Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Please Nairalanders Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders Help (744 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? / Nairalanders Help Me Rejoice, My Eyes Don Open Finally / PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Help by 12large1: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
my name is adam johnson{not real name] but my problem is this 7 years ago i came to the u.s went to highschool, after finishing highschool 3years ago i didnt go to college instead i been doing minial jobs i wasnt born in the u.s but i have a greencard and a united states passport. all my family is in the u.s these african parents dont know how to talk they just know how to shout. now i wanna move out of the country i really dont care if i go homeless for a few months in another country, i wanna start all over go to college get a bachelors and a masters but not in the united states. so my question to you guys is please what country can you start afresh, a country with the best economy somewhere i can work 60hrs plus a week and also go to school please you guys should help me. assuming you have a u.s passport, are you allowed to work in the u.k,china,japan,netherlands any good country. im still young
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
why don't you just move to another state far from your family??!! Besides US has be best college edu; But if you must, try Canada! You have better chances there with ur US passport
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by omega25red(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
12large1: my name is adam johnson{not real name] but my problem is this 7 years ago i came to the u.s went to highschool, after finishing highschool 3years ago i didnt go to college instead i been doing minial jobs i wasnt born in the u.s but i have a greencard and a united states passport. all my family is in the u.s these african parents dont know how to talk they just know how to shout. now i wanna move out of the country i really dont care if i go homeless for a few months in another country, i wanna start all over go to college get a bachelors and a masters but not in the united states. so my question to you guys is please what country can you start afresh, a country with the best economy somewhere i can work 60hrs plus a week and also go to school please you guys should help me. assuming you have a u.s passport, are you allowed to work in the u.k,china,japan,netherlands any good country. im still young
see lie angry if you had a u.s passport you wont need a greencard and if you immigrated to the u.s and got a green card and later became a citizen they will take the greencard from you when they give you your citizenhip certificate (personal expirience).

if you are dying to get away from you parents, why not move to the other coast? meaning if you are on the east coast move to the west coast. Now you want to go start afresh in another land and be homeless while they have social services for citizens in the u.s. hmm i dont get it
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by luckgames(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
12large1: my name is adam johnson{not real name] but my problem is this 7 years ago i came to the u.s went to highschool, after finishing highschool 3years ago i didnt go to college instead i been doing minial jobs i wasnt born in the u.s but i have a greencard and a united states passport. all my family is in the u.s these african parents dont know how to talk they just know how to shout. now i wanna move out of the country i really dont care if i go homeless for a few months in another country, i wanna start all over go to college get a bachelors and a masters but not in the united states. so my question to you guys is please what country can you start afresh, a country with the best economy somewhere i can work 60hrs plus a week and also go to school please you guys should help me. assuming you have a u.s passport, are you allowed to work in the u.k,china,japan,netherlands any good country. im still young
Stop young man
Why moving out of the country
save your money and move to other state
Your partners are mad because you didn't go to college?
You can go to trade school
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by 12large1: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
why would i lie? i have my blue passport,nigerian passport and also a green card it is very possible. not that i just wanna move away from my parents i also wanna move away from u.s people has come to a foreign land before with few dollars and years later they become succesful
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by luckgames(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Move back to Nigeria
Likely have some respect for your partners
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by 12large1: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
luckgames devil punish you. so i leave nigeria 6 years ago to move back 6 years later to start afresh. pplease nairaland is maint for help and not joke well this is serious im not kiddding
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
I would say Canada, and please don't ever try coming to the UK - unless you want to live in agony for the rest of your life. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by 12large1: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
is uk that bad? or what
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by queensmith: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
omega25red: see lie angry if you had a u.s passport you wont need a greencard and if you immigrated to the u.s and got a green card and later became a citizen they will take the greencard from you when they give you your citizenhip certificate (personal expirience).

if you are dying to get away from you parents, why not move to the other coast? meaning if you are on the east coast move to the west coast. Now you want to go start afresh in another land and be homeless while they have social services for citizens in the u.s. hmm i dont get it

Thats what I was thinking too- isn't america massive? Cant he just move to omaha or something? lol
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by luckgames(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
12large1: luckgames devil punish you. so i leave nigeria 6 years ago to move back 6 years later to start afresh. pplease nairaland is maint for help and not joke well this is serious im not kiddding
You need to learn some lesson
Useless child
You don't want to go to school but swag your pants and run the street
Go to school and stop blaming you partners
You young do something with your life and stop working hard for a minimum wage fool
Go to any country , you will becoming illegal immigrant
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
[size=15pt]Canada is good for you wink I heard Norway is also good grin but don't try UK angry angry you live from hand to mouth there. It favors citizens to some extent(owo baba) but foreigners it doesn't at all, it will make you to become very stingy!!! and again you have to work round the clock which i think they've put some limitations to that now.. Not too sure though cool cool but my best advice to you is to move to another state in America[/size]
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by cindyrella(f): 3:14am On Jun 14, 2012
luckgames: Move back to Nigeria
Likely have some respect for your partners

shocked shocked I can't believe u suggested he moves back to nigeria. Are u for real??
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by patuli64(f): 5:10am On Jun 14, 2012
dis story is funny...too many loopholes... ur sharp response to d suggestion of u coming to naija is fishy... dude u r in naija jooor... pple dat r in u.s nd dont make it go back to naija mostly.... U.S na last bus stop na so if e no work there u go back home... also U.S passport, greencard, naija passport in 6years...hmmmmm
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
This lie is so white and bright that I've gone blind reading it. . .
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by luckgames(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
cindyrella:

shocked shocked I can't believe u suggested he moves back to nigeria. Are u for real??
Yes , I did
The kid need to learn some hard lesson
If he goes back to Nigeria
The kid will learn to appreciate the scarify the partners made
He think he is in U.S he doesn't have to listen to his partner
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by 12large1: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
i think you guys dont understand what im trying to say, ask questions than to suggest im lying. i came to this country in march 2006 dmv[bladensburg} to be specific with a nigerian passport and i think a green card, 2 years later i got my blue passport Note my moms been here for a really long as time. graduated from high school but instead of going straight to college i was working. now i wanna start afresh to go back to college and still work all im asking is which country is the best to start all over again. please no one should mention nigeria
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by Mynd44: 2:51am On Jun 15, 2012
12large1: luckgames devil punish you. so i leave nigeria 6 years ago to move back 6 years later to start afresh. pplease nairaland is maint for help and not joke well this is serious im not kiddding
And what is bad in moving back to Nigeria?
Re: Please Nairalanders Help by tellwisdom: 3:11am On Jun 15, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Brothers And Sisters On NL.. Pls I Need Ur Advice / How Altar-ready are you? / Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.