not the one we talking about here and did you just type that you /(your friend) slept with someone without knowing his name? Haa nkan mbe........
Anywaz, the guy already got what he wanted so what does she need the name for? I don't think anything concrete will come out of that relationship; my 2cent
When one's full name becomes more private than his private parts cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by cutiereborn(f): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
How Do We Squeeze It Out Of Him?

My best friend met a guy three months ago and I must confess the relationship is heaven made on earth and I have never seen her so happy and glowing but yesterday she came to me crying that she wants to call the relationship off course the guy has bluntly refused to tell her his surname and age. She has begged, threatened and even walked out for a while but the guy came to beg but still refused to tell her his name and surname. I told her to forget and enjoy her happiness but she is scared that the guy might be up to something for hiding such an important information. Should she work out or just wait till he opens his mouth to tell her,but she already made the mistake of sleeping with him.
First of all, he is not her "boyfriend" cos for even casual friends, first thing you know about them is their full names.
Lastly, she should count her losses & move on!
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by tpia0003: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
jossy26:
Firstly, I hope you not the one we talking about here and did you just type that you /(your friend) slept with someone without knowing his name? Haa nkan mbe........
Anywaz, the guy already got what he wanted so what does she need the name for?

true, i guess.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Ralphlauren(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2016
TV01:
Erm...he's not her boyfriend cheesy

(Although I must confess I'm having difficulty classifying this one. It's not, FWB, it's not jump-off, it's not one-night stand. Oya young people, please help an old-timer out!)

N&I

It's 'chop and clean mouth' cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
I wouldn't advise her to enjoy her happiness for now. After 3 months she doesn't know his surname or age? Those are very simple facts. When you are a student you are privy to eachothers last names...even of students not in your particular class. How much more should you know this basic info of someone your dating or bf/gf with? Its not as if she is asking for his whole life history, lol. She should keep her eyes open if she decides to stay with him.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by ladygudhead(f): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Maybe he is Dangote's son ooo shockedshocked
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by lavanahblog(f): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2020
You can get his name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring / The Challenges Of Being The 1st Child / What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.