Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

You Know She Is The One... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know She Is The One... (9521 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know She Is The One... by Maleeq(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
I've been putting up a mental list of reasons/pointers to knowing when the lady I am with is THE one!

I'd list a couple I feel are worthy enough, and y'all could add up to it too. Simply append to "You know she is the one..." to what ever you wish to share!

Here goes:

1. You know she is the one if she is the last one you think about before you fall asleep.
2. You know she is the one when you guys talk endlessly and still don't run out of topics!
3. You know she is the one when she makes you feel rich when the chips are down.

Any other? guys?
Re: You Know She Is The One... by lifestyle1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Maleeq: I've been putting up a mental list of reasons/pointers to knowing when the lady I am with is THE one!

I'd list a couple I feel are worthy enough, and y'all could add up to it too. Simply append to "You know she is the one..." to what ever you wish to share!

Here goes:

1. You know she is the one if she is the last one you think about before you fall asleep.
2. You know she is the one when you guys talk endlessly and still don't run out of topics!
3. You know she is the one when she makes you feel rich when the chips are down.

Any other? guys?

Fantasy.. Dream on... undecided

5 Likes

Re: You Know She Is The One... by Joey82(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
Maleeq: I've been putting up a mental list of reasons/pointers to knowing when the lady I am with is THE one!

Here goes:

Any other? guys?

kuchi kuchi huta hae!

1 Like

Re: You Know She Is The One... by Knight1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
@life style
If you have nothing nice to contribute, just move along.

@OP
You know she's the one when............you just know! smiley
Re: You Know She Is The One... by jimharry21(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
you know she's the one when both of you are parrots so you can talk endlessly with lacking topic!
Re: You Know She Is The One... by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
NAIRALAND has turn intoEverybody dey carry mumu topic come dey post,jare read nd go no quotes
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know she is the one when she gets PREGNANT for YOU! undecided undecided

Whether u like it or not! tongue tongue

13 Likes

Re: You Know She Is The One... by omega25red(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2012

Here goes:

Any other? guys?
your number one is flawed because eventually the honeymoon phase will pass and you will think of ways to escape this woman who wont leave you alone
your number two is flawed because during the honeymoon phase it seems like you can talk forever because you are still getting to know each other. Eventually the stories start to repeat
your number three is flawed because the only thing she needs to do is to support you and not make you feel rich

you know she is the one when you fight and it seems like you are going to end it but you both figure out how to solve the issue and think of ways not to repeat the problem
you know she is the one when you are sick and she drops all she is doing to check on your welfare
you know she is the one when even after you lost your job she reminds you that she has your back and continues to Nag and encourage you to pick yourself up and get back in the game
you know she is the one when you are having 3ex and you come quick and you both laugh and say wow that was great instead of her being mad and trying to embarass you
you know she is the one when she makes an attempt to pay for dinner even if she knows that you are paying
you know she is the one when she fights with you because you dont want to spend time with her family

these are just a few

26 Likes

Re: You Know She Is The One... by lifestyle1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
Knight1: @life style
If you have nothing nice to contribute, just move along.

@OP
You know she's the one when............you just know! smiley

Young man, I am entitled to my opinion. LOVE is a DREAM.. undecided And if i may ask, what did you contribute ? undecided
Re: You Know She Is The One... by gegee(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
boring thread
Re: You Know She Is The One... by cashmentor(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
You Know she's the One when she meets up to your standard(s)....you could think about your granny before u fall asleep.... You Could spot a girl/lady and immediately tell from afar that she's the One! It all depends on what u want.... For instant, Being A Seminar Promoter, a Success Coach and equaly running an NGO, my taste of Ladies have always been: One dat has charisma, Charm and good Oratory....hence finding her wasn't a problem..so bro, just set some standards and She'll Magnet u when u spot her Anywhere, Guaranteed!
Re: You Know She Is The One... by dulaman: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
U knw she's d one If she always flash u or send u mtn flash evrytm 'pls send me credit'

2 Likes

Re: You Know She Is The One... by azubaby(f): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
you know she is d one wen she prays for u more dan she prays for her self.
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Skii(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2012

Here goes:

Any other? guys?

Optimist

life_style:

Fantasy.. Dream on... undecided

Pessimist

omega25red:
your number one is flawed because eventually the honeymoon phase will pass and you will think of ways to escape this woman who wont leave you alone
your number two is flawed because during the honeymoon phase it seems like you can talk forever because you are still getting to know each other. Eventually the stories start to repeat
your number three is flawed because the only thing she needs to do is to support you and not make you feel rich

you know she is the one when you fight and it seems like you are going to end it but you both figure out how to solve the issue and think of ways not to repeat the problem
you know she is the one when you are sick and she drops all she is doing to check on your welfare
you know she is the one when even after you lost your job she reminds you that she has your back and continues to Nag and encourage you to pick yourself up and get back in the game
you know she is the one when you are having 3ex and you come quick and you both laugh and say wow that was great instead of her being mad and trying to embarass you
you know she is the one when she makes an attempt to pay for dinner even if she knows that you are paying
you know she is the one when she fights with you because you dont want to spend time with her family

these are just a few

Realist

11 Likes

Re: You Know She Is The One... by lifestyle1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Skii:

Optimist

Pessimist

Realist

And you are ?................ undecided
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Les: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
Abdul Adam56: NAIRALAND has turn intoEverybody dey carry mumu topic come dey post,jare read nd go no quotes
i de tells you!
Re: You Know She Is The One... by animari(f): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know she's the one when she loves you for what you are and not in spite of what you are
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know she is the one when she is very submissive and makes you feel like the controller the man in the relationship.
Re: You Know She Is The One... by animari(f): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
Vikin: You know she is the one when she gets PREGNANT for YOU! undecided undecided

Whether u like it or not! tongue tongue

And she did this to you all on her own? Clever woman oooo
Re: You Know She Is The One... by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
@op,
U knw she's the one when u imagine her handicapped and u still love her at that. Dat's wat i call unconditional love!
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
Maleeq:

Bullsh!+
Re: You Know She Is The One... by NET1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
omega25red:

these are just a few

You're so on point bro. These are the things Men should seek out in women - not the flashes in the pan that we see these days. Anyway, I think I've seen only a few ladies who have these qualities.

.NET
Re: You Know She Is The One... by mspookie: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
when she becomes a signatory to your account and has the code to your ATM. grin
dont believe me!
Re: You Know She Is The One... by nwanioma(f): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
azubaby: you know she is d one wen she prays for u more dan she prays for her self.

Who we go ask?
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know she's the one when you offer her Ijebu Garri with Groundnuts and Iced Water...yet she doesn't frown
You know she's the one if after 5 years of marriage, you guys are still together grin

You can never tell until you stand the test of time...

1 Like

Re: You Know She Is The One... by nwanioma(f): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
omega25red:

these are just a few

All on point xcept for number4, if i am committing a sin, it should at least be fun, and he would probably make a habit of it! grin
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
nwani oma:

All on point xcept for number4, if i am committing a sin, it should at least be fun, and he would probably make a habit of it! grin

In essence "what is worth sinning, is worth sinning wella grin

So at the end you can be an over-CUMmer grin

1 Like

Re: You Know She Is The One... by omega25red(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
nwani oma:

trust and beleive that only a douche bag of a man will make a habit of that. In his mind the guy would know he messed up and will be looking forward to paying you back what he owes grin
Re: You Know She Is The One... by vilively: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
life_style:

And you are ?................ undecided

The analyst...LOL.
Re: You Know She Is The One... by purpinkx(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
omega25red:

these are just a few
... I know u're (the) one who actually thinks with a brain ... Guess others here think their arʁ٤s are dual purpose(i.e thinking & sh١٢١ng) smiley

1 Like

Re: You Know She Is The One... by DonTim1: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
u knw she is d one even after u av gone far and wide, done this and dat, n u realize she defines HAPINESS n no one measures up in the entirety of her being.
Re: You Know She Is The One... by hoyehdiran: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
dulaman: U knw she's d one If she always flash u or send u mtn flash evrytm 'pls send me credit'

Talking from experience I guess!!! LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Main Reason Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex!! / Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. / Girls, If Ur Guy Is Not One of These 3, Sorry O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.