Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pls Stop This Marginalisation African Magic. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Stop This Marginalisation African Magic. (865 Views)

Abuja Original Inhabitants Continuous Marginalisation. / Daughters Of Destiny...pls Stop And Read!! / What Will You Do If You Discover Your Wife Is Trying Some African Magic On You . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Stop This Marginalisation African Magic. by stokolie(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2012
For those that watch the Good moring africa show, on the africa magic, channel 114 on DSTV. Might have noticed this, on the segment where good moring is said in various african languages, that just two Nigerian languages are featured,which are the Yoruba and Hausa language, leaving out the Igbo language.
i had to send them an e-mail to bring my observation to their notice, siting the fact that we Nigerians (yoruba,hausa and igbo) frown at any attempts to marginalise any of the its component tribes.neither have i gotten a reply,or has any changes been made to modify,
the decision to come public with these observation is not start another e-tribal war. But an to attempt to use the Nairaland to effect change.

(1) (Reply)

Ksu 2012/2013 Post Utme Finally Out / Immediate Action Required Against Federal Government & Nestle Nig. Plc / What's The Best Christmas Present You Received Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.