Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight (7912 Views)

Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows / Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by ella1: 3:57am On Jun 14, 2012
As if we care..uduaghan should have been kidnapped ugly monkey...
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by dasparrow: 4:46am On Jun 14, 2012
@Post

Nigeria and dirty politics. I hope that Uduaghan will now see how it feels like when a loved one or family member is kidnapped and do something about the high level of kidnappings going on in Delta State.
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by mensdept: 5:03am On Jun 14, 2012
Very good development!!!!!

Very soon it will be the governors children, and then the governors themselves.

You want to have your cake and eat it too? Not so fast

Uduaghan has been "governor" all this while, along with all the senators, House Reps, Ministers, and Naija is still a terrible place to be. For medical checkup they will join the idiot Senate President Gen.David Mark to Germany, allow Addidas to give our soccer team training kits as jersey, award quack companies like Dana Air contracts/license to operate bad planes, and the list continues.

Please, let the revolution begin.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by waja(m): 5:26am On Jun 14, 2012
Pls don't hurt him, he's a human being.
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Vicony4real(m): 5:57am On Jun 14, 2012
malc619:

Water wen touch p r I c k. Must also touch blokos....

Am sorry but this is not very true.
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Vicony4real(m): 6:02am On Jun 14, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]My friends cousin is not so close, make it son or daughter, wife or mother!
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by AdmirableLin(f): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2012
God hlp us
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by velo10: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2012
This kidnapping is unfortunate. But I think this should make Uduaghan sit up on security challenges on his state. I pray his cousin gets out unscathed
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Effwazobia: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2012
jossy_1luv: Please this kidnappers should do me a favour And kidnap †ђξ Governor cox †ђξ guy is really useless to †ђξ state.

mirob: I don't like this, why the cousin naa? They would had kidnapped the child so that his eyes go open, kidnappers una no try at all!

ella1: As if we care..uduaghan should have been kidnapped ugly monkey...

kkk17: e don be. They should also add the governor.

lacasa: Nemesis!!

I totally concur
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by mutiply: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2012
osama bin udughan might even planed dis kidnap,dere is nuffin dat man cannot do,he is so wicked and cruel.lets watch hw dis will come 2 an end.
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Murphy7h4: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2012
BUMPS
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by megxo(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2012
delta no de cari last..... boiz no de smile bt de go smile 2 d Bank
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by killuminati(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2012
Lmao
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by crackhouse(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2012
msb247: daylight kidnap? na wa oh! this country has turned into something else... cry
as if this is the first daylight kidnap.
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2012
These ppl think because retardedeen is president, it's all balls out abi?
I wonder what would have happened if GEJ had become a USA president.
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by YOUNGDERAH: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2012
opee1231: the police should use their tracking device na abi... atleast its been use to rescue some pple in some states...so d police should do their job..
bros wake up nd wash ur face with acid nd bleach so dat u may c clearly dat dis is 9JA 4 REAL
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by tunapawizzy: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2012
frosbel: Kidnappers Grab Governor Uduaghan's Cousin In Daring Daylight Abduction

The first cousin to the Asaba state governor was reported kidnapped in Asaba today. His abduction came on the heels of the unexpected return of CSP Dickson Adeyemi Osamwonyi as anti-kidnapping squad commander. Adeyemi Osamwonyi is said to be linked to a spate of kidnappings in the state.

The unidentified gunmen grabbed Delta state governor Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan’s cousin just as the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar, was taking delivery of 60 pick-up vans, two APCs and other communication equipment donated by Gov. Uduaghan to the Nigeria Police Force at the Government House, Asaba.

The kidnappers trailed Pa Samuel Uduaghan to his Direct Labour Agency (DLA) residence and whisked him away in a Sports utility Vehicle to an unknown destination.
Hisssss who cares. If kidnappers like they can even kidnap d governors daughter rape her record d video and sell it at alaba market. Bastard rulers.
It is not known whether the first son of the victim knew the kidnappers. Mr. Emmanuel Uduaghan (name sake with the state Governor) had declined comment on the incidence when he was contacted.

Also, the Commissioner of information in the state Chike Ogeah told our reporter that the state executives are making contacts to confirm the incident.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/kidnappers-grab-governor-uduaghans-cousin-daring-daylight-abduction
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by montili(f): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
I wish it was the Governor kidnapped, msheeew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY / Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) / Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.