Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Relationship Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Dilemma (19557 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Relationship Dilemma by jaybee3(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2012
My friend is 31 and dating this guy who met her 4months ago, she was heart broken and out of relationship for over a year and God brought this guy her way who is in madly in love with her and really wants to take it futher in no time but he's restrained with money.

My friend is working and praying that her guy gets a good job as he is hopeful too. but now she's pregnant and confused what to do, should she keep the pregnancy as the guy is not dennying it and telling her not to fret but stay calm while they think of what to do next, though everything falls back to money, or should she do away with the pregnancy and rather take her time to plan with the guy on having a good start? she's bothered about dissapointing her parents and what people will say. please can you help post this for peoples candid answer if they were in her shoes? she asked me and ernestly i don't know what to say.

PS: From an anonymous Nler
Re: Relationship Dilemma by 190: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2012
Jaybee just date her

aint you single too undecided
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Dyt(f): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2012
if she can cater 4 d baby, she shld careless wat ppl think
lots of risk r involved doin away wit d baby
so long d guy is standin by er, everyoda thing is minor

7 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2012
jay bee: My friend is 31 and dating this guy who met her 4months ago, she was heart broken and out of relationship for over a year and God brought this guy her way who is in madly in love with her and really wants to take it futher in no time but he's restrained with money.

My friend is working and praying that her guy gets a good job as he is hopeful too. but now she's pregnant and confused what to do, should she keep the pregnancy as the guy is not dennying it and telling her not to fret but stay calm while they think of what to do next, though everything falls back to money, or should she do away with the pregnancy and rather take her time to plan with the guy on having a good start? she's bothered about dissapointing her parents and what people will say. please can you help post this for peoples candid answer if they were in her shoes? she asked me and ernestly i don't know what to say.

There it is the Solution -- Hopefully if the Dude is ambitious and has got credible Credentials to fetch him a Cool White Collar Job then let the Lady Flush the Seed Out {Yeah! Its Risky but Yet Best thing to do}. Then Sit and plan their Future Together.

Not Really Good in all this Relationship Counselling Talks -- Look at the fashion am Goin' with all the Procedures!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Relationship Dilemma by 190: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2012
^Sharap dia you old cargo! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by RealBitch(f): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2012
The guy's not bailing out,what else could a girl possibly ask for? He's making obvious effort,and she should support him with prayers or whatever works for her. Thou shall not terminate the baby's life cos God works in mysterious ways

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by IZUKWU(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2012
She loves the guy and the guy lover her and accepts the pregnancy and even with the lack of money ,he wants to marry her and at 31 ,she is thinking about abortion and what her parents and friends would say? Or should she wait when she reach 38 ?. My candid advice is that she should forget the issue of money and follow the guy. Money will come when it will,if it must . If not? so what? It's her happiness that should be her priority now. And i doubt whether her parents will support her removing the pregnancy just because the guy who is responsible and will want to marry her does not have money. At worst ,let she and the guy talk with her parents.

18 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Mynd44: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2012
What is the cost of protection again? Were they hypnotized when they were doing the deed? Now she claims to be confused.
Don't people even worry about the implications of unprotected sex?
My advise is simple, the guy is not denying it and you claim he loves you so keep it and keep praying for a brighter 2morrow

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2012
Since they all have honorable intentions i would advise they open up to their parents. Why are they so focused on what people will say? at 31 she is considering an abortion when she does not have any prior issue. They should have the baby, rough it until things get better.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2012
190: ^Sharap dia you old cargo! angry angry

LmaO! Thought u were caught at the Embassy -- Cocaine Pusher! grin grin cheesy
Re: Relationship Dilemma by 190: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2012
^Hill diot undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2012
190: ^Hill diot undecided

Still Missing Ya English Classes? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2012
jay bee: My friend is 31 and dating this guy who met her 4months ago, she was heart broken and out of relationship for over a year and God brought this guy her way who is in madly in love with her and really wants to take it futher in no time but he's restrained with money.

she's pregnant for a jobless man she's only known for 4 months? Women really know how to get themselves into sticky situations. . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

she's pregnant for a jobless man she's only known for 4 months? Women really know how to get themselves into sticky situations. . . . . .

Hello dear, she is 31yrs. I think she wants the pregnancy. Because at that age, 4months into relationship, you get pregnant and you are asking of what to do?

We ladies know all these tricks.

OP, she knows what to do, if am in her shoes...i keep the baby since am working, i try to support the guy as much as i can.
If you can date him broke and refused to sleep with c0ndom, i think you should be able to cope with the outcome.

10 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2012
Vikin:

Hello dear, she is 31yrs. I think she wants the pregnancy. Because at that age, 4months into relationship, you get pregnant and you are asking of what to do?

We ladies know all these tricks.

OP, she knows what to do, if am in her shoes...i keep the baby since am working, i try to support the guy as much as i can.
If you can date him broke and refused to sleep with c0ndom, i think you should be able to cope with the outcome.
soo true- what if he has aids. . . eurgh
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:
soo true- what if he has aids. . . eurgh

The deed has been done, if he has AIDS, then she should just make sure the baby is fine.

Life is short menh!!! Girlfriend carry go! Noffin do you! cool cool
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Spicyhawt: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2012

Since God brought him,he will surelly meet her at point of her needs lolwinkwinkwinkwink

At her age,I don't see her being pregnant an issue to her parents..I am sure they will be come around on due time and eventually support her and the baby, since she's working she can still cope for awhile.at least her boyfriend has good future intentions and probably would not remain jobless..My advice:ve the baby
Re: Relationship Dilemma by nitrogen(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2012
^
She should go to h.ell, for the fact that she got pregnant for a guy she just met, the worst part is that the guy doesnt have a job. Imagine!! Ladies are foolish for real.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2012
What the Bleep is this bullshitt? Someone advicing for the termination of an innocent life. This is utterly disgusting. Even the almighty jeebee scripted this nonsense acknnowledging the need for termination.
On no account whatever must a pregnancy be terminated except on health ground either to the mother or the unborn kid called mercy killing in the medical professions.
Any person that eliminates a foetus for any desired objectives other than the highlighted is condemned and doomed forever. The bible counselled against pre-marital affairs yet nowadays youth go about it like a customary right only to populate the society unjustifiably.
The said lady should do the moral thing by inforrming her family and keeping the baby. At this point,God is watching you since no moral justification supports your evil thoughts

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Tyche(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2012
Since both wants the baby, she should go ahead and keep the baby.

Perhaps the birth of that baby could bring them blessings.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Rocktation(f): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Since we've only a little idea of the situation on ground and how badly confused she is about it, a lot of us will advice her against abortion. Talk is cheap after all. I mean, it's morally right, right?
But then again, how exactly is giving birth to a child that you're not very sure of being able to cater to its needs, morally acceptable? Someone may remind me of life's intrinsic values now, but is its sustenance not included in those values?

In this case however, the lesser of the two evils (as she must have judged and as we have), is what she should do. Which is keep the babe. Talk is cheap, after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2012

she should keep the baby...regardless of the guy's employment status.
at 31, her eggs are getting fewer, this might actually be her last
chance of ever becoming a mother. she's not 14, she's 30 fucking 1!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
Rocktation:
But then again, how exactly is giving birth to a child that you're not very sure of being able to cater to its needs, morally acceptable? Someone may remind me of life's intrinsic values now, but is its sustenance not included in those values?

#thatisall

Every child has the right to a decent quality of life. You deny the child that quality when you selfishly give birth to uphold soo called 'moral' values.

Most of the time it's not even about that, women are told what is moral and what is right by men, a woman has every right to do what she pleases with her body, be it carrying a child, giving birth or refusing to do any of it.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
Disappointing parents at 31? Too many grown kids in the world now, I tell ya. undecided

She's 31 for crying out loud.. Keep the baby, this may be your last chance.. At the end of the day, the guy is ambitious, and just one good news can turn you guys' life around..
Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: Disappointing parents at 31? Too many grown kids in the world now, I tell ya. undecided

She's 31 for crying out loud.. Keep the baby, this may be your last chance.. At the end of the day, the guy is ambitious, and just one good news can turn you guys' life around..

don't mind the yeye girl, they often forget the older they become, the
higher their infertility would get. a woman in her 30s who nurses to be
a mother in life should not even think of abortion regardless of the
status of her spouse. there's a high risk of miscarriage, down syndrome
and other birth issues when women hit their 30s. half of them are infertile
in their 30s and yet this one is considering abortion. what a kike!!!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2012

Your friend met a guy 4 months ago and is pregnant for the guy, just like that??
Is she that desperate? Arrant nonsense...she should keep the pregnancy because @ 31 i don't see
no reason why she should be shy of carrying a pregnancy, since she is not matured enough to use protection, Duh!!!
Jaybee is this the type of friends you keep? she is senseless and cheap for getting pregnant
for a guy she met,just four months ago. What is this world turning into?? ??

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by ijebabe: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
A lot of good comments already but the one thing that I would like to stress is for the lady not to be worried about what her family and others think. She loves the guy and I'm sure she wants to have the baby regardless of the difficulties she's facing.
Her family might be upset but they will come around eventually when they have time to calm down and think!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

don't mind the yeye girl, they often forget the older they become, the
higher their infertility would get. a woman in her 30s who nurses to be
a mother in life should not even think of abortion regardless of the
status of her spouse. there's a high risk of miscarriage, down syndrome
and other birth issues when women hit their 30s. half of them are infertile
in their 30s and yet this one is considering abortion. what a kike!!!

Bwahahaha

She even said, she doesn't want to disappoint her parents, really?

At 31, huh? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by jaybee3(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

Jaybee is this the type of friends you keep? she is senseless and cheap for getting pregnant

I guess u ignored this:

jay bee:

The exact message was sent to me via PM from a nler to post on their behalf
Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

Your friend met a guy 4 months ago and is pregnant for the guy, just like that??
Is she that desperate? Arrant nonsense...she should keep the pregnancy because @ 31 i don't see
no reason why she should be shy of carrying a pregnancy, since she is not matured enough to use protection, Duh!!!

shut up your mouth and be sensible for once....

at 31, every woman is desperate unless she's not bothered about raising
a family. it's almost a miracle for any 31 yr old woman to be in a relationship,
let alone get pregnant. what would you have her do? wait 9 yrs before she bleeps
her boyfriend and use contraceptives until marriage? and after marriage, she should
start paying fortunes for some idiotic ivf nonsense?

she's 31, not 22.

shymmex:

Bwahahaha

She even said, she doesn't want to disappoint her parents, really?

At 31, huh? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

they are all babies in nigeria. some women still stay with their
parents at 36........with no intention to leave until they marry.
why won't she worry about what her parents think?

at 31, most kids have already been independent for 15 yrs in developed countries.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
I knew it,i knew it...regular abortionist will come here defending the cause of action rather than morality.
Let me tell you all protagonist of the abortion world and new world orders...you are all killers and destroyer of not only destiny but human kind. Seek the way of the Lord and flee from trangessions!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

shut up your mouth and be sensible for once....

at 31, every woman is desperate unless she's not bothered about raising
a family. it's almost a miracle for any 31 yr old woman to be in a relationship,
let alone get pregnant. what would you have her do? wait 9 yrs before she bleeps
her boyfriend and use contraceptives until marriage? and after marriage, she should
start paying fortunes for some idiotic ivf nonsense?

she's 31, not 22.

You should be the one to shut the hell up senseless idiot.
It is mostly in Nigeria people believe that at the age of 30 something,
it is difficult for a girl to get hooked up.
The reason i asked you to stfu is that the said girl is not even married to the guy yet,
and besides its like the guy is younger than her. And thirdly desperation does not take no one anywhere,
it only goes to show how foolish on can be, at a point in time.
Is she too old to use protection?? what is wrong if she waits for the guy to be financially buoyant,
get married to her, before getting pregnant for him?? huh?

Okay, according to your useless theory women produces limited egg from the age
of 30, ARE YOU GOD??

STFU and carry your stupid old self outta my computer.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Qualities Your Partner Must Have / Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves / Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.