Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster (11401 Views)

"Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Knnawuba(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
grin wetin man nor go see! The name of the movie is 'Ija Oba'...

2 Likes

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
make sense...imagine him with this regalia in white house,the congress might even emulate him and have a day set apart for traditional regalia
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by nwaafo1: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
Yoruba movie
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by hycebee(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
And this post made it to the home page. Na wa sha. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by LailaIkeji1: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
lol
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by atasteve: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin grin Home video!!!
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by inspirenet: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
lolz
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by friedrice1: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
Awww! this is great.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Dondav(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
I don't believe that CRAP
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Thugnificent(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lwkmd!
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by ismhab(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
This Obama is a rogue, do u know the meaning of obama? Oba is a yoruba word which means chief, so obama is a yoruba man.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by megxo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
IMAGINE SAY HIM NA BABA LAWO.......
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by naylove(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
Peak of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by oladayo042: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
If Obama is the king in that movie, Hilary Clinton should be made the Iyalode, Leon Panetta the Balogun, Timothy Geithner the Otun, and so on......
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by SisiKill1: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
SMDH!!

A couple of years ago, when some of us called for the banning of Nollywood. . .people got on our cases. They couldn't give us a logical reason, everything was based on sentiment. To show how into Nollywood they were, they accused us of being witches and wizards. cheesy cheesy

Now look how Nollywood is disgracing us. . .if it's not Rihanna vs Beyounce, it is Avatar vs Ben10 boys. Now they've got Obama playing ijile Babalawo/Oba. Just when you start to think they can't sink any lower, they slap you upside the head for underestimating them, pick up their shovel and start digging again.

There is no end to the torture, I tell ya.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by naylove(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
ismhab: This Obama is a rogue, do u know the meaning of obama? Oba is a yoruba word which means chief, so obama is a yoruba man.
dumb dumb dumb.on a lighter note,were u trying to be funny?besides Oba means king.duh

1 Like

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Butoneday2(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
Yoruba and their (movies)!, yoruba and their (movies)!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!!!!!!, yoruba, and their, mov.......
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Denningtedy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
naylove:
dumb dumb dumb.on a lighter note,were u trying to be funny?besides Oba means king.duh
hey guy pease stop insulting people on a public forum it is wrong.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by nunuvalante: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
I think he smokes real life.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by kadman(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
hycebee: And this post made it to the home page. Na wa sha. undecided

Why are people so obsessed with what’s on the front page!

Complaints about this have gotten repetitive and boring. . .
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by naylove(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: SMDH!!

A couple of years ago, when some of us called for the banning of Nollywood. . .people got on our cases. They couldn't give us a logical reason, everything was based on sentiment. To show how into Nollywood they were, they accused us of being witches and wizards. cheesy cheesy

Now look how Nollywood is disgracing us. . .if it's not Rihanna vs Beyounce, it is Avatar vs Ben10 boys. Now they've got Obama playing ijile Babalawo/Oba. Just when you start to think they can't sink any lower, they slap you upside the head for underestimating them, pick up their shovel and start digging again.

There is no end to the torture, I tell ya.
oh u rly sound like u so into nollywud.nt 2 worry,am sure they'll give u a rsn to smile day.bt i 8 nollywood films pass shit.at least the hatred grew after the post mainframe era.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by atuboweke(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
u can omly find such poster in yoruba movie...always juju juju.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by manny4life(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is serious, how much more stupidity must Nollywood producers exhibit before they're called to order? Like someone said, few days ago, it was Avatar and Ben 10, now this? Can these producers be creative in their lives? Have they looked at Bollywood movies? I've seen a lot of Bollywood movies (though lengthy, omg), the ingenuity and creativity is just great, go to Netflix, they pretty much rank with 4stars+.

What Nigerian producers are busy doing is copycatting, i.e. all they know how to do. It's not enough that we have to deal with being called several names from 419/fraud/scam nation even a nation breeding home terrorist, now this? Nigerian movies are about to be a showcase of world mockery, a so-called industry that's third behind Hollywood and Bollywood.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Reference(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
Cool. His image rights though.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by naylove(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
kadman:

Why are people so obsessed with what’s on the front page!

Complaints about this have gotten repetitive and boring. . .
because better posts get relegated to the backgroun and never even smell d front yet u av lousy craps like ds gracing d fp.a reflection of a typical 9jeria. Perhaps also a reflection of the moderator's mental constituents.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by shadrach77: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
it's amazing what kind of trash makes it to the front page nowadays - and who are the morons who are supposed to be the moderators? This so-called poster is not a Nollywood film! it's a photoshopped image which has been circulating on facebook for the past three months. How it suddenly made it on to NL frontpage now, beats my imagination angry angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by overkillR(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by mikron(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
THATS PHOTOSHOPPED. ITS NOT THE REAL POSTER

1 Like

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by damilola15: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
And they would say the government does not fund their industry.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by 2ndSimonAndal: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
Seun and mods please unban me (SimonAndal) as I've done nothing to warrant it.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
mikron: THATS PHOTOSHOPPED. ITS NOT THE REAL POSTER
It's not photoshopped, I saw d poster at a town between Ogbomoso @ Ilorin, I was still looking out of the car to be sure of what I'm seeing.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by niddamugu(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
And they want to fight piracy when within themselves they cannot bring out originality. This is absolute rubbish! angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood / The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch / Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.