Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

One Month Unlimited Access To The Internet With Etisalat Network Pc $ Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Month Unlimited Access To The Internet With Etisalat Network Pc $ Phone (2026 Views)

How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L / WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Month Unlimited Access To The Internet With Etisalat Network Pc $ Phone by Cisco1: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2012
The stress of spending 1000 to get 200mb is now over, no limitation with this settings. i have discovered again the Apn, username and password that will help you to browse and download again with etisalat.simply buy a modem or phone and i will show you the steps to achieve that. no software needed just little settings that does magic. after one month you can now renew the steps to browse the following month this is what i have been doing since april 2012
CONTACT ME: 08060152822 FOR ALL THE DIRECTIVE
Re: One Month Unlimited Access To The Internet With Etisalat Network Pc $ Phone by brianromel(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2012
Bro no need for calling you,let me help you with it.

So people Check one of the two postson airtel bis or USING MTN BIS ON A LAPTOP,Etisalat bis on a pc or android phone.

The details you will need are all there and its free, so no need to waste money calling anyone except its you girlfriend.

So what are you waiting for Hurry now while Moderators angers last. lol.
Re: One Month Unlimited Access To The Internet With Etisalat Network Pc $ Phone by Chitexs250(m): 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
Please guys we are all here to help each other so please if you have any useful info that can help us out here concerning the etisalat bis for internet i am very interested because those 200mb is not really enough i hope you guys understood what i mean by that so i beg you in the name of God.
Re: One Month Unlimited Access To The Internet With Etisalat Network Pc $ Phone by dj5naira(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2012
Cisco.:
The stress of spending 1000 to get 200mb is now over, no limitation with this settings. i have discovered again the Apn, username and password that will help you to browse and download again with etisalat.simply buy a modem or phone and i will show you the steps to achieve that. no software needed just little settings that does magic. after one month you can now renew the steps to browse the following month this is what i have been doing since april 2012
CONTACT ME: 08060152822 FOR ALL THE DIRECTIVE
Switch on your phone!
Re: One Month Unlimited Access To The Internet With Etisalat Network Pc $ Phone by kay10: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
Please delete this fake thread,it is disturbing

(1) (Reply)

Real Bbm Apk For Android / Meet The Boss Phone: The "World's First 7-inch Dual-sim Tor Smartphone" / Fast Charging Usb Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.