Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Need Help With Letter Of Invitation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help With Letter Of Invitation (3845 Views)

How Can I Get A Letter Of Invitation For One Coming To Usa For Business / Do I Need A Letter Of Invitation To Take To The Nigerian Embassy In The Uk ? / Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Letter Of Invitation by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2007
Someone wanna send me an invitation letter to visit her in the UK, will I be given Visa, , please i need ur suggestion and what will i include with the letter to apply with
Re: Need Help With Letter Of Invitation by uspry1(f): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2007
Yes, this person, who is LEGALLY RESIDENT of UK and legal UK citizenship, that is called GUARANTOR gives you a letter of invitation that contains self-explanation to show her/his proof of financial support to you in case of something happen to you during the visiting to UK on the following below:

1. Her/his full name that must be matched with his/her recorded valid birth certificate/nationality name.

2. Her/his full mailing address of her UK residence.

3. Her/his UK landline phone number. (no mobile/cellphone number)

4. Explain in writing on the letter of invitation that she/he is willing to take seriously responsible for you
         as her/his sponsorship/guarantorship. Include how long the vistor stay, where the vistor stay, and
         will this visitor pay for room/board/meal fees at guarantor's residence or what; where; and how much?
Include this visitor will pay for flight ticket with confirmed flight information(flight number,
departure date/time, arrival date/time).

5. Include the visiting VISA applicant name, Nigeria residence address, Nigeria phone number, and
         Nigeria passport number on this letter of invitation.

6. Include the copy of GUARANTOR's the first 3 pages of his/her valid passport, two months
          paystubs or bank statement or self-employment wage tax form.

Finally the guarantor must send this letter of invitation to you by either converting to PDF document to be printed out by you, or sending fax directly to you or delivering from DHL/FedEx shipping directly to you as original letter of invitation that is acceptable to America Embassy.

Email Attachment document IS NOT ACCEPTABLE due to suspectable for FRAUD/FAKE document.

The letter of invitation is YOUR SUPPORTING DOCUMENT along with your own bank statement, birth certificate/nationality, and the bank receipt of paid VISA fee to be attached for your online bar-coded printed VISITING VISA APPLICATION to bring for your VISA Interview appointment due that you will be asked for giving this.

Good luck!

PS if your friend/guarantor/sponsorship still have no idea how to write a letter of invitation to you, use GOOGLE, GOOGLE, GOOGLE to find a sample of Visiting VISA letter of invitation.

(1) (Reply)

I-130 Form......petition for alien relative(u.s.a) / USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. / Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.