Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) (14401 Views)

Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In / Gov. Amaechi Visits Lamido In Jigawa / Think Only Fashola & Amaechi Are Doing Wonders? Check Out Sule Lamido In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by chosen04(f): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
nagoma:

YOU MEAN LET'S HAVE A SOUTHERNER - NOT SO?

Lets have a compentent hand . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by blank(f): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
undecidedI wonder how long it took him to dress up.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
luvinhubby: This man should go and face his cattle and let's have a new CBN governor.

Exactly!!!

nagoma:

YOU MEAN LET'S HAVE A SOUTHERNER - NOT SO?

If a Southerner can do the job without being a bigot, why not? cool cool cool
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
Beaf!:

^
Are you Blind? cant you see the PDP logo at the centre of the carpet?

@post

1st picture - CBN (may be)*notice people on suits
2nd picture - Kano State Government Hous
3rd picture - same as above ^
4th picture - CBN (may be)*notice people on suits
5th picture - From Emir's palace after coronation
6th picture - At the Emir's palace during coronation

Poster/Sahara why did you mix them up

Ya just notice that but def one of these pix it at CBN, are d real beaf cos u know i will get u if u talk to me like that cool
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by sammisra: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
ismhab: Saharareporterr are wicked and dangerous liars, they are enemies of Nigeria.
ismhab: Saharareporterr are wicked and dangerous liars, they are enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
blank: undecidedI wonder how long it took him to dress up.

Not even that, do u know how much Nigerian budget that has gone into this "one AGBADA"
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by sammisra: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
Yes of course na! I remember they post false letter two years back about the suicide of our great scholar shk ja'afar m adam. If is possible why we dont block them for our business.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by aneldaking(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
pals lets try 2 look closer bkos it seems d more u look d lex u c .nw dnt u tink dat sanusi is just trying 2 ridickle ebele's govt luk very well has dis guy ever taking govt seriously.has he ever regarded ebele as his superior.men diz guy will soon go dwn just mark my words
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by nduchucks: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
Dudu_Negro: SLS is Dan Majen of Kano, not of Nigeria! This is a psychological drama and is aimed at reconditioning the populace to accept Hausa as the defacto central ruling class.

Are you a shrink or a unrepentant conspiracy theorist? which kind conclusion be dis one wey you reach so, wettin Fulani people do you?
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by aneldaking(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
aneldaking: pals lets try 2 look closer bkos it seems d more u look d lex u c .nw dnt u tink dat sanusi is just trying 2 ridickle ebele's govt luk very well has dis guy ever taking govt seriously.has he ever regarded ebele as his superior.men diz guy will soon go dwn just mark my words
he nw does tins dat wil boil d pples heart even jeg well he has done well in d ministry of boko haram dats y he is been rewarded after all he deserve it 4 his hard work he is doing d will of he wo sent hm 4rm above kip it up (4 ur ming)
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by juman(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
Ranka dede grin

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by ballabriggs: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Are you a shrink or a unrepentant conspiracy theorist? which kind conclusion be dis one wey you reach so, wettin Fulani people do you?

Nna Ehn na the same question wey I dey ask O. His biggest sin is that he is Fulani thus is not competent enough to be the CBN Gov. Even people who don't understand the basics of monetary policy and central banking question his competence. Seriously, wetin Fulani people do dem?
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by aneldaking(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
aneldaking: pals lets try 2 look closer bkos it seems d more u look d lex u c .nw dnt u tink dat sanusi is just trying 2 ridickle ebele's govt luk very well has dis guy ever taking govt seriously.has he ever regarded ebele as his superior.men diz guy will soon go dwn just mark my words
he nw does tins dat wil boil d pples heart even jeg well he has done well in d ministry of boko haram dats y he is been rewarded after all he deserve it 4 his hard work he is doing d will of he wo sent hm 4rm above kip it up (4 ur mind)
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
Thats CBN Office
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
was he scanned for explosives?
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by manchy7531: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
gboss4sure: Thats CBN Office
is that the new uniform for bankers,like that of police?
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Torch1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
I taught that was a masquarade?
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
grin grin grin Concealing a couple of AK47 rifles and few bags of TNT & BH improvised Explosives wouldn't be difficult underneath such garb. grin grin grin

Abeg Wetin be the meaning of Dan Maje sef?
And with dis notice me e be like say this mallam go prefer the new status to CBN governor o.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
CHESSBOARD:
Where did you see PDP logo, shocked, Men thats CBN office, and this mallam should not wear this to work.

look closely at the 3rd picture. @ the center of the rug
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by texazzpete(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
TheShopKeeper: In a week when the CBN lost some of its senior staff to the ill-fated plane crash, SLS should at least show some respect to the departed.
When did the chieftaincy garb became an official work attire.
It shows how power hungry SLS is?

The Dana air crash was more than a week ago...it shows how poorly educated you are.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by auwal87(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
gboss4sure: Thats CBN Office

No, that is the Kano State Governor's Office!
Those guys in suits are mostly the Kano governor's aides and security, they have nothing to do with the CBN, please people.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by auwal87(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
Don't start another wahala!
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by mathskill: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
manny4life:

Exactly!!!

The renowned global financial intelliegence magazine, The Banker, published by the Financial Times, has conferred on Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi two awards. He has been recognised with the global award for Central Bank Governor of the Year, as well as for Central Bank Governor of the Year for Africa. The TIME magazine also listed Sanusi in its TIMES 100 list of most influential people of 2011.Governor Sanusi has spoken at many distinguished events, including Warwick Economics Summit in February 2012 where he spoke about Banking Reforms in Nigeria and their impact on the Economy.IF YOU LIKE MAKE BILE THEY COMOT FOR YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE OF THE HATRED YOU HAVE FOR SLS.YOU CANT TAKE HIS ACHIEVEMENTS AWAY.I ALSO BELIEVE TILL YOU DIE YOU WONT ACHIEVE QUARTER OF WHAT HE HAS DONE.HATER FOR LIFE.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Hadone(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
manny4life:

Exactly!!!

WHAT IF A NORTHERNER ALSO CAN?
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by lateef4me(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
I don't think the islamic fanatic can carry his madness to that extent .....
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by aljharem(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
lateef4me: I don't think the islamic fanatic can carry his madness to that extent .....

I wonder why an Igbo man like you is using Lateef ?
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by luvinhubby(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
[quote author=Had_one]
WHAT IF A NORTHERNER ALSO
CAN?[/quote
It's not abt north or south, it's about right attitude.
This Sanusi guy has this air of 'i'm an untouchable royal ruling class and ya all are peasants'.
Receiving titles in the midst of mourning, doling out cash to Uniben for PHD and boko haram victims for title. And to rub it in, comes to work on a Monday morning with traditional regallia.
Pls return to your cattle mallam, lest they all die off
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Moderrator: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
Where are his hands?
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by GATomcruise: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
our money de work
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Godogwu: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
Whats with some people on here.....when did tribalism get this deep? I'm still in shock. It's just a man wearing his chieftancy attire, whether at the govt house or at the central bank it doesn't matter. He is most def not going to wear that everyday...and even if he does, it doesn't affect his judgement , views, suggestions or opinions. I'm Igbo and I careless about this tribalistic BS going on, all we should want is continuos growth in Nigeria regardless of who rules.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by musty1987(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Ijogz K: That is CBN office grin... I was once there.... cool

my guy i was also there b4, i know u there cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by odedele: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
useless malo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holes On A Pedestrian Bridge At Iyana-Oworo In Lagos (pics) / Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov / Ganduje Signs $1.8bn Railway Project With Chinese Firm(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.