Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark (868 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / To My Fellow Christian Brothers And Sisters... BE Careful Of False Prophets... / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by Luckysoul(m): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2012
Seeing the look of things. Common sense would tell a devoted christian, that the end is very very near. I understand that the anti christ would reveal himself after he had made peace treatie wth israel and the arab world. Obama should be watch closely he may be the anti christ. Listen to news he has started the treaties mission of uniting israel with the arab world. Beware of the mark don't accept any mark in any where before you would be doomed for eternity. May GOD help us in JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by tchaik(m): 1:08am On Jun 14, 2012
Illuminati nko?
www.bullshit.com
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by justaqad(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2012
Lucky soul: Seeing the look of things. Common sense would tell a devoted christian, that the end is very very near. I understand that the anti christ would reveal himself after he had made peace treatie wth israel and the arab world. Obama should be watch closely he may be the anti christ. Listen to news he has started the treaties mission of uniting israel with the arab world. Beware of the mark don't accept any mark in any where before you would be doomed for eternity. May GOD help us in JESUS NAME AMEN.
seriously what ve u been inhaling?MARK KE?ILLUSION AT ITS PEAK
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 14, 2012
angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by tchaik(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2012
justaqad:
seriously what ve u been inhaling?MARK KE?ILLUSION AT ITS PEAK

GUM + BLUNT + CODEINE + (fill d blank)
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by justaqad(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2012
tchaik:

GUM + BLUNT + CODEINE + (fill d blank)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by plappville(f): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lucky soul: Seeing the look of things. Common sense would tell a devoted christian, that the end is very very near. I understand that the anti christ would reveal himself after he had made peace treatie wth israel and the arab world. Obama should be watch closely he may be the anti christ. Listen to news he has started the treaties mission of uniting israel with the arab world. Beware of the mark don't accept any mark in any where before you would be doomed for eternity. May GOD help us in JESUS NAME AMEN.

Good observation, sure we are in the very end. And The number is wide spreading in Telephone phone numbers, i canceled a package subscription because, to listen to voice mail, i must dial the number "666" or else i will never listen to my voice msg. And each time i got miss calls, this 666 will just appear. i didn't wast time, i just wrote a cancelation letter and that was the end. I did some research and find out that alot of People gave up thier subscription also because of this reason. But some people would say, NUMBERS ARE NUMBERS. Ignorants.
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
My dear do not expect a physical mark, do not be deceived.

The mark is spiritual , a mark put on the foreheads ( mental submission to the world systems ) and their hands ( who act like the world and conform to the world system ) , in fact as we speak this mark 666 ( which stands for the number of man ) has already been taken by those who have rejected God.

Do not wait for a physical mark , you will be deceived.

Same way the bible says that God has sealed his servants on their foreheads but it is not a physical mark but spiritual.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by nedostic: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
@Frosbel, I am sure you got this spot-on.

The mark is rather symbolic than physical.The book of Revelation just like most parts in the book of Daniel is quite symbolic and connotes deep spiritual meanings rather than what human senses can easily come to terms with.

May the good Lord grant us the grace of obeisance.
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by Luckysoul(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
All we ought do is to keep ourselves, preparing for that fateful day. I pray for God to give us is grace. Amen.
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark by amor4ce(m): 2:51am On Jun 16, 2012
The mark is not a chip as many American televangelists preach as that, in my opinion, would be making Satan look quite dull. Which symbol is so popular and widespread today and thus can be used for massive/global deception if not that of Christianity, i.e. the cross?

(1) (Reply)

Just A Thought... / Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying / Inspiring Ibo wallpapers i found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.